Gomez turns the fight around! BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gomez turns the fight around!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Can Gomez see hope in Crusade?
Heck yeah! FEZ rules!
Gomez turns the fight around! Bar_left33%Gomez turns the fight around! Bar_right
 33% [ 3 ]
What are you on, man?
Gomez turns the fight around! Bar_left67%Gomez turns the fight around! Bar_right
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

Gomez turns the fight around! Empty
PostSubject: Gomez turns the fight around!   Gomez turns the fight around! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:36 pm

Changed my mind, lock this. Just some impulsive fanboysim. It's evident nobody wants him in.

chat ded How about no Gomez! chat ded 

chat ded Gomez turns the fight around! Nomez11 chat ded 
Yep, just lock this one. No real tangible reason why he'd be good in SSBC, my entire movelist for him is literally improvisation. I let my obsessions get in the way of my judgement. Next time I'll focus on actual Nintendo characters if I want to put in a suggestion. What was I thinking? Phil Fish hates Nintendo. Surprised that the vote on this poll wasn't unanimously negative. Sorry for the people who actually wanted him too, the two of you, but unfortunately it's just not right. I can't watch this go anywhere but forward for more than a week, I'd surely make myself sick.

Again apologies for the fanboyism. I just played the game a week ago and got extremely attached. Some of my schoolmate Crusade buddies even rebuked the idea because it was pathetic.

Last edited by HypeConduit on Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Gomez turns the fight around!   Gomez turns the fight around! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:42 pm

I've always found indie games like these to be extremely pretentious. In my eyes, I give Gomez as much hope as there is going to be a Fez 2.

It means no.
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Gomez turns the fight around!   Gomez turns the fight around! EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 11:21 am

Um... no appearances on Nintendo systems. Should be locked.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Gomez turns the fight around!   Gomez turns the fight around! EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:12 pm

Pinkie Pie wrote:
Um... no appearances on Nintendo systems. Should be locked.
Good point. Made it clear in the OP.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Gomez turns the fight around!   Gomez turns the fight around! EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:36 pm

Locked due to lack of Nintendo-relevancy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gomez turns the fight around!   Gomez turns the fight around! Empty

Back to top Go down

Gomez turns the fight around!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1