I've been playing Y for 3 days straight BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 I've been playing Y for 3 days straight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:58 am

please help
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

  3392

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:00 am

Pokémon amie, son.

I made my beedrill give me hugs in the middle of battle GAMEFREAK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:32 am

wonder trading pokemon with names like "Heil HitIer" and "Gas the Jews" is strangely satisfying
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU


  472

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:49 am

GigaPichu wrote:
I made my beedrill give me hugs in the middle of battle GAMEFREAK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME
wait what 
metaphorical hugs???
cause my sylveon never hugged me,,,
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

  3392

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:18 pm

no physical apparently
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

  2072
  C-Mill24

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:05 pm

Haven't used Aime yet.
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

  566

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:27 pm

queen of crusade wrote:
wonder trading pokemon with names like "Heil HitIer" and "Gas the Jews" is strangely satisfying
On behalf of all the Jewish people, I condemn you.

No, I am not joking. I am seriously ticked.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

  2072
  C-Mill24

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 1:56 pm

MenacingRelic98 wrote:
queen of crusade wrote:
wonder trading pokemon with names like "Heil HitIer" and "Gas the Jews" is strangely satisfying
On behalf of all the Jewish people, I condemn you.

No, I am not joking.  I am seriously ticked.
You really don't have the power to condemn somebody. Also, who's HitIer?
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

  829
  Dr.CanadianBacon

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:03 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
MenacingRelic98 wrote:
queen of crusade wrote:
wonder trading pokemon with names like "Heil HitIer" and "Gas the Jews" is strangely satisfying
On behalf of all the Jewish people, I condemn you.

No, I am not joking.  I am seriously ticked.
You really don't have the power to condemn somebody. Also, who's HitIer?
Now I hope nothing bad happens here, but lets get off the topic of this honestly, some may take offence to it (I do not). But the person that you are talking about, the reason they named him that is because you can't actually name a Pokemon after the real guy...
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

  4179

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:26 pm

the game itself censors words like poop and ADHD as well

kind of stupid imo
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Dry



  4607

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:29 pm

ADHD? Just because of the stigma attached to it, or...?
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

  829
  Dr.CanadianBacon

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:30 pm

DettaDoodleus wrote:
the game itself censors words like poop and ADHD as well

kind of stupid imo
Well either way, WHATEVER.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

  4179

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:41 pm

idk

i tried to name a zigzagoon i caught "ADHDahlia" and it said i couldn't use that name
shortened i to ADHD and still couldn't
shortened it to Dahlia and it worked fine

also i tried to name my pumpkaboo "Spoopumpkin" and it wouldn't let me because of poop
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU


  472

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:42 pm

because of the cofagrigus issue, can't you name pokemon fag now or
Back to top Go down
SP



  3856
  cellularSP

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:12 pm

I tried to name a Pokémon spike and it wouldn't let me

wtf
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

  2072
  C-Mill24

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:14 pm

I just don't knick name pokemon.
Back to top Go down
SP



  3856
  cellularSP

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:16 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
I just don't knick name pokemon.
wow ok
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

  8744
  EJ88201

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:56 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
I just don't knick name pokemon.
Same here. I find it more difficult for myself to remember the original names of my Pokemon if I had given them a nickname. I guess cause I just don't know the whole PokeDex by heart.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

  2072
  C-Mill24

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:58 pm

Smash King wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
I just don't knick name pokemon.
Same here. I find it more difficult for myself to remember the original names of my Pokemon if I had given them a nickname. I guess cause I just don't know the whole PokeDex by heart.
I tried naming all my pokemon in Black 2. It felt too much like a chore.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

  8744
  EJ88201

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:13 pm

Like lets say I had nicknamed one of the obscure Pokemon, you know the ones that people don't really care much to train. I would eventually forget the original name and its too much of a hassle to scroll through the whole PokeDex to even remember the name.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

  4179

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:44 pm

i only nickname ones i plan to use, anything else is kind of pointless unless you wanna give them funny/ironic names
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

  3392

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:15 pm

my brother just gave me a gourgeist and im telling you right now if you don't get one you are deprived of true adorableness
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

  4179

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:18 am

GigaPichu wrote:
my brother just gave me a gourgeist and im telling you right now if you don't get one you are deprived of true adorableness
phantump and pumpkaboo are more adorable

i seem to have something for weird ghost dual-types
drifloon, chandelure, phantump, pumpkaboo
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

  2072
  C-Mill24

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:03 am

DettaDoodleus wrote:
GigaPichu wrote:
my brother just gave me a gourgeist and im telling you right now if you don't get one you are deprived of true adorableness
phantump and pumpkaboo are more adorable

i seem to have something for weird ghost dual-types
drifloon, chandelure, phantump, pumpkaboo
And not Turtles? Also, Fletchling and Goomy are adorable. Cubchoo however takes the cake for most adorable pokemon of all time. Eat your heart out Eevee.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

  908

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:39 am

C_Mill24 wrote:
DettaDoodleus wrote:
GigaPichu wrote:
my brother just gave me a gourgeist and im telling you right now if you don't get one you are deprived of true adorableness
phantump and pumpkaboo are more adorable

i seem to have something for weird ghost dual-types
drifloon, chandelure, phantump, pumpkaboo
And not Turtles? Also, Fletchling and Goomy are adorable. Cubchoo however takes the cake for most adorable pokemon of all time. Eat your heart out Eevee.
I have a soft spot for Meowstic.
Back to top Go down
SP



  3856
  cellularSP

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:40 am

Everything in this game is adorable in some way

Except maybe like Jynx
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

  5271
  Ganonthegreat

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:30 am

Puffmeister wrote:
Everything in this game is adorable in some way

Except maybe like Jynx
Clearly you haven't seen the mind-scarring nightmare that is a 3D Miltank.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
SP



  3856
  cellularSP

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:17 am

Furry Heihachi wrote:
Puffmeister wrote:
Everything in this game is adorable in some way

Except maybe like Jynx
Clearly you haven't seen the mind-scarring nightmare that is a 3D Miltank.
wow way to be racist
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

  5271
  Ganonthegreat

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:19 am

Puffmeister wrote:
Furry Heihachi wrote:
Puffmeister wrote:
Everything in this game is adorable in some way

Except maybe like Jynx
Clearly you haven't seen the mind-scarring nightmare that is a 3D Miltank.
wow way to be racist
You said everything other than maybe Jynx is adorable.

Miltank is just disturbing.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
SP



  3856
  cellularSP

I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:38 am

Furry Heihachi wrote:
Puffmeister wrote:
Furry Heihachi wrote:
Puffmeister wrote:
Everything in this game is adorable in some way

Except maybe like Jynx
Clearly you haven't seen the mind-scarring nightmare that is a 3D Miltank.
wow way to be racist
You said everything other than maybe Jynx is adorable.

Miltank is just disturbing.
Nah I love Miltank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been playing Y for 3 days straight   I've been playing Y for 3 days straight Empty

Back to top Go down
 
I've been playing Y for 3 days straight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: Spam Section-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com