Revival of Crusade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

Revival of Crusade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Revival of Crusade - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 11:18 am

C_Mill24 wrote:
Skyrunner65 wrote:
I might sound a bit n00b-ish, but I'm not as good as these other guys.

Can I still participate?

By the way, my greatest accomplishment so far is beating 5 level 10 CPUs (them vs. me), but I have to double my lives.
Crusade tournaments welcome all levels of skill.

Just give it a shot, YOU will be fine Smile
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Revival of Crusade - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 6:54 pm

Skyrunner65 wrote:
I might sound a bit n00b-ish, but I'm not as good as these other guys.

Can I still participate?

By the way, my greatest accomplishment so far is beating 5 level 10 CPUs (them vs. me), but I have to double my lives.

I'd check out the big crusade hamachi network as far as practice goes. Also, I know very few tournaments that have skill restrictions at all lol.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Revival of Crusade - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:48 am

updated the op with the meeting place
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
ThatGOSHDARNFox
Level 3 CPU
ThatGOSHDARNFox

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Revival of Crusade - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 3:36 pm

Not sure I agree with suicide moves benefitting the victim.
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Revival of Crusade - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 5:33 pm

ThatGOSHDARNFox wrote:

Getting flame choked while at 0 and losing for it sucks.
Back to top Go down
ThatGOSHDARNFox
Level 3 CPU
ThatGOSHDARNFox

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Revival of Crusade - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:59 pm

Leafyon wrote:
ThatGOSHDARNFox wrote:

Yeah, it might suck, but you still got hit by it. Getting hit by rest at 30% sucks, but isn't banned because the person who used the move put themselves at a considerable risk to do that. If Ganon side b's off the edge and misses, then he dies. It's a risk vs reward thing - the moves themselves are (usually) balanced around the fact that if they try to suicide and miss, they will die. I don't see the point in completely neglecting that function of the move.
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Revival of Crusade - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:03 pm

ThatGOSHDARNFox wrote:
Leafyon wrote:
ThatGOSHDARNFox wrote:

Yeah, it might suck, but you still got hit by it. Getting hit by rest at 30% sucks, but isn't banned because the person who used the move put themselves at a considerable risk to do that. If Ganon side b's off the edge and misses, then he dies. It's a risk vs reward thing - the moves themselves are (usually) balanced around the fact that if they try to suicide and miss, they will die. I don't see the point in completely neglecting that function of the move.

I'm not saying I agree with this rule. I might even I disagree. I simply stated a reason to consider it.
Back to top Go down
ThatGOSHDARNFox
Level 3 CPU
ThatGOSHDARNFox

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Revival of Crusade - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 6:25 pm

Leafyon wrote:
ThatGOSHDARNFox wrote:
Leafyon wrote:
ThatGOSHDARNFox wrote:

I'm not saying I agree with this rule. I might even I disagree. I simply stated a reason to consider it.

Alrighty. I'd like to see what Traw has to say.
Back to top Go down
AgusRPG
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Revival of Crusade - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:10 am

Hi I'm new in the page and also SSBC super fan but I have a problem entering to the hamachi network
So excited for 9.1 (pd: in the tournament my name is AgusRPG Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
AntonioQuirino_BR
Level 1 CPU
AntonioQuirino_BR

N/A

PostSubject: New Chalenger Comes   Revival of Crusade - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:52 am

Hi i'm Antonio Quirino. i'm new on this forum and also SSBC super fan and i don't have hamachi network problems,so i will stay tuned for the v9.1.(My Name on Tournament is AntonioQuirino Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
SurgeOmega
Level 1 CPU
SurgeOmega

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Revival of Crusade - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 11:16 am

Can anyone tell me about, at least, an approximate date of release for 9.1? I'm thinking about entering the tournament as well.
Back to top Go down
FunnyAwsomeC
Level 1 CPU
FunnyAwsomeC

jochaca

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Revival of Crusade - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 3:40 pm

I feel like I am gonna get rekt so hard but whatever. I'm gonna practice so hard for this tourney!
Back to top Go down
Hakma
Level 1 CPU
Hakma

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Revival of Crusade - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 2:08 pm

Im there my lucas is wet n ready
Back to top Go down
Riolin'
Level 1 CPU
Riolin'

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Revival of Crusade - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 9:03 pm

Hyped!
Back to top Go down
XOdus
Level 1 CPU
XOdus

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Revival of Crusade - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 8:52 pm

Sooooo I'm guessing this isn't happening anymore?
Back to top Go down
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Revival of Crusade - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 8:40 am

Why wouldn't it? It clearly says it'll happen 2 weeks after 9.1 releases!

Kappa
Back to top Go down
XOdus
Level 1 CPU
XOdus

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Revival of Crusade - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 10:38 am

Nix~ wrote:
Why wouldn't it? It clearly says it'll happen 2 weeks after 9.1 releases!

Kappa

You right, it's just that the last post on this was a little over a year so I wasn't sure. That, along with the reveal trailer being released over a year ago. No h8, just wasn't sure if this game was still being worked on.
Back to top Go down
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Revival of Crusade - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 5:58 pm

Be glad no one else was online today. There are so many people who come here first day and ask "Is this game still happening?", thinking they're the first ones to ever say so, and the old guys who have been here too long get annoyed over that, as you can imagine.

Short answer: Yes.

If you look at the Dev Blog section, you'll see that recently the dev team has moved forward with new content for 9.1. They've imposed a weekly blog schedule, and while it's not always on time, it is moving.

Development has been very slow because the team is very small where it counts. Will 9.1 be released in the very near future? Probably not. For now, all you can do is be patient and help out if you can!
Back to top Go down
XOdus
Level 1 CPU
XOdus

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Revival of Crusade - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 6:15 pm

Sorry, I could understand how that could be annoying.

I'd be more than willing to help out with music, although I doubt help is needed on that.
Back to top Go down
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Revival of Crusade - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 9:03 pm

You can always apply for the dev team! It's open to anyone, and they would enjoy the help.
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Revival of Crusade - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:14 pm

So if we're going by the 2 weeks after 0.9.1 release, this thing should be on the 15th (Wednesday), or if we're going by closest weekend, Saturday the 18th.

See you all after HOPE/DESPAIR.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
Agent___5
Level 4 CPU
Agent___5

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Revival of Crusade - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 11:35 pm

I feel like making someone lose for a suicide is like making them lose for dunking or gimping. At least have a tiebreaker before the loss becomes a possibility like in this format
Back to top Go down
Xalciss
Level 4 CPU
Xalciss

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Revival of Crusade - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 10:44 pm

A tournament over hamachi servers sounds extremely painful considering the latency issues this game has had since online was ever implemented. I don't see this working unless 9.1 improves the online somehow.
Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Revival of Crusade - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 4:13 pm

ill wait until after 9.1 then i may sign up
Back to top Go down
armatage
Level 3 CPU
armatage

[i]N/A[/i]

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Revival of Crusade - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:51 pm

so... What time are we thinking of going through with this, and can I join the hamachi server early so I don't get mixed up later?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Revival of Crusade - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revival of Crusade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2