Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Count Bleck as an SSBC Candidate?
YES!
Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! Bar_left48%Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! Bar_right
 48% [ 11 ]
No...
Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! Bar_left52%Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! Bar_right
 52% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
NoSkinnedKoopa
Level 1 CPU
NoSkinnedKoopa

Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! Empty
PostSubject: Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck!   Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:54 pm

Alright, I haven't seen Paper Mario characters anywhere in the suggestion polls, so I decided to suggest one myself. Dimentio fanboys are gonna hate, but I think this guy fits in Smash MUCH better. Introducing...

THE MARVELOUS COUNT BLECK!
Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! Count_bleck_by_dalliz-d3kzl52

Who is Count Bleck?
Count Bleck was one of the main antagonists from Super Paper Mario. He is able to throw his enemies into black holes, and can teleport along with having the ability to slow down time. He once wanted to obliterate all worlds from his depression of losing his true love, Timpani, by summoning and using the power of the Chaos Heart, which was created by uniting good and evil.

Possible Moveset:
-Attacks with using his magical rod.
-Specials with using his black holes, teleporting, and changing of time.
-Final Smash could be one massive black hole, or using the Chaos Heart to obliterate the opponents.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck!   Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:09 pm

Hell, I wouldn't mind a Paper Mario candidate, I vote yes, especially since Castle Bleck could make a pretty nice stage.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck!   Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:47 pm

I would've preferred Dimentio, but Bleck is still a good rep.
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck!   Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:13 am

I also preferred Dimentio but Count Bleck is also a good choice i vote Yes .
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck!   Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:40 am

The problem with Dimentio himself is that he doesn't attack in very many ways, I guess you could say the same about Count Bleck but Dimentio uses one move in all his boss fights if I recall correctly, but as always I'm sure they'd find a way to make him a character. Razz
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck!   Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:27 am

Eggviper3 made an amazing Dimentio expansion. Full moveset and everything.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck!   Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:41 am

C_Mill24 wrote:
Eggviper3 made an amazing Dimentio expansion. Full moveset and everything.
I expected to be proved wrong, it honestly does surprise me, but lets stay on topic from now on, lol.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck!   Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 12:50 pm

I'm gonna have to vote no.

I'd rather save any support for a 2nd Mario character when a new character that has more of an influence and more recurring comes to light. Count Bleck just seems like the typical 1-2 time character that eventually falls into obscurity like many other Mario characters.
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck!   Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:13 pm

Smash King wrote:

I'd rather save any support for a 2nd Mario character when a new character that has more of an influence and more recurring comes to light. Count Bleck just seems like the typical 1-2 time character that eventually falls into obscurity like many other Mario characters.
Geno. But yeah I'm gonna vote no.
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck!   Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:47 pm

Smash King wrote:

Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck!   Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:22 pm

Meh.... Why not. *clicks yes*
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck!   Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 6:23 pm

No. More. MARIO.
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck!   Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 6:38 pm

Enough of the freaking Paper Mario fanboyism! The only one deserving is PAPER MARIO himself.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck!   Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:41 pm

Alright, it appears that we have a tie here so far.

Would anyone want to present an argument for or against the character to change the votes? Or perhaps someone who hasn't voted would have some interest in participating.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck!   Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:56 pm

Prior to roster updates and the fact that alts being confirmed for other characters were being discussed, I thought Paper Mario was going to be a second alt for Mario.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck!   Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:00 pm

Eh... Idk if I'd like that really, but I wouldn't argue as many people want Paper Mario.
Back to top Go down
NoSkinnedKoopa
Level 1 CPU
NoSkinnedKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck!   Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Well yeah, there's nothing wrong than having more than one Mario rep, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck!   Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 4:25 am

NoSkinnedKoopa wrote:
Well yeah, there's nothing wrong than having more than one Mario rep, in my opinion.
If I recall correctly we are allowed 2 new Mario reps for suggestion. 1 of them, Fawful is already on the list so if Count Bleck makes it we will have no more room for another rep, unless we have a character replaced with one, which is also a vote.
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck!   Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 2:54 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
Prior to roster updates and the fact that alts being confirmed for other characters were being discussed, I thought Paper Mario was going to be a second alt for Mario.
This is something I would like. Having Paper Mario being a second alt.
Back to top Go down
NoSkinnedKoopa
Level 1 CPU
NoSkinnedKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck!   Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:22 pm

Uh-oh... come on guys we need 2 more votes! D:
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck!   Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:31 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
New alts weren't confirmed, we simply had a popularity vote, a tally of sorts to see where the support lies when it comes to all the alt possibilities. Paper Mario was the highest voted alt of them all, though that still does no necessarily confirm anything. You'll just have to wait and see by the end of the game's development.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck!   Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 6:38 pm

Welp, it looks like its been past 3 days since this thread has been active. From the end results it appears that there are more against this character than there is for it. By 1 vote ofcourse. Therefore, Count Bleck Will Not make it as a Suggestion Poll character.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck!   Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck! Empty

Back to top Go down

Another New Candidate Approaching: The Marvelous Count Bleck!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1