HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Music...Suggestion?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thaCASHdude
Level 1 CPU
thaCASHdude

Music...Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Music...Suggestion?   Music...Suggestion? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:29 pm

If there's one thing I'd like to add/change/replace in games, it would be the music (Hence why I'm a part of the BCM community). :)In SSBC's case it would be adding. Razz

I don't think there is, but I was wondering if there's a way to make music "loop normally"? As in:
Intro/Start of Song>End Loop Point>Start Loop Point>End Loop Point>Start Loop Point etc... Like most actual games?

Right now (I think) it's:
Start of Song>End of Song (then starts over)

I have made a bunch of .ogg's for each stage and menus to sound like they loop, but to do that, most of the time I have to cut off the "first part/intro" of the song so it's setup like this:
Start Loop Point(Start of Song)>End Loop Point(End of Song) (and then it starts over to sound like a "normal loop")

If it's not possible to do that, then it would be pretty neat if it could. Wink
I think you guys tried something once... (The Results Screen theme of a previous version... When it was Street Fighter 4's Result theme)
If I recall correctly, I think I remember way back when Falcon or another dev told me that it had to be hard-coded into the game... Pretty sure it was Falcon. Razz

Last edited by thaCASHdude on Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to mention something. XD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/user/thaCASHdude Online

Music...Suggestion?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1