View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 3:21 pm

Don't forget Yoshi
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 3:23 pm

Marth and ZSS. Don't give them any other targets but Marth and ZSS.
Back to top Go down
Nintensis
Level 4 CPU
Nintensis

jmf72115

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 3:29 pm

Star Fox Characters, ZSS, Yoshi, Marth pl0x
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXcP_rB2DD03kDVk4qGFgpQ
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 8:04 pm

Yoshi and Marth are equally as bad. Yoshi's taunt is just as bad as Marth's victory pose.
Back to top Go down
KingAquaShadow
Level 1 CPU
KingAquaShadow

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 8:37 pm

Is Marth's sprite really as bad as people are claiming? From what I've seen, his sprite wasn't that bad... then again, I hardly bother with Marth.
Back to top Go down
Sean_McMuffin
Level 4 CPU
Sean_McMuffin

Mach Rider
  EnderSean311

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 6:03 am

Lego Shaq wrote:
Sean_McMuffin wrote:
I'd say the only ones that desperately need one are ZSS, Marth, and Krystal. Everyone else is either okay or could use a few tweaks
Have you seen DK? Have you seen like a fourth of the roster? It's a bit more then a few tweaks.

I actually kinda like DK's Sprite imo. Not sure if anyone agrees tho.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 7:47 am

Your Mom.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:06 pm

Finally, I found SOMEONE that agrees with me about how DK's sprite isn't THAT BAD.

It needs a more fitting sprite yes, but it's not one of the worst ones out there.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:35 am

DK isn't garbage but he's pretty awkward looking in some motions. They're resized sprites from the King of Swing game for the GBA, and some of DMX's sprite laziness shows as well.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:44 am

they're actually custom sprites from some guy on deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 1:51 pm

I actually know who you're talking about, his name is PxlCobit.

He made them so that we had M&L style DK Sprites.
Back to top Go down
Bedoop!
Level 4 CPU
Bedoop!

Rayman

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 2:20 pm

Yoshi and Marth are definitely in dire need of fixing. Olimar and ZSS aren't the best either, so a touchup on them would be nice.

Fix Yoshi first though Kill Me
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 2:31 pm

Dustination wrote:

DMX didn't even make them? That's even lazier.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 3:09 pm

SP wrote:
Dustination wrote:

Probably for the best though.

kek
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 4:22 pm

Slissith wrote:
SP wrote:
Dustination wrote:

Probably for the best though.

kek

Compared to Mach Rider, I'd say you're right.
Back to top Go down
deepstate
Level 3 CPU
deepstate

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 5:17 pm

Raoh, With A Gun

was saki cut from the roster or did everyone just forget that he exists

you could probably cut him and mach rider without any significant loss in quality or balance
Back to top Go down
SageHarpuiaJDJ

SageHarpuiaJDJ

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 6:10 pm

Saki gets no love lmao.

Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 6:44 pm

Hey, Saki and Mach Rider are two of the main things that keep me coming to Crusade. I love em, they just need a bit of a touch-up.

I honestly don't see the problems with Olimar. He looks fine to me.

Marth is all that matters.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 7:11 pm

Y'all wanna talk about no love, look at Chun-Li
Back to top Go down
deepstate
Level 3 CPU
deepstate

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:36 pm

i didn't even realize chun-li was re-added
Back to top Go down
Sean_McMuffin
Level 4 CPU
Sean_McMuffin

Mach Rider
  EnderSean311

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 4:54 am

I think Chun-li's Sprite is fine, but she does need a new CSS portrait.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 6:49 am

Saki is literally a Fox semi-clone
neutral special: blaster
side special: rush forward
up special: fly high
down special: reflect/counter

either cut him or redo him entirely, when saki was added I seriously doubt anyone on the old dev team actually played sin & punishment (don't think anyone on the new dev team have either)

mach rider is also incredibly uninspired
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:48 am

SP wrote:
Saki is literally a Fox semi-clone
neutral special: blaster
side special: rush forward
up special: fly high
down special: reflect/counter

either cut him or redo him entirely, when saki was added I seriously doubt anyone on the old dev team actually played sin & punishment (don't think anyone on the new dev team have either)

mach rider is also incredibly uninspired
I don't see why Saki should be cut if everyone else has been strictly no cut, even Weegee/Goku. I reccomend an overhaul if anything.
Back to top Go down
Bedoop!
Level 4 CPU
Bedoop!

Rayman

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 am

Long List of Every Character that could use a fix-up on their Recolors to make them not Hue/Saturation Abominations here we go
Spoiler:
Everyone will probably be fixed in the end, but y'know.
Can't be too careful. Turnip
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:37 am

Bedoop Bro wrote:
Long List of Every Character that could use a fix-up on their Recolors to make them not Hue/Saturation Abominations here we go
Spoiler:
Everyone will probably be fixed in the end, but y'know.
Can't be too careful. Turnip
Don't really think recolors looking a bit better is really important. Recolors are just extras. Once everything about everyone's main sprite is fixed then we can think about colors.
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 10:20 am

Wait, what's wrong with Chun-Li again?

Also, don't cut anyone. Like really, please don't cut anyone. What good would that do? It'd just be less content, it's not like the time that went into balancing and implementing them is refundable for another character or anything.

Also Mach Rider is bae, stfu.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:11 pm

I said cut or redo implying that he needs an overhaul badly, there are no plans to cut anyone
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:01 pm

Shiruza wrote:
Wait, what's wrong with Chun-Li again?

Also, don't cut anyone. Like really, please don't cut anyone. What good would that do? It'd just be less content, it's not like the time that went into balancing and implementing them is refundable for another character or anything.

Also Mach Rider is bae, stfu.

Your waifus are safe with us son.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 12:01 am

I meant Chun-Li is one of the least discussed characters
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 8:36 am

Wait why is Shaq's name Pink now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who needs resprites the most?   Who needs resprites the most? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who needs resprites the most?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: Character Discussion-
Jump to:  
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com