Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party! - Page 3 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 9:59 am

JaegerKrieg wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
JaegerKrieg wrote:
The fact that you are praising FNAF as "Creative" in itself shows just how little you know what you're talking about. Perhaps you'll be able to look back on this whole thing once you've educated yourself a little on what a "Creative and Original" character is.
Sorry, didn't realize a horror game where you sit completely still, have to constantly check cameras, manage your power, and use actual strategy, existed before. Look back on what an asshole you're being and how wrong you also are.

Strategy? Don't make me laugh, FNAF's popularity isn't due to the game being well made, It's because of the horde of Markiplier/PewDiePie rabid fans that just drooled all over the game. It's not horror. It's as much horror as your little brother popping up infront of you going "BOO!" There is no "Strategy" involved. Just hoping the AI doesn't get to you.
And I'm not being an "asshole". I'm actually really starting to like the SSBC Project and would REALLY like if 12-year olds didn't ruin it with pure trash like FNAF.

What's next? Shrek?

P.S: Clearly you know absolutely nothing about what a well-written, good horror game is, Try out SOMA.
Clearly you need to stop assuming you know shit about me. I won't try out SOMA because you seem like a rabid fan of it because of how you hate FNAF. See how that works?
And yes, it is horror, but not jumpscare horror. The jumpscare is a minor part. But it leaves you fearing what is to come. It's a bit of psychological horror; if you can't see one of the animatronics on the camera, you'll freak out even when you put down your camera and there is nothing there. You'll constantly feel like you're being watched and pursued and that they can kill you at any time.

And no you're being an asshole, telling me that I know nothing about horror games and acting like you know what everyone elses life is. You need to chill yourself out and realize Freddy will likely never be in Crusade.
Also why is a game getting popular due to big YouTube channels liking it such a bad thing?? FNAF has it's own merits. A lot of them.

Also...
"WHAT? You're putting Weegee in Crusade? He's got no moveset material!"
"DUCK HUNT DOG? All he does is laugh at you! You can't make a moveset out of that."
"MACH RIDER? All he does is ride a motorcycle and shoot things sometimes!"[/quote]

"I won't try out SOMA because ..." You're the prime example why It's impossible to discuss FNAF with FNAF fanboys. Don't talk about psychological horror, It is not psychological horror in the slightest. You also cannot feel "pursued" if you're unable to move at all whatsoever.

Hate to bring it up again, but SOMA is psychological horror, it makes you re-think what being Human is, What the deffinition of a "Conscience" is. Try it out, you could learn alot about what a very well-written horror story is, It was made by the same people who made Amnesia: A Dark Descent, another pretty well written game.[/quote]
I don't think I want to try SOMA after the way you just behaved with me lol.
Back to top Go down
JaegerKrieg
Level 3 CPU
JaegerKrieg

N/A

Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 10:02 am

Lego Shaq wrote:
I don't think I want to try SOMA after the way you just behaved with me lol.

Your loss, really. Don't let me keep you away from the first good horror game in years. I highly recomend it.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:18 pm

I slept through this entire conversation

I'm glad about that

JaegerKrieg wrote:
If you add Freddy Fazbear, then might as well add Slenderman and Jeff the Killer.

Also I would support the crap out of Slenderman IF and ONLY IF he used his voice from Yugioh Abridged.
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 5:47 pm

Yo, JaegerKrieg, you're a dick. People have different tastes in games, even amongst the same genre. Clearly you haven't played FNaF extensively, if you think there's no strategy whatsoever to succeeding in those games. Also, I'd like to point out that a large majority of people who care about FNaF largely do so because of the lore, which is widely considered to be intriguing and well-woven into the nooks and crannies of the games. Sure, SOMA may have a more accessible narrative. It's story may even be 'better', in many people's opinions. That doesn't mean there's no value to FNaF's approach of hiding pieces of the backstory like easter eggs for players to find and put together themselves. Scott Cawthon created a notably large and loyal community of people devoted to figuring out the secrets of FNaF's story, and theorizing about it (Game Theory being one of the most prominent).

Regardless of whether or not that means anything to you, you need to shut the f**k up, and stop putting other people down for liking a certain game. Especially when it is, whether you like it or not, a popular, successful, relevant, and, yes, even unique series.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 9:17 pm

JaegerKrieg wrote:
"I won't try out SOMA because ..." You're the prime example why It's impossible to discuss FNAF with FNAF fanboys. Don't talk about psychological horror, It is not psychological horror in the slightest. You also cannot feel "pursued" if you're unable to move at all whatsoever.

Hate to bring it up again, but SOMA is psychological horror, it makes you re-think what being Human is, What the deffinition of a "Conscience" is. Try it out, you could learn alot about what a very well-written horror story is, It was made by the same people who made Amnesia: A Dark Descent, another pretty well written game.

Y'know what if you forgot SOMA and Amnesia, and just take FNAF for what it is. I've never played it, and have only read about it and it is one of the more well written creepy games I have seen. Now I don't know what SOMA or Amnesia so I have no opinions of them. But your being rude. Anyway I support.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 6:40 pm

I agree with Krieg. Only real reason to include Jumpscare Bear is because he's popular. There's already a mod that changes Weegee to Freddy, so just get that instead.
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 3:42 pm

let's not reject characters based on anti-bandwagon please

i dont think freddy would make for a very good character just because he doesnt do anything but "fnaf has a shitty fanbase" is not a good reason not to put him in
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 7:48 pm

actually im supporting specifically to spite jaegerkrieg
Back to top Go down
Lockhead
Level 1 CPU
Lockhead

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 7:25 am

Eh, I don't he should be in due to the popular or the fact his games are kinda overrated.

So no support from me.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 9:28 am

Lockhead wrote:
Eh, I don't he should be in due to the popular or the fact his games are kinda overrated.

So no support from me.
You don't want him in because he's popular? Are you a hipster? And no, the hatedom for the games are huge.
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 2:51 pm

incidentally, im not a fan of fnaf myself but earlier descriptions of him as not an original character are kind of invalid as hell - the one thing i will give fnaf is that it actually tried something totally new in horror games, tapping into a common modern fear (animatronics)
Back to top Go down
Lockhead
Level 1 CPU
Lockhead

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 3:34 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
Lockhead wrote:

So no support from me.
You don't want him in because he's popular? Are you a hipster? And no, the hatedom for the games are huge.

Oops, Let me re-phase that.

It just that he doesn't have much Nintendo relevance, That's all.

But hey, i may or may not be wrong about that since there could be a chance that FNAF can be on a console.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 5:13 pm

Lockhead wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
Lockhead wrote:

So no support from me.

Oops, Let me re-phase that.

It just that he doesn't have much Nintendo relevance, That's all.

But hey, i may or may not be wrong about that since there could be a chance that FNAF can be on a console.
Understandable, thanks for rephrasing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3