Teenage Mutant Ninja Goombas. (Yknow the ones from the bad mario movie?) BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teenage Mutant Ninja Goombas. (Yknow the ones from the bad mario movie?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

Teenage Mutant Ninja Goombas. (Yknow the ones from the bad mario movie?) Empty
PostSubject: Teenage Mutant Ninja Goombas. (Yknow the ones from the bad mario movie?)   Teenage Mutant Ninja Goombas. (Yknow the ones from the bad mario movie?) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:42 pm

Im gonna watch it this Sunday and Im surprised this movie section hasnt had a thread about it so here I am. Anyone else gonna see it cause ill state my opinions about the movie here. Hopefully the plot wont be as bad as the last Transformers movie. Dang Michael Bay.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Goombas. (Yknow the ones from the bad mario movie?)   Teenage Mutant Ninja Goombas. (Yknow the ones from the bad mario movie?) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:51 pm

I thought you were talking about the Mario Bros. movie
I saw it on Saturday and it's pretty good you'll like it I think

Donatello is a pussy though
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Goombas. (Yknow the ones from the bad mario movie?)   Teenage Mutant Ninja Goombas. (Yknow the ones from the bad mario movie?) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:02 pm

I generally stay away from things that associate with Michael Bay
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Goombas. (Yknow the ones from the bad mario movie?)   Teenage Mutant Ninja Goombas. (Yknow the ones from the bad mario movie?) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:27 pm

@ Dusty aw donatello is my second fav. turtle. Welp least Michaelangelo still seems cool.

@SP better to be safe then have your childhood ruined. I gotcha.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Goombas. (Yknow the ones from the bad mario movie?)   Teenage Mutant Ninja Goombas. (Yknow the ones from the bad mario movie?) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:18 pm

TMNT was never a part of my childhood.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Goombas. (Yknow the ones from the bad mario movie?)   Teenage Mutant Ninja Goombas. (Yknow the ones from the bad mario movie?) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:55 pm

I may watch it some time. Knowing I watched the first 2 live-action costume movies and that I dedicated a lot of times to the videogames, and how much criticism I've thrown around about the TMNT and Turtles in Time era of the Turtles, I'd be stupid to ignore this, Micheal Bay or not.
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Goombas. (Yknow the ones from the bad mario movie?)   Teenage Mutant Ninja Goombas. (Yknow the ones from the bad mario movie?) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 5:57 pm

*hums Vanilla Ice's Go Ninja"
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Goombas. (Yknow the ones from the bad mario movie?)   Teenage Mutant Ninja Goombas. (Yknow the ones from the bad mario movie?) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:44 pm

Double post but
TMNT SPOILERS WARNING HUGE MOVIE SPOILERS:
I would rate this movie 4 out of 5 turtles.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Goombas. (Yknow the ones from the bad mario movie?)   Teenage Mutant Ninja Goombas. (Yknow the ones from the bad mario movie?) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:46 am

Turtle Turtle Turtle Turtle Kill Me / Turtle Turtle Turtle Turtle Turtle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Goombas. (Yknow the ones from the bad mario movie?)   Teenage Mutant Ninja Goombas. (Yknow the ones from the bad mario movie?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Teenage Mutant Ninja Goombas. (Yknow the ones from the bad mario movie?)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1