View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition Empty
PostSubject: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:19 pm

Add your own "Did You Know?" facts relating to Super Smash Bros Crusade game, community, users, etc.

Here are a list of confirmed facts for those who want to keep track of things in one setting.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Smash King on Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:34 am

Did You Know?
The entire Leap of Faith professional smash crew has confirmed that they have a passion for Super Smash Bros. Crusade, and regularly play together as a group. This crew includes top players and tournament organizers such as Keitaro, Nakat, and False!
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:10 pm

Did You Know?

Zero Insanity, a Super Smash Flash 2 Spriter, resprited both Mushroom Kingdom and Cutman's Arena stages for Super Smash Bros Crusade. Both stages are available within the current public demo.

EDIT:

I will be adding all confirmed facts to the OP.
Back to top Go down
TSF.Strife
Level 3 CPU
TSF.Strife

WulfenGale

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 2:40 pm

Did you know:
Project Crusade is the only Smash Bros game that Hypest Tournaments do not run tournaments for.

[Source: I'm a TO for Hypest]
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 11:31 pm

Did you know:
Gronos was a new member who offered to give Crusade 3D models. He also suggested selling the game for money, which all of the mods laughed at. Nowadays he has gone missing, but his spirit lives on in an emote Gronos Gronos Gronos
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:28 am

Mr. Bonejangles wrote:
Did you know:
Project Crusade is the only Smash Bros game that Hypest Tournaments do not run tournaments for.

Incorrect. Super Smash Land.

[Source: I'm also a TO for Hypest, and Dan Fornace]
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:57 am

Mr. Bonejangles wrote:
Did you know:

Once .9.1 comes out I'm sure that should change
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Fennec
Level 3 CPU
Fennec

KasaiTheBraixen

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 3:06 am

Mellon wrote:
Did you know:
Gronos was a new member who offered to give Crusade 3D models. He also suggested selling the game for money, which all of the mods laughed at. Nowadays he has gone missing, but his spirit lives on in an emote Gronos Gronos Gronos

[LINK REMOVED]

Never forget.

Last edited by Spookstination on Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No peeking)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/FireFenni/
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 9:52 am

Once a year bucko
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 6:19 pm

Super Smash Bros. Crusade is the first Smash Fan Game to feature Weegee as a playable character
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

Fox
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 4:15 pm

thebuddyadrian wrote:
Super Smash Bros. Crusade is the first Smash Fan Game to feature Weegee as a playable character

What a shameful fact.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 3:31 pm

Did you know: Super Smash Bros. Crusade is in desperate need of more spriters

Last edited by Dustination on Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 12:38 pm

what is a sptiter
Back to top Go down
armatage
Level 3 CPU
armatage

[i]N/A[/i]

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 2:23 pm

Dustination wrote:
Did you know: Super Smash Bros. Crusade is in desperate need of more spriters
what does the job require? as in what do we need to do for it?
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 3:59 pm

Be able to sprite characters and stages up to par with our current standards and have a solid work ethic.
Back to top Go down
TSF.Strife
Level 3 CPU
TSF.Strife

WulfenGale

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 12:14 pm

Did you know?
The most common reaction by SSF2 players when Crusade is mentioned is "Ew"
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 3:57 pm

DSwift wrote:
Did you know?
The most common reaction by SSF2 players when Crusade is mentioned is "Ew"
Did you know?
Numerous other SSF2 players think positively of it. Such as myself.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:29 pm

Both times you've posted in that thread it's been about ssf2 > crusade
Is there something you'd like to say to us friend
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 6:31 pm

DSwift wrote:
Did you know:

Actually, you also do not run tournaments for Smash Land, Smash for TI-83/84, SSB Rumble, and probably several others escaping me at the moment.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:01 pm

Did you know SSBC has the only meme character, Weegee, in any fan game, official, or other.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:20 pm

Captain Falcon is a meme
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:26 pm

Yes but he got into his own game
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 11:13 pm

I think it would be cool if some of these made it into the game itself, replacing the current load screen with a randomly generated fact like in smash 4. It would certainly help players unfamiliar with the game, and also be interesting as a project to assemble some of Crusade's history.

Also did you know: The subtitle "Crusade" was inspired by the tradition of official Smash Bros. games to add a word describing a conflict (Melee, Brawl). The smash ball logo that started off as a red sphere eventually became blue and finally became a shield to go along with the idea of a crusade being fought by medieval knights.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:27 am

Did you know, the highest combo score you can get will award you the title Crusader?
Back to top Go down
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 7:03 pm

Perfect Hell wrote:
Be able to sprite characters and stages up to par with our current standards and have a solid work ethic.
I wish i could help but i suck at spriting (remember guys?)
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 8:07 pm

Did you know, the D button is your special button not your Smash attacks? Those are found at F, G, H, and T.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 8:19 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Did you know, the D button is your special button not your Smash attacks? Those are found at F, G, H, and T.
I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean in any of this post
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 8:24 pm

on the keyboard your default buttons are:

A: Jump
S: Regular Attacks & Tilts
D: Special Attacks
F: Left Side Smash
G: Down Smash
H: Right Side Smash
T: Up Smash

D is sometimes confused for being the smash attacks instead of specials.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:00 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
on the keyboard your default buttons are:

A: Jump
S: Regular Attacks & Tilts
D: Special Attacks
F: Left Side Smash
G: Down Smash
H: Right Side Smash
T: Up Smash

D is sometimes confused for being the smash attacks instead of specials.
I have literally never seen someone be confused by that but alright
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:01 pm

I was...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition Empty

Back to top Go down

Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next