Using A Controller Slows down the game!!!! BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Using A Controller Slows down the game!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TeddyRoseKidd
Level 2 CPU

Using A Controller Slows down the game!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Using A Controller Slows down the game!!!!   Using A Controller Slows down the game!!!! EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:14 am

I love the hell out of this game. Sakurai needs to take notes from this game like seriously. But one problem I had was anytime I plug in my controller to try and play with that, the games FPS drops tremendously to the point where it isnt even playable. Im not sure if Im the only one who is having these problems but If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Using A Controller Slows down the game!!!!   Using A Controller Slows down the game!!!! EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 1:16 pm

I experience the same thing using xpadder. Though Det's used xpadder at Apex and seemed fine, so maybe it's an operating system thing combined with the various programs? I'm on Windows 7, dunno if that has to do with it.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Using A Controller Slows down the game!!!!   Using A Controller Slows down the game!!!! EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:41 am

My bro's alienware worked pretty well at APEX last year, so that's likely the case.

It's also why I can't play anything on mine since it sucks...
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Using A Controller Slows down the game!!!!   Using A Controller Slows down the game!!!! EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:58 am

Your computer may not be strong enough I guess?

Try Joy2Key, idk. I never experienced problems even with my older desktop.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Using A Controller Slows down the game!!!!   Using A Controller Slows down the game!!!! EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:28 pm

My desktop is from '05. I've had no slowdown problems from using the latest Xpadder. And I use both the keyboard and a controller at the same time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Using A Controller Slows down the game!!!!   Using A Controller Slows down the game!!!! EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:44 pm

I can play the game full screen, external monitor, other programs running, whatever i want when i'm playing on keyboard. As soon as xpadder is in the picture, fps is lost.
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Using A Controller Slows down the game!!!!   Using A Controller Slows down the game!!!! EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:48 pm

I recall encountering this problem in different GM games in the past, lag happens randomly just when you have a gamepad plugged in (no need for any software running in particular even). As soon as you unplug it, it's fine. I don't remember the precise cause, but I will see if there is anything that can be done about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Using A Controller Slows down the game!!!!   Using A Controller Slows down the game!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Using A Controller Slows down the game!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1