HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bass (Mega Man) Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WolfHub
Level 1 CPU
WolfHub

Bass (Mega Man) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Bass (Mega Man) Discussion   Bass (Mega Man) Discussion EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 1:03 pm

Bass can be a newcomer from the megaman series, this could be his moveset.
Bass (Mega Man) Discussion Megama12
Standard special: Bass buster
Just like in Megaman 10, he shoots a bunch of proyectiles been able to point to eight directions

Bass (Mega Man) Discussion Sprite12

Up special: Hyper Kick
He does his move from Megaman 7 and do a powerfull kick upwards
Bass (Mega Man) Discussion Megama13

Down special: Water shield
It works a bit similar to the leaf shield, but when realesed, the bubbles go away all in different directions affecting enemies around Bass.
Bass (Mega Man) Discussion 200px-12

Final Smash: Trible Fusion
He makes a fusion with Treble like in Megaman 10 and starts flying around shooting his oponents during a time
Bass (Mega Man) Discussion Treble11

What do you think about this and wich shoud be his side special attack?
Thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Bass (Mega Man) Discussion   Bass (Mega Man) Discussion EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 1:41 pm

It's an alright idea, but honestly, I don't think we need another Megaman rep. Most people seem to sway in favor of Zero anyways.

Interesting moveset, though.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Bass (Mega Man) Discussion   Bass (Mega Man) Discussion EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:56 pm

What about the side special? Kappa
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Bass (Mega Man) Discussion   Bass (Mega Man) Discussion EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 3:15 pm

Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Ness_64
Level 4 CPU
Ness_64

PostSubject: Re: Bass (Mega Man) Discussion   Bass (Mega Man) Discussion EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 8:43 pm

Bass could be a good rep for the more 'modern' Mega Man games he appears in by using weapons from said games. Just on the main series, he's playable in Mega Man & Bass and MM10, and there is a quite good variety on these alone for a decent moveset.
I can't see much else going for him though. I'd still definitely choose Zero over him :/
Back to top Go down
Crimson Heights
Level 4 CPU

Hyperbeam Canon

PostSubject: Re: Bass (Mega Man) Discussion   Bass (Mega Man) Discussion EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:03 pm

I would of liked Bass a ton if Zero didn't exist Smile
Back to top Go down
DimpsyVS
Level 2 CPU
DimpsyVS

PostSubject: Re: Bass (Mega Man) Discussion   Bass (Mega Man) Discussion EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:24 pm

Personally, I don't want Bass or Zero.
If we're gonna add in Zero, Mega Man X has to be added no question (unless you go with MMZ Zero).
Instead I'd rather have Roll or Protoman, they're more unique.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Bass (Mega Man) Discussion   Bass (Mega Man) Discussion EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 10:28 pm

DimpsyVS wrote:
If we're gonna add in Zero, Mega Man X has to be added no question (unless you go with MMZ Zero).

Protoman isn't really that unique. His powers are actually really, really close to Megaman's, including the charge shot and even the power taking. As for Roll, seems like she'd be as interesting and playable as Tingle. There just isn't much there. Sure, she has her moveset from MvC2, but why bother with her when we can choose practically any other Capcom character.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Bass (Mega Man) Discussion   Bass (Mega Man) Discussion EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:47 am

HypeConduit wrote:
DimpsyVS wrote:

Protoman isn't really that unique. His powers are actually really, really close to Megaman's, including the charge shot and even the power taking. As for Roll, seems like she'd be as interesting and playable as Tingle. There just isn't much there. Sure, she has her moveset from MvC2, but why bother with her when we can choose practically any other Capcom character.
Tell that to Capcom. Take a look at TvC: It had Mega Man Volnutt, Zero, and Roll. No X, yet Zero did just fine (and this moveset was even ported to MvC3). Roll, on the other hand, had her own unique moveset that didn't involve shooting at all! I'd rather have either of them over Bass, but Bass isn't the worst choice...

Also, if we're going for a new Mega Man character to get in the game, the best option would be X himself. Make him an alt of Mega Man (ala Pichu, Weegee, Dark Ryu), and we're good to go.
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Bass (Mega Man) Discussion   Bass (Mega Man) Discussion EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 8:16 am

MMZ Zero seems to be the most logical choice to me. Not only does he simultaneously reference two series at once, but Zero has and continues to prove that he is one of the most popular characters in the Mega Man franchise. His moveset could also be drastically different from Mega Man's, focusing on using his short-range weapons and special abilities that he acquires throughout both MMZ *and* MMX.

Overall, he'd be a better pick than Roll/Bass/Protoman because the classic series is already referenced by the Rock himself, and he'd be a better pick over X or any of the other Mega"men" because not only does he (as previously stated) reference both MMX *and* MMZ through simply his character, but also because he would be forced by nature to play entirely different than Mega Man (as opposed to another Blue Bomber).

His status as a main character within his game series also means that there wouldn't be any backlash over a more prominent character within said series not getting in in his stead (such as his appearance in MVC3 as his X incarnation getting in over X, or Robin and Lucina getting in over Chrom in SSB4 (even if that rage was short-lived)).
Back to top Go down
DimpsyVS
Level 2 CPU
DimpsyVS

PostSubject: Re: Bass (Mega Man) Discussion   Bass (Mega Man) Discussion EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:48 am

Roy wrote:
Roll, on the other hand, had her own unique moveset that didn't involve shooting at all! I'd rather have either of them over Bass, but Bass isn't the worst choice...
Speaking of Roll, I did already make a moveset page for her that you can view here: https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t3546-roll-mega-man-discussion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bass (Mega Man) Discussion   Bass (Mega Man) Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Bass (Mega Man) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1