Cole Macgrath(Infamous) BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cole Macgrath(Infamous)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cole Macgrath(Infamous) Empty
PostSubject: Cole Macgrath(Infamous)   Cole Macgrath(Infamous) EmptyMon May 25, 2015 6:55 pm

Spoiler:
"I will be ready "
I know Delsin Rowe can be the new main character from Infamous but Cole have appeared in 4 games in the series Infamous,Infamous 2 and Infamous festival of blood as well in ps allstar battle royale while Delsin just in Second Son
We have good character from Sucker Punch Productions who is Sly Cooper why not adding Cole Macgrath who has good ps game
Character Bio
Originally, he was a simple bike messenger who was delivering a package for someone to somewhere in the Historic District of Empire City. In the midst of his delivery however, the package exploded, destroying half the city and killing thousands in the process. However, this event resulted in Cole activating his power of Electrokinesis before his time in Empire City, Cole practiced learning parkour with his best friend Zeke Dunbar in the city of New Marais, while the cops had their hands full. Cole mentioned during a conversation with Moya that he took part in urban exploration in Empire City, which is the reason why he is able to navigate through the city's sewer system with little trouble. Several remarks by Kessler suggest that his mother detested Cole's job, often telling her friends that Cole was a school teacher rather than a bike messenger. Kessler also said that Cole's father approved of his relationship with Trish Dailey, commenting that she was like "the daughter he never had". Stated in a conversation with Nix, Cole had a little brother, though he hasn't talked to him in a while. Cole's education was something he decided on his own, dropping out of College and getting a job as a bike courier, "mostly just to piss off his parents".
Main attack before his time in Empire City, Cole practiced learning parkour with his best friend Zeke Dunbar in the city of New Marais, while the cops had their hands full. Cole mentioned during a conversation with Moya that he took part in urban exploration in Empire City, which is the reason why he is able to navigate through the city's sewer system with little trouble. Several remarks by Kessler suggest that his mother detested Cole's job, often telling her friends that Cole was a school teacher rather than a bike messenger. Kessler also said that Cole's father approved of his relationship with Trish Dailey, commenting that she was like "the daughter he never had".Stated in a conversation with Nix, Cole had a little brother, though he hasn't talked to him in a while. Cole's education was something he decided on his own, dropping out of College and getting a job as a bike courier, "mostly just to piss off his parents".
Here is like he will be in Crusade
Cole Macgrath(Infamous) Cole_mcgrath_by_akira_125-d4vcs8x
Movelist
In game he has powers that can be upgraded but here i will use the attcks from default the Cole has at the beginning of the game
Size:A little bigger than link
Weight:Similar to Link weight a bit lighter than Link
Amp Combo
This the main he uses in Infamous 2 and ps allstar battle royale he attacks three time in a row will work as the same in the game
Amp Origin:While on their way to New Marais via boat, Zeke began constructing a device that could help Cole during his time in the city. After a while, he was able to construct a prototype for Cole to practice with while they were still out at sea. After several tests, Zeke was able to create a finalized design that he deemed ready for use.
Original in the game this weapon was based on the Sly Copper the Sly Cane
Smash Attacks
Smash sides
Precision:In the game was to have precision on the enemy here will be he shoots the large lightning ray to enemy and can hit more than one enemy at the time (15% damage the closest enemy the rest get 8% of damage)
Smash Up
Amp Upper: Similar to the Ike up but won't be that powerful just like the electric hand will produce a little electric charge(9% damage) won't make the enemies fly that easy like in Ike attack
Smash Down
Amp Swing: Cole Swings his amp in circle way downward similar to the attack Roy uses in Project M but will be lighting instead fire (9% per hit)
The Tilt and the aerial attacks may be similar so don't get mad
Tilt Side:Electric Hand:Punches with his electrified hand to enemy in both directions the Aerial side will work the same in both sides back and front
Tilt Up
Cole hit enemy upward with his amp and produces a little electric charge  the aerial will work the same
Tilt Down
Down Charge: Cole while crouching hits the enemy whit his hand and electrifies it
Aerial
The only aerial the may change will be the down aerial will be similar to Yoshi and Bowser aerial down but Cole wil fall down with his amp

Specials
Main Special
Bolt: Similar to Pickachu and Pichu special but Cole can shut bolts continuously let me explain like fox special that kind of continued in meant
Side Special:Electromagnetic Shockwave: Cole is able to launch a powerful shockwave onto a target.
Down Specials:Electric Absorption: In the game when you where out of power or electricity you need charge and car of electric post to charge energy in crusade this will be the same he takes electricity from the enemy get harmed and Cole with the electricity will be more powerful
Ice Launch: The user rapidly creates a large ice spike beneath their feet that launches them into the air allowing them to make jumps of greater height and distance.

Grabbing
Pummel:He electrifies the enemy rapidly similar to pikachu's pummel
Throw far:Throws the enemy and shoots a bolt
Throw back:Throws the enemy backward and hits with the amp in that direction
Throw up:Throws the enemy up and throws and ice bolt
Throw down:throw the enemy downward similar to mario's down throw

I know this not my best moveset i am from mty moveset but i guess for the others i suggest you will prefer Cole for ps character than
Tell me what you think on the character
And if you want Cole' alt (Evil Cole Macgrath)
Tell me your opinions and then i will edit the moveset
Entrance:A thunder appears from the sky and then Cole appears
Victory:He shows the electricity from his hands
Lose:Lays his head down
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Cole Macgrath(Infamous)   Cole Macgrath(Infamous) EmptyTue May 26, 2015 11:44 am

Support. As for move inspiration, I suggest looking at Playstation all-stars, as it is a similar arena fighter. You'll get more support if you put more time into the move set design; you really have to sell them the idea that this character is unique and deserves to be in smash.
Back to top Go down
Forest Bug Productions
Level 3 CPU
Forest Bug Productions

PostSubject: Re: Cole Macgrath(Infamous)   Cole Macgrath(Infamous) EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:26 pm

Well at least you made a creative moveset out of a character that has been in a SSB styled game already. Unlike some people I know who just suggest the character because they were in that said game *cough* *cough* FREDDY'S PIZZA *cough* *cough* sorry, what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Macgrath(Infamous)   Cole Macgrath(Infamous) EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:58 pm

Well i don't who freddys pizza is but i just saw the locked disscussion and i thougth why not make cole a good moveset but i know is that good moveset i made
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Cole Macgrath(Infamous)   Cole Macgrath(Infamous) EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:13 pm

Stop double posting.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: Cole Macgrath(Infamous)   Cole Macgrath(Infamous) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 7:01 am

(Me when I saw this thread) Oh, who's this character? *Sees the image*Wait... *Freddy's Pizza flashbacks* AAAAUUUUGHH!!!

While Cole seems a bit interesting, I still don't support him. He's very new and from Playstation, and he's also made by Sucker Punch, the same company that made Sly Cooper. I feel like Sly would fit a bit better in the Smash universe and be a better representation of Sucker Punch overall.

Actually, has anyone even made a thread for Sly yet? (NOT FREDDY'S PIZZA)
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Cole Macgrath(Infamous)   Cole Macgrath(Infamous) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 7:20 am

Mellon wrote:
Actually, has anyone even made a thread for Sly yet?
Yeah, I did a while back. I think I came up with a good moveset, but that's not something to discuss here.

Cole is interesting in PSASBR.... but how many PS characters do we really want? I think the PS2 trio of Jak, Sly, and Ratchet is the way to go if anything, as they are a good fit for Smash. Cole fits better than Drake, at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Macgrath(Infamous)   Cole Macgrath(Infamous) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 7:25 am

Well if he and Drake can't fit what about Kratos , Spike and Dante they are in Ps2 as well Sackboy on the first Little Big Planet that was in the Ps2 and seriously i don't what you think about the more classics like Sir Daniel Fortesque or Sweet Tooth from the PS1 obviously i know Twisted Metal has ps3 game and Sweet Tooth is the unnoficial game mascot so i dont know by then (Then for now i may stay with Gex i guess but i think this other from Ps2 and the classics can be good ps options just saying, but as well from ps3 can be a better option Big Daddy i don't know what that Pizza guy did with this moveset i know about you all about said about we all know may did a terrible job but for me i am not saying that i want all ps character just saying possible ideas for good characters) ok may stay with Gex but i dont know what you may think with Ty tasmanian tiger i actually before Cole i wanted to post him but well i dont have research all that for Ty and dont have is moveset i guess he can be another good ps option obviously including Gex if you think the other characters are unuseful ignore what i said before
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Cole Macgrath(Infamous)   Cole Macgrath(Infamous) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:04 am

Kratos and Spike? Definitely not. Dante? Hell yeah, if that is classic white-haired Dante from Devil may Cry and not the stupid reboot Dante from DMC.
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Cole Macgrath(Infamous)   Cole Macgrath(Infamous) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:40 am

TrinitroMan wrote:
Kratos and Spike? Definitely not. Dante? Hell yeah, if that is classic white-haired Dante from Devil may Cry and not the stupid reboot Dante from DMC.

Dante is no more fighting than Kratos, Imo.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Cole Macgrath(Infamous)   Cole Macgrath(Infamous) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:45 am

Yeah, but Dante is made by Capcom, while Kratos is made by Sony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Macgrath(Infamous)   Cole Macgrath(Infamous) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 4:10 pm

Ok forget the ps ones but ok i actually plan to suggest Ty tasmanian tiger and Abe from that are in a way ps characters not at all (i actually planed to suggest them too after Croc and Gex that actuallly i am very in favor of Gex i as you all now i want that character much ) after i finished i with these 4 obviously i was planning maybe not for sure to suggest these 2 sega characters because i saw altered beast and didnt like that one for sega i like Beat but not altered beast so i thought on this 2 Sega characters i was thinking on Aiai and Nights, tell me want you think in Ty and Abe ( Cole actually like a test to see how do you think on the ps ones but Gex was seriously that i wanted and Croc not that i wanted that much i just make his moveset because i choice a character that i may dont like that much and because was my first moveset so then i choice Gex because i really like that character) Well think about Ty and Abe post here what you think and for Aiai and Nights i maybe leave them to some else but maybe i will work do them later but now i am focus and Ty and Abe they are not that ps character because then both of there games appered on nintendo consoles Ty on gamecube and Abe on gameboy color
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Cole Macgrath(Infamous)   Cole Macgrath(Infamous) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 7:03 pm

Playtimebro wrote:
Ok forget the ps ones but ok i actually plan to suggest Ty tasmanian tiger and Abe from that are in a way ps characters not at all (i actually planed to suggest them too after Croc and Gex that actuallly i am very in favor of Gex i as you all now i want that character much ) after i finished i with these 4  obviously i was planning maybe not for sure to suggest these 2 sega characters because i saw altered beast and didnt like that one for sega i like Beat but not altered beast so i thought on this 2 Sega characters i was thinking on Aiai and Nights, tell me want you think in Ty and Abe ( Cole actually like a test to see how do you think on the ps ones but Gex was seriously that i wanted and Croc not that i wanted that much i just make his moveset because i choice a character that i may dont like that much and because was my first moveset so then i choice Gex because i really like that character) Well think about Ty and Abe post here what you think and for Aiai and Nights i maybe leave them to some else but maybe i will work do them later but now i am focus and Ty and Abe they are not that ps character because then both of there games appered on nintendo consoles Ty on gamecube and Abe on gameboy color

Before you do any of this, please, Playtimebro, just take all of this one character at a time. Keep this in mind regardless of how many characters you have planned and regardless of the quality of your posts. Your formatting is pretty great so far, so continue this trend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Macgrath(Infamous)   Cole Macgrath(Infamous) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:42 pm

Well actually for now i will work on Ty and Abe the Sega's ones later on
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Cole Macgrath(Infamous)   Cole Macgrath(Infamous) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 9:06 pm

Playtimebro this is the third time I've warned you about double posting, not including the long explanation I gave you of what it was through a PM.

Do not post a comment if you were the last user to leave one. I shouldn't see your name twice in a row. If you need to add to your previous post, click the Yoshi egg that says "edit."
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Cole Macgrath(Infamous)   Cole Macgrath(Infamous) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:15 pm

Dustination wrote:
Playtimebro this is the third time I've warned you about double posting, not including the long explanation I gave you of what it was through a PM.

Do not post a comment if you were the last user to leave one. I shouldn't see your name twice in a row. If you need to add to your previous post, click the Yoshi egg that says "edit."

My feedback separated his two posts, didn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cole Macgrath(Infamous)   Cole Macgrath(Infamous) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cole Macgrath(Infamous)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1