View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

Shadow the Hedgehog Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog Discussion    Shadow the Hedgehog Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 10:33 am

They does, oh god the pain
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog Discussion    Shadow the Hedgehog Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 5:29 am

Nintensis wrote:
IMO Shadow should be able to float for a bit using his skates (Similar to Peach and Goku)

Mainly because of his trash recovery :/
Speaking of his recovery, will it get buffed in 9.1? Right now it's most likely the worst in the game. A float is a good idea though because its not like he cant do it and it could really help him.
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog Discussion    Shadow the Hedgehog Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 12:43 pm

SS_Maeweather wrote:
Nintensis wrote:
IMO Shadow should be able to float for a bit using his skates (Similar to Peach and Goku)

Mainly because of his trash recovery :/
Speaking of his recovery, will it get buffed in 9.1? Right now it's most likely the worst in the game. A float is a good idea though because its not like he cant do it and it could really help him.

Or just make it like in Sonic Battle, where he can teleport spam so fast he's practically flying.

//sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Iron Joe
Level 2 CPU
Iron Joe

WarriorWare

PostSubject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog Discussion    Shadow the Hedgehog Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 8:39 pm

Oh his recovery got buffed all right. Now he can teleport like four times. Neat!

Shadow's new moveset is straight out of a Newgrounds sprite fight and I love it. His up throw is really cool, I can see that having all kinds of applications.

Also, y'all got that back throw you were talking about lol
Back to top Go down
For Glorious Fun
Level 2 CPU
For Glorious Fun

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog Discussion    Shadow the Hedgehog Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 7:13 pm

I like how opponents caught in his side smash get assaulted by a flurry of attacks. That's SMBZ-level greatness f'me.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog Discussion    Shadow the Hedgehog Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 4:10 pm

The Coldsteel and the OC from Final Fantasy Sonic x 6 color alts are great
Back to top Go down
DIamax-alt
Level 1 CPU

Toon Link
  N/A

PostSubject: Chaos Bar?   Shadow the Hedgehog Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 9:18 pm

I know Shadow gets a "Chaos Boost" After using some "Chaos attacks" But maybe he could get a little bar telling us when and how close we are from getting it. Like Little Mac in SSB4!
Back to top Go down
Xalciss
Level 4 CPU
Xalciss

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog Discussion    Shadow the Hedgehog Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 5:13 am

an indicator bar for chaos boost would be nice
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog Discussion    Shadow the Hedgehog Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 1:27 pm

As great as Shadow's ssmash is, I almost feel like it would be better for his sspec instead of that redundant projectile. Give him some better recovery, too.

Speaking of which, he should REALLY have some sort of ability to act out of his uspec. Maybe make the first two teleports cancelable with attacks?
Back to top Go down
Walt Phillarson
Level 2 CPU
Walt Phillarson

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog Discussion    Shadow the Hedgehog Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:22 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the main purpose of the Side Special projectile is to stun the opponent for a short time, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog Discussion    Shadow the Hedgehog Discussion  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow the Hedgehog Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2