Zero's moveset (Mega Man X and Mega Man Zero) BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zero's moveset (Mega Man X and Mega Man Zero)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
David3579
Level 1 CPU
David3579

Zero's moveset (Mega Man X and Mega Man Zero) Empty
PostSubject: Zero's moveset (Mega Man X and Mega Man Zero)   Zero's moveset (Mega Man X and Mega Man Zero) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 5:06 pm

Here is Zero's moveset (Mega Man X and Mega Man Zero versions) suggestion if you're going to add him.

Zero (Mega Man X):

Zero (Mega Man Zero):
Back to top Go down
Ness_64
Level 4 CPU
Ness_64

PostSubject: Re: Zero's moveset (Mega Man X and Mega Man Zero)   Zero's moveset (Mega Man X and Mega Man Zero) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:56 pm

Even though your ideas are welcome, there's already a moveset for the X series Zero (and a good one at that). I agree Zero could have some things from the Zero series though - I even said this to the guy who made said moveset a few days ago.

BTW. shouldn't this be on the campaign area? Zero is already on the poll...

About your Zero series moveset, Zero Final is a good idea, but the actual attack isn't like that. It was just a Z-Saber long combo in the Xtreme games, and we have something a lot like this in the Zero series, but not for playable Zero: it's Omega Zero's EX Skill, Ranbu (Berserk Dance) (also known as Shun Goku Satsu - yeah - and slowed down in the GIF). And where's the other Shield Boomerang moves? Ice-elemental Orbit Shield and Thunder-elemental Shield Sweep could be good ones :/

And I was going to say Zero shouldn't have the Triple Rod and the Chain Rod at the same time, because the Chain Rod is built from the remains of the broken Triple Rod. But then I remembered this is Smash, so... Razz
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Zero's moveset (Mega Man X and Mega Man Zero)   Zero's moveset (Mega Man X and Mega Man Zero) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 2:19 pm

Moving this to Campaign Board
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero's moveset (Mega Man X and Mega Man Zero)   Zero's moveset (Mega Man X and Mega Man Zero) Empty

Back to top Go down

Zero's moveset (Mega Man X and Mega Man Zero)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1