HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morrigan (Darkstalkers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MXT MarcusXtreme
Level 1 CPU

N/A

Morrigan (Darkstalkers) Empty
PostSubject: Morrigan (Darkstalkers)   Morrigan (Darkstalkers) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 3:55 pm

Morrigan would be an awesome character for Super Smash Bros Crusade! her soul fist can be her down-B and her final smash could be one of the super attacks she uses in Marvel VS Capcom 3! she can use her shadow blade move for her up-B special and I don't know what side-B move or smash attack that morrigan can do but hey she is pretty awesome for smash crusade! she is a succubus and a powerful princess of the demon realm Makai, who is very vain and lives for little more than the excitement of battle, but slowly takes up more of her royal responsibilities seriously despite her obsessive fascination of the human world.! she has style and beauty like chun-Li and she has appeared in other games like the VS. Capcom games, Project X Zone, and mainly darkstalkers. she is the best Capcom character to be added in a smash game. morrigan can also distract her opponents with her beauty because she is very beautiful and her chances of being in smash bros crusade should be 100%

Last edited by MXT MarcusXtreme on Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Morrigan (Darkstalkers)   Morrigan (Darkstalkers) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:28 pm

Who is Morrigan
Read the rules buddy you need to give more information
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
MXT MarcusXtreme
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Morrigan (Darkstalkers)   Morrigan (Darkstalkers) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:30 pm

oh right forgot about that
Back to top Go down
MXT MarcusXtreme
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Morrigan (Darkstalkers)   Morrigan (Darkstalkers) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:38 pm

ok dustination I kinda put more information is that good enough or do you need more?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morrigan (Darkstalkers)   Morrigan (Darkstalkers) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:33 pm

yes i know my posts are not the best ones but actually i did a better job in my first post i am not saying  this is not bad but at least tell the bio of this character and a reference of the game that can give you a better look of your post and do not double post this can be locked or you my lost your life that actually happen to me but they just prevent me if you want to tell more just edit your first reply not double reply for me that i am not the best on moveset i recommend you read the instructions and add at least a bio(or the story of the character if you to don't understand me)
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Morrigan (Darkstalkers)   Morrigan (Darkstalkers) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:51 am

Okay, I will also help you come up with a moveset (specials only):
Neutral B: Soul Fist
Up B: Shadow Blade
Side B: Mystic Arrow (because Morrigan=Lillith in Capcom's canon)
Down B: Merry Turn (because Morrigan=Lillith in Capcom's canon)
Final Smash: Soul Eraser
Back to top Go down
MXT MarcusXtreme
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Morrigan (Darkstalkers)   Morrigan (Darkstalkers) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:18 pm

nice moveset maybe they can use this for the game
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Morrigan (Darkstalkers)   Morrigan (Darkstalkers) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:45 pm

The only reason I know of her is MvC. What significance does she have? Why should we include her in this game? What would she bring to Smash that no other character can (that is, what makes her unique)?

Then, after that, how about a full moveset? I'm not talking about specials - normal moves, too. Something to prove that her unique fighting style will work in a Smash setting.

That's what I like to see in character suggestions, at least.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Morrigan (Darkstalkers)   Morrigan (Darkstalkers) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 1:02 pm

MXT MarcusXtreme wrote:
nice moveset maybe they can use this for the game
Yeah no. I am not your slave!
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: Morrigan (Darkstalkers)   Morrigan (Darkstalkers) EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:20 am

Who is Morrigan

What is Darkstalkers

WHO AM I

no support pls
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Morrigan (Darkstalkers)   Morrigan (Darkstalkers) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:11 pm

Such a waste of an awesome character.
Back to top Go down
MisterValentine
Level 1 CPU
MisterValentine

DustyTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Morrigan (Darkstalkers)   Morrigan (Darkstalkers) EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 9:14 am

TrinitroMan wrote:
Okay, I will also help you come up with a moveset (specials only):
Neutral B: Soul Fist
Up B: Shadow Blade
Side B: Mystic Arrow (because Morrigan=Lillith in Capcom's canon)
Down B: Merry Turn (because Morrigan=Lillith in Capcom's canon)
Final Smash: Soul Eraser

She could probably have two FS, a-la Ryu. If she's close enough to the opponent, she'll maybe perform her Darkness Illusion super?

I know this is probably an old thread, but I wanted to add something that should or probably already be there.

And P.S. how come nobody has seen or heard of Darkstalkers before? Capcom just didn't exist for Megaman, Street Fighter or Resident Evil, people. Come on.
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Morrigan (Darkstalkers)   Morrigan (Darkstalkers) EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 10:20 am

If you want, you could always re-create this thread in the regular portion of the Unofficial Character section. Just be sure it isn't as much "in shambles" as this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morrigan (Darkstalkers)   Morrigan (Darkstalkers) Empty

Back to top Go down

Morrigan (Darkstalkers)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: Character Discussion :: Unofficial Characters :: Wall of Shame-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com