Castelia City (Pokemon Black/White)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

Castelia City (Pokemon Black/White) Empty
PostSubject: Castelia City (Pokemon Black/White)   Castelia City (Pokemon Black/White) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 8:08 am

Admittedly, this is just an old idea I had for an Unova stage... But after seeing some recent Pokemon ideas I thought a more iconic location would work nicely. Castelia is known for being the most prominent city in the Unova region, being modeled after New York City. It is the second largest city in any Pokemon game as well (Lumiose exists).

This is the old sketch I had of the layout:

Castelia City (Pokemon Black/White) Scan0001

Essentially it's the 4 docks at the south end of the city. Sometimes the Royal Unova could dock, adding an extra platform. The main thing, of course, is the sprawling city in the background.

I also did some work in a music write program for this a long time ago, too...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bbrg4utpugabw8z/SkyarrowCastelia.MID?dl=0
It's just a midi file, but you get the idea... combines the music of Skyarrow Bridge and Castelia.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Castelia City (Pokemon Black/White)   Castelia City (Pokemon Black/White) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:20 am

Eh, I'll support
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: Castelia City (Pokemon Black/White)   Castelia City (Pokemon Black/White) EmptySun May 03, 2015 9:57 am

This looks fun! Maybe have some stuff from Black&White 2? Like Team Plasma running into the sewers? Also, how big will the fighters be? If we're gonna include all docks, we'd have to make the stage way too big or the fighters way too big.

Oh, and Team Plasma's ship. It has a giant Ice Beam.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Castelia City (Pokemon Black/White)   Castelia City (Pokemon Black/White) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:38 pm

Mellon wrote:
This looks fun! Maybe have some stuff from Black&White 2? Like Team Plasma running into the sewers? Also, how big will the fighters be? If we're gonna include all docks, we'd have to make the stage way too big or the fighters way too big.

Pretty much anything Pokemon-related can be included, so why not? The ship as well, sure.

Not sure about size... my initial thought had the fighters really large compared to the source material. Maybe if we just had the 2 center docks with the Royal Unova there most of the time?
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: Castelia City (Pokemon Black/White)   Castelia City (Pokemon Black/White) EmptyFri May 15, 2015 1:43 pm

Roy wrote:
Mellon wrote:

Pretty much anything Pokemon-related can be included, so why not? The ship as well, sure.

Not sure about size... my initial thought had the fighters really large compared to the source material. Maybe if we just had the 2 center docks with the Royal Unova there most of the time?
I can dig that. It could take place on the Prime Pier and Ship Deck, in order to not count the Royal Unova out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castelia City (Pokemon Black/White)   Castelia City (Pokemon Black/White) Empty

Back to top Go down

Castelia City (Pokemon Black/White)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1