Big Daddy (Bioshock) BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Daddy (Bioshock)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Big Daddy (Bioshock) Empty
PostSubject: Big Daddy (Bioshock)   Big Daddy (Bioshock) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 8:13 pm

I know Bioshock does not have any relevance with nintendo but here is not a rule of nintendo relevance so i support to add the 24 characters Except Fat Princess and Toro The Cat from ps allstar battle royale only that one from ps including crash and spyro and not more than that ones
Here is the movelist 
Normal Attack: Jab
Charged Up: Uppercut
Charged Sides:Overhead Palooka
Charged Down:Sweeping Fist
Normal Special:Drill Punch
Special Sides:Charging Rush
Special Up: Drill Skewer
Special Down : Drill Slam
Grabbing
Drill Forward Eject(Sides):Big Daddy holds the opponent with one hand, then drills them, sending them away
Drill Up Eject: Big Daddy slams the opponent into the air with his drill
Slam:Big Daddy grabs the opponent, then slams them into the ground.
Final Smash: Frenzy:Big Daddy enters an enraged state, increasing its speed and agility
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

Big Daddy (Bioshock) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Daddy (Bioshock)   Big Daddy (Bioshock) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:32 am

Bioshock is a popular franchise and Big Daddy could bring a different playstyle, being a heavyweight with movement options. That said, I don't like your special moves - I say take a page out of PSASBR's book.

Neutral Special: Flaming Plasmid
Big Daddy charges up some fire in his hand, then shoves it forward into a flaming burst in front of him. Think of it like a larger-scale version of Mario's forward smash.

Side Special: Charging Rush
Basically your idea. Big Daddy charges forward (or in the air, diagonally downward at a 45 degree angle). This move can be cancelled early with a normal attack or a jump, giving him a lot of mobility options to rush down opponents. This attack also grants Big Daddy super armor, making it difficult to stop.

Down Special: Ice Plasmid
Big Daddy drops some cold liquid from his hand onto the ground, which causes a puddle to form on the ground for about 10 seconds. Any opponent who steps in it is frozen temporarily.

Up Special: Air Plasmid
Big Daddy forms a tornado under himself to rise him into the air. He can dismount at any time with an attack, but he's left helpless afterwards.

I was considering Lightning Plasmid, but I felt like it wasn't in his playstyle to use projectiles - he'd rather just charge at his opponents and beat them down. For his normal moves, we can include some generic punches in his tilts while including the drill into his smashes (and potentially some aerial/throw moves).

Also, not sure how hard this would be to code... but it'd be a neat aesthetic thing for his eyes to change color based on his distance to an opponent.

... also, I've never played Bioshock, but hopefully this sounds good to someone who has.
Back to top Go down

Big Daddy (Bioshock)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: Character Discussion :: Unofficial Characters :: Wall of Shame-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com