Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game freezes and crashed at the start of a match

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tamagachi
Level 1 CPU

Game freezes and crashed at the start of a match Empty
PostSubject: Game freezes and crashed at the start of a match   Game freezes and crashed at the start of a match EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:34 pm

I get through all the menus fine. But after I select characters and stage, the loading screen displays for a brief second then this happens.

Game freezes and crashed at the start of a match IQY59Bl

Not sure if I installed wrong or if it's just my computer. Any feedback is appreciated, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Game freezes and crashed at the start of a match   Game freezes and crashed at the start of a match EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:54 pm

Files didn't load.

Extract all the files, don't just run it from the archive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
Tamagachi
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Game freezes and crashed at the start of a match   Game freezes and crashed at the start of a match EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:06 pm

Doqtor Kirby wrote:
Files didn't load.

Extract all the files, don't just run it from the archive.

oh I'm not. winzip is just in the background because I been extracting all the different mirrors I tried downloading. I'm running it off of my desktop. this is what the folder looks like:

Game freezes and crashed at the start of a match YL33NO6
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Game freezes and crashed at the start of a match   Game freezes and crashed at the start of a match EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:00 pm

I had this exact same issue, I'm not sure what's up.
On my version, my computer was deleting itempoint.dll. It worked fine once I got it back in there.
I see you have that file there, though, so maybe you're missing a different one? I checked and I don't see anything you don't have.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Game freezes and crashed at the start of a match   Game freezes and crashed at the start of a match EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:07 pm

If pheonix wright was in the match and you havent grabbed his updated bin, that would do it. Other than that, i see no issue.
Back to top Go down
Tamagachi
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Game freezes and crashed at the start of a match   Game freezes and crashed at the start of a match EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:49 pm

I did grab the Wright update, still was happening. Funny thing is I went over all the same steps on my laptop and it works just fine. Maybe because my desktop is windows 7? Also when I first installed on the laptop it gave me a gameMaker message (I recognized it because I also use the game maker engine XD) saying that my GMFMODSimple.dll wasn't in my system32 directory. And after I put it there everything ran fine. Should I try moving any of these dll files into my system32 directory on my desktop? I try not to mess with that folder too much so I'd rather not try without getting someone's opinion first.

EDIT: For clarification my laptop is on windows 8 and is literally no more than a couple weeks old, whereas my desktop was top of the line in 2008 but is getting a bit wheezy and old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game freezes and crashed at the start of a match   Game freezes and crashed at the start of a match Empty

Back to top Go down

Game freezes and crashed at the start of a match
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1