Ideas for some ingame stage improvements. BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas for some ingame stage improvements.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ideas for some ingame stage improvements. Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for some ingame stage improvements.   Ideas for some ingame stage improvements. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 8:55 pm

I think 0.9 has a very solid selection of stages that are fun to play on with or without hazards, but everything can be improved in some way. So this is where I'll (and anyone elses if they wish) give any ideas for non-AI-related (AI in general is pretty shoddy) improvements to in-game stages. I'm also speaking on more of a gameplay perspective so I won't mention anything related to visuals. *cough*Temple*cough*

Mushroom Kingdom: In past versions of this stage, some of the blocks you break would actually turn out to be ? blocks. I would like to see this feature return and even give items if they're turned on.

Burned Tower: I think this stage would be a whole lot better if the top area was fall through. Also, the one of the 3 Pokemon (Randomly selected before the fight beings) on the stage could perform hazards on the level ala Spear Pillar, but not as intense.

Path to Glory: I would like to see to see items (if switched on) occasionally pop out of the breakable blocks.

Cutman's Arena: The spikes should disappear on when hazards are turned off. Also, if climbing ever gets added to the game, then the ladders should definitely be climbable.

Planet's Core: I think that having 1 or 2 horizontally moving platforms above the main platform would make things more interesting, since this stage personally comes off as Final Destination with platforms on the side.

Kongo Jungle: The barrel is missing from underneath the stage.

Would anyone else like to offer ideas for improvements to any in-game stage?

Last edited by Mr. Mistress on Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for some ingame stage improvements.   Ideas for some ingame stage improvements. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:11 pm

For some reason Path to glory (I assume is the bomberman stage) is screwed up in my game.............the stage loads with the whole screen black and all characters fall and lose 1 stock upon first spawn start of match.

btw do you use hamachi to play with others or something else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for some ingame stage improvements.   Ideas for some ingame stage improvements. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:15 pm

mikeyn1gm wrote:
For some reason Path to glory (I assume is the bomberman stage) is screwed up in my game.............the stage loads with the whole screen black and all characters fall and lose 1 stock upon first spawn start of match.

btw do you use hamachi to play with others or something else?

You have to download the patch, which can be found where ever you download 0.9.

Also, this is not the place to discuss hamachii or anything that doesn't involve ways to improve the stages of the game (And anything that can be solved by downloading the patch doesn't count.)
Back to top Go down
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for some ingame stage improvements.   Ideas for some ingame stage improvements. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:24 pm

I was still discussing the stage......I was just asking a quick question on the side but if you're gonna be like that, then sorry
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for some ingame stage improvements.   Ideas for some ingame stage improvements. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 5:14 am

mikeyn1gm wrote:
I was still discussing the stage......I was just asking a quick question on the side but if you're gonna be like that, then sorry

It was off-topic. Although an official guide would really help.

Mistress, I like all of your ideas. Personally I think that the pacman ghosts could be reduced in size and aesthetically, it would be cool if battlefield underwent a night-day cycle (without representing the shading changes that would happen due to the sun's movement, that would be too much).

Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for some ingame stage improvements.   Ideas for some ingame stage improvements. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 8:51 am

Perhaps power pellets could be added to the Pac-Man maze (you know, the ones that turn ghosts blue and consumable). Of course having 4 power pellets would be too much... maybe 1 power pellet can be randomly generated in the maze from time to time (that is if there isn't one already). Also if you "eat" a blue ghost you should be able to recover some hp (between 15 and 25)
Back to top Go down
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for some ingame stage improvements.   Ideas for some ingame stage improvements. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 8:57 am

Slissith wrote:
mikeyn1gm wrote:

Mistress, I like all of your ideas. Personally  I think that the pacman ghosts could be reduced in size and aesthetically, it would be cool if battlefield underwent a night-day cycle (without representing the shading changes that would happen due to the sun's movement, that would be too much).

lol....Once again, I was on topic but lemme bring up my full post one more time:

mikeyn1gm wrote:
The MAIN reason I even made a post in this thread -----> For some reason Path to glory (I assume is the bomberman stage) is screwed up in my game.............the stage loads with the whole screen black and all characters fall and lose 1 stock upon first spawn start of match. <-----MAIN attraction of the post. On topic as even the topic creator did bring up the particular stage's name and improvements in mind. An attempt to DISCUSSING to a particular STAGE for v0.9

A swift, BUT very subtle question. NOT the reason I made the post HERE. Otherwise I'd post elsewhere?---->btw do you use hamachi to play with others or something else?<-----It's kinda like when you briefly asked somebody for something small in a High School/College class like a pencil when the class is only for discussing the class

If still feeling the same way then my apologies and I leave my condolences.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for some ingame stage improvements.   Ideas for some ingame stage improvements. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 9:30 am

TaXMaN wrote:
Perhaps power pellets could be added to the Pac-Man maze (you know, the ones that turn ghosts blue and consumable). Of course having 4 power pellets would be too much... maybe 1 power pellet can be randomly generated in the maze from time to time (that is if there isn't one already). Also if you "eat" a blue ghost you should be able to recover some hp (between 15 and 25)

I agree, although I think you'd have to attack them. Now, my question is this: should the pellet make the ghosts vulnerable to all players, or only the one who "ate" it? Both options would be interesting.

mikeyn1gm wrote:
Slissith wrote:
mikeyn1gm wrote:

Mistress, I like all of your ideas. Personally  I think that the pacman ghosts could be reduced in size and aesthetically, it would be cool if battlefield underwent a night-day cycle (without representing the shading changes that would happen due to the sun's movement, that would be too much).

lol....Once again, I was on topic but lemme bring up my full post one more time:

mikeyn1gm wrote:
The MAIN reason I even made a post in this thread -----> For some reason Path to glory (I assume is the bomberman stage) is screwed up in my game.............the stage loads with the whole screen black and all characters fall and lose 1 stock upon first spawn start of match. <-----MAIN attraction of the post. On topic as even the topic creator did bring up the particular stage's name and improvements in mind. An attempt to DISCUSSING to a particular STAGE for v0.9

A swift, BUT very subtle question. NOT the reason I made the post HERE. Otherwise I'd post elsewhere?---->btw do you use hamachi to play with others or something else?<-----It's kinda like when you briefly asked somebody for something small in a High School/College class like a pencil when the class is only for discussing the class

If still feeling the same way then my apologies and I leave my condolences.

The "MAIN attraction" of your post was about a bug. Off topic. And no reason to act all melodramatic and "leave your condolences". Mistress was very formal in his statement and never aimed to offend you. We all do mistakes and are confronted because of them, big deal. Grow up.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for some ingame stage improvements.   Ideas for some ingame stage improvements. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 9:48 am

Slissith wrote:
TaXMaN wrote:

I agree, although I think you'd have to attack them. Now, my question is this: should the pellet make the ghosts vulnerable to all players, or only the one who "ate" it? Both options would be interesting.

I like the attack idea. As for the ghost's vulnerability, I think I'll go with the second option. It feels more balanced imo.
Back to top Go down
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for some ingame stage improvements.   Ideas for some ingame stage improvements. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 1:21 pm

Slissith wrote:

The "MAIN attraction" of your post was about a bug. Off topic. And no reason to act all melodramatic and "leave your condolences". Mistress was very formal in his statement and never aimed to offend you. We all do mistakes and are confronted because of them, big deal. Grow up.

The "MAIN attraction" of my post was about a bug concerning one of the stages that was mentioned in this topic about stage improvements or naah?

You seem to be taking this the wrong way, especially with the direct "Grow up" at the end. I'm not offended or melodramatic as I never made such an implication in any of my posts on this thread. I was only apologizing for the bottom half of my post since I didn't know it was that delicate.......and it wasn't an important question anyways, just a minor improvisation question. I wasn't hunting anybody down for that information.

And of course Mistress was very formal, I never said he/she wasn't. My only true fault is that I never got to thank Mistress for informing me on getting the patch to get the stage fixed.

Yes we ALL make mistakes. One of the most common ones we all do online/texting is inserting the wrong feelings into emotionless (or uncontemplating) bodies of text which cause frequent misconstruing.

I don't want to say sorry again and end up having it taken the wrong way, so I'll just say I Love you........Thank you for the info Mistress, I like your idea with the barrel for the DK stage.........Be safe people and take care
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for some ingame stage improvements.   Ideas for some ingame stage improvements. EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:45 am

mikeyn1gm wrote:
I don't want to say sorry again and end up having it taken the wrong way, so I'll just say I Love you

Super Smash Bros Rom Com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for some ingame stage improvements.   Ideas for some ingame stage improvements. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas for some ingame stage improvements.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1