HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not really a good topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TJelloBoy
Level 3 CPU
TJelloBoy

Not really a good topic Empty
PostSubject: Not really a good topic   Not really a good topic EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:25 pm

Hello, Tristan again, with another somewhat boring topic.
If you have seen my other topic in the Tea Room: App All-Stars Melee, this is something to be honest about.

Before I tell you what, I have to say this: Now I am pretty annoying mostly, so if I had been like that to anybody, I am sorry for my autistic behavior.

Ok now here is the honesty with this project and etc.
First: I am 13 years old, still in high school, and my computer is not working yet.
Second: I am really bad with talking because I get nervous and shy, so my voice gets kinda high in a squeeky tone in public, or annoyingly typing in the chatbox.
& Third: My project I was going to make, App Allstars Melee, I am not sure if I want to make it anymore because of a broken PC, no team, not really great comments, and of course, the thing you guys keep telling me: I have no work done at all.

I am trying my best, ok? Its not that easy to make a Full Smash Bros Game in minutes, I can only draw, cause drawing is my life, I started from a Marker Kid to an Artist, and no matter what it takes, I will fufill one of my biggest dreams: To make a Game.

I really hope you understand and feel what a developer or something like that is like when he/she can only draw.

I am Tristan the 13 year old artist, and I thank you for watching this topic.
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Not really a good topic   Not really a good topic EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:05 am

#AutismMasterRace

But in all seriousness, even though you may be different from people who are "normal" (and I recently read that it's more likely for a child to have Autism than to not), it's more than possible to do what you enjoy. I have high-functioning Asperger's Syndrome and I'm the team leader of the Audio Team here at Crusade. I was astonished by what I could hear, so this is perfect for me.

Too bad I lack the creativity or time to produce my own music.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Not really a good topic   Not really a good topic EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:00 pm

By all means, help us out with Crusade, we are always looking for new guys to help out. I'd love to see some of your art, have you ever considered trying sprite work?

As I've said in the past, coming in with a new game idea, and showing absolutely no work does Jarate people off, but I'm sure you can understand why, especially since this forum is dedicated to making it's own game.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Not really a good topic   Not really a good topic EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm

Over the past few years I've found out there are many people on the internet who are somewhere on the autistic spectrum, just like me.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Not really a good topic   Not really a good topic EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:37 pm

If you learn to control yourself, maybe you can actually be helpful, who knows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not really a good topic   Not really a good topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Not really a good topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1