Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some things I've noticed that should be fixed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malkasaur

Malkasaur

Some things I've noticed that should be fixed Empty
PostSubject: Some things I've noticed that should be fixed   Some things I've noticed that should be fixed EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:23 pm

I'm just gonna list things and add on over time.
1. Remove background inputs.
Seriously, this is stupid. When you're playing Crusade, you better not try minimizing it to do things that involve typing. The game doesn't act like you minimized it. For example, I use WASD for moving, so if I were to open Google Chrome and search something, every time I press one of those keys, I would move in game. Please fix this, it's annoying.
2. Fix the jump heights.
In any smash game, there are two heights for your jump, short and normal. In crusade, as soon as you let go of the jump button, you fall. This makes things inconsistent.
3. Add some sprites for moves being used in the air.
Examples: Ryu's, Fox's, and Megaman's neutral specials. They use the same sprite of them standing still when they use these moves in the air. This looks extremely stupid.
Back to top Go down
Hellzy
Level 2 CPU
Hellzy

PostSubject: Re: Some things I've noticed that should be fixed   Some things I've noticed that should be fixed EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 5:34 am

4. better nerf link :DDD
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Some things I've noticed that should be fixed   Some things I've noticed that should be fixed EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:56 pm

hellzyboy wrote:
4. better nerf link :DDD

Because that was really called for 19 days late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some things I've noticed that should be fixed   Some things I've noticed that should be fixed Empty

Back to top Go down

Some things I've noticed that should be fixed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: Suggestion Board-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com