Will this game ever get a port to mobile devices? BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will this game ever get a port to mobile devices?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meme Devourer
Level 1 CPU

N/A

Will this game ever get a port to mobile devices? Empty
PostSubject: Will this game ever get a port to mobile devices?   Will this game ever get a port to mobile devices? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 10:31 pm

title
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Will this game ever get a port to mobile devices?   Will this game ever get a port to mobile devices? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 12:56 am

I can't see that happening any time soon. It would be pretty hard to play on a mobile device imo.
Back to top Go down
AkumaTh
Level 3 CPU
AkumaTh

AkumaTh

PostSubject: Re: Will this game ever get a port to mobile devices?   Will this game ever get a port to mobile devices? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 1:11 pm

That, and I don't think many mobile devices will approve unless you hack it. And hacking has its own drawbacks to it as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgcomics.com/
Alexander

Alexander

Fox
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Will this game ever get a port to mobile devices?   Will this game ever get a port to mobile devices? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:12 pm

I can't imagine it happening; it would be pretty hard to control. Android supports installing custom apps if you uncheck a box in the settings, so that wouldn't prevent it from happening. Also, I don't know how GM works with mobile devices; all I know is that it does.

I can't see it being enjoyable on mobile devices, so I really can't see it happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will this game ever get a port to mobile devices?   Will this game ever get a port to mobile devices? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will this game ever get a port to mobile devices?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1