2 CHARACTERS LEAKED FOR SM4SH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fennec
Level 3 CPU
Fennec

KasaiTheBraixen

2 CHARACTERS LEAKED FOR SM4SH  Empty
PostSubject: 2 CHARACTERS LEAKED FOR SM4SH    2 CHARACTERS LEAKED FOR SM4SH  EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:59 pm

I'M HYPED

Last edited by Generic Two-Tailed Fox on Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spoilers)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/FireFenni/
nowaitstop
Level 2 CPU
nowaitstop

N/A

PostSubject: Re: 2 CHARACTERS LEAKED FOR SM4SH    2 CHARACTERS LEAKED FOR SM4SH  EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 1:39 pm

I'd be more hyped if it had been revealed tomorrow instead of the videos being leaked this morning for me to stumble upon on the forums. Then again, pretty much everyone knew they were coming because the recent update's files got dumped and there were victory songs for Ryu and Roy.
Back to top Go down
Fennec
Level 3 CPU
Fennec

KasaiTheBraixen

PostSubject: Re: 2 CHARACTERS LEAKED FOR SM4SH    2 CHARACTERS LEAKED FOR SM4SH  EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 2:16 pm

Yeah, that's understandable from another point of view. I'm just hyped because of the fact that two very-desired characters are in the roster and that Ryu is in another popular game besides Street Fighter.

The most popular websites/youtube channels are bound to have spoilers on the thumbnail and title, so you basically have to get away from the internet for a whole day. Hopefully I didn't spoil it for you or anyone else. I edited the title just now so I didn't ruin surprises.

Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/FireFenni/
nowaitstop
Level 2 CPU
nowaitstop

N/A

PostSubject: Re: 2 CHARACTERS LEAKED FOR SM4SH    2 CHARACTERS LEAKED FOR SM4SH  EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 8:22 pm

Yeah, I'm excited, too. I voted for Ryu on the character ballot. Also, I mained Roy in Melee back when I was a "filthy casual," so I'm very happy to see him here, too. I just wish I could have seen it all tomorrow like it was intended to be. And I actually got spoiled by a different thread here that happened to have the videos posted under a spoiler tag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 CHARACTERS LEAKED FOR SM4SH    2 CHARACTERS LEAKED FOR SM4SH  Empty

Back to top Go down

2 CHARACTERS LEAKED FOR SM4SH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1