Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here) BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
megabro
Level 1 CPU
megabro

Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here) Empty
PostSubject: Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here)   Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 6:57 pm

New guy, first post.

I did alot of stages remakes on my computer, and when I discovered the SSBC Forum, I wanted to create stages for the game itself.

(Keep in mind that the stage is in WIP)

See y'all later!
Back to top Go down
Spoon300
Level 4 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here)   Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 9:17 pm

You remake Stages? You could be Useful... Please post your Stages here on this board and the dev-team will evaluate them as soon as they can
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here)   Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 9:38 pm

Spoon300 wrote:
You remake Stages? You could be Useful... Please post your Stages here on this board and the dev-team will evaluate them as soon as they can
okay spoon you went way too far after this post. You are not in charge of the dev team so you will not decide what we will and will not do and also he's a new guy give the man some ease. Geez! "You could be Useful..." That was too rude dont you think?

Also megabro, nice to meet you. Please ignore spoon here. You dont have to post them if you dont want to, but it would still be nice to have a glimpse of your work and welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
megabro
Level 1 CPU
megabro

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here)   Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 1:44 pm

I can show you my stages i made for now (which includes Jungle Japes)

1: Batttlefield: Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here) 55fvlv

2: Great Fox (Corneria view):Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here) 55fwed

3:Wario Ware:Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here) 55fwpk

and finnaly

Jungles Japes (My biggest so far...) : Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here) 55fx6w

So yeah... I'll post more when I'll have free time...
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here)   Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 2:25 pm

Your links inside the img tags need to end in a file extension like .png or .gif, otherwise they fail to work

Welcome to the forums as well
Back to top Go down
megabro
Level 1 CPU
megabro

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here)   Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 2:48 pm

oops, gonna send link instead:

http://prntscr.com/55gnnj battlefield

http://prntscr.com/55gnum Jungle Japes

http://prntscr.com/55go2d Great Fox

http://prntscr.com/55gpu8 Wario Ware

Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here)   Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 6:39 pm

Not bad, megabro, out of the four, i like the Great Fox/Corneria one Smile
Back to top Go down
megabro
Level 1 CPU
megabro

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here)   Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 7:04 pm

Thanks man! It's the first time I did the Great Fox though.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here)   Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 7:09 pm

Those 'stages' have a similar feel to the 'blueprints' a guy I used to work with made for stages. Something like this:

Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here) Bc_zps8ffbdf99

Not suitable for putting in the game in this state, but gives a nice idea of the layout. It could theoretically be completed by enlarging and adding a LOT of shading, as well as fixing perspective.

It's a nice start.
Back to top Go down
megabro
Level 1 CPU
megabro

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here)   Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 7:21 pm

Thanks and i'll work on that to make it bigger so it can be playable for 1v1 to 6 player smash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here)   Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jungle Japes from Melee can be back with your support! (add yay here)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: Stage Discussion :: Unofficial Stages-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com