The ghosts on the Pac-man stage broke the game... BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The ghosts on the Pac-man stage broke the game...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MagicianDash
Level 1 CPU
MagicianDash

The ghosts on the Pac-man stage broke the game... Empty
PostSubject: The ghosts on the Pac-man stage broke the game...   The ghosts on the Pac-man stage broke the game... EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 4:34 pm

So I was bored and decided to do a 99 life brawl on the pacman stage. Apparently I hit two of the CPUs the same time as the pink ghost hit them, and the game just froze. Then I pressed the start button twice and all of the characters were gone.
Spoiler:

I can press buttons and quit the match. I just wanted to post this in case it happens for anyone else.
Back to top Go down
MagicianDash
Level 1 CPU
MagicianDash

PostSubject: Re: The ghosts on the Pac-man stage broke the game...   The ghosts on the Pac-man stage broke the game... EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:48 pm

Oh, and another bug I found (finally got a stupid screenshot of this, it took me a while. :/) before the other one:

Spoiler:

The color pallet is bugged, and it switches to a different character automatically (maybe every second or 2?) I have no idea how this happens and why. I never found this bug when playing offline, only on online lobbies.

Last edited by Perfect Hell on Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added the fact that it's only found online.)
Back to top Go down
Crimson Heights
Level 4 CPU

Hyperbeam Canon

PostSubject: Re: The ghosts on the Pac-man stage broke the game...   The ghosts on the Pac-man stage broke the game... EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 11:06 am

Yep, I have that issue too sometimes, with Mario's portrait showing up instead of a colored Ryu. You won't play as Mario and the Mario portrait won't show up in the lobby to fool your friends Smile. I didn't report it because it doesn't bother me hahahaha. I'm a terrible tester.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: The ghosts on the Pac-man stage broke the game...   The ghosts on the Pac-man stage broke the game... EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 2:49 pm

Images are now in spoilers. Please use spoilers for large images in future posts as they stretch the page out.
Back to top Go down
MagicianDash
Level 1 CPU
MagicianDash

PostSubject: Re: The ghosts on the Pac-man stage broke the game...   The ghosts on the Pac-man stage broke the game... EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 3:32 pm

Perfect Hell wrote:
Images are now in spoilers.  Please use spoilers for large images in future posts as they stretch the page out.

Alright, thanks for telling me.

Crimson Heights wrote:
Yep, I have that issue too sometimes, with Mario's portrait showing up instead of a colored Ryu. You won't play as Mario and the Mario portrait won't show up in the lobby to fool your friends Smile. I didn't report it because it doesn't bother me hahahaha. I'm a terrible tester.

Sometimes I like to just exploit the system (Twisted Evil) more than reporting bugs when I get to beta test a game. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ghosts on the Pac-man stage broke the game...   The ghosts on the Pac-man stage broke the game... Empty

Back to top Go down

The ghosts on the Pac-man stage broke the game...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1