Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dry

OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:04 pm

Ok, so.

Firstly, @Jak: do you want me to keep updating the OP, or are you just gonna look through the thread instead?

@Dex:
The Kaioken activation thing is supposed to be a hitbox with extremely high hitstun. That seems to be working, but you should be able to attack them, so that will be looked into.

Rockball will be looked into.

Air hadoken we discussed on chat, will be looked into.

I think with Yoshi's egg you don't quite have the fixed version yet then. iirc Jak made a quick fix to prevent infinite egg lay, but I might have implemented further fixes after the test demo came out. Will be looked into.
Back to top Go down
Dexxa
Level 2 CPU
Dexxa

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:10 am

Grabbing waluigi with a bomb in his hand makes it disappear

camera doesn't follow meta knights up throw
trying to extend meta knight's tornado by mashing special will make meta knight fly up
landing with his up b makes him fall down as if you were hit

samus's down b used without moving in midair  gains infinite height due to bombs instantly exploding after release
doesn't lose charge if hit while charging

peach's vegetables disappear when:
thrown at someone hanging on the ledge, if enemy is dodging, if there is a reflecting move like fox's shield , during invincibility frames of standing up, upon touching mario's cape, it ignores falco's shield completely just flying through it then disappearing a split second before hitting falco, i gave up on trying to reflect it with ganon  but chances are it won't work
also her stitchfaces only deal 8% damage which seems identical to her other vegetables

mario's cape turns characters around while shielding if you hit them prior with a reflected projectile or damaged them directly with the cape or regular attacks, boosts your height  mid air if used for the first time any following capes will make you glide though, reflecting samus's guided missile will make it instantly turn around after reflecting flying towards you once more although will deal damage if it hits the target though,  caping knuckles boulder extends the range the boulder was originally thrown towards,caping Ridleys chargefireball doesn't turn the sprite around which makes it fly backwards,

rob's neutral b can be charged infinitely

Peteys neutral b won't remove already existing instances of the slime
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:24 pm

Will look through this later, but some of these again seem intentional. The MK ones are definitely intentional, and the first two are exactly like in Brawl.
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:29 pm

Yes please keep updating the OP
Back to top Go down
Dexxa
Level 2 CPU
Dexxa

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 7:52 am

using leaf shield will turn the background purple similiar to chun li up tilt

porky's freeze effect from a  fully charged f smash is close to unescapable if you're going over the stage

shorthopping in combination with aerial moves usually makes ai of nana act up

using side b won't grab the ledge (??)

nana can be free'd out of grabs if popo uses side b in range
hits from nana won't be counted as combo , although while being combo'd by the enemy it counts as double

can't use up b properly after aerials you have to wait for half a second for a successful up b (using up b in rapid succession will not work either)
if nana grabs the ledge with you next to her you can't up b

nana seems to be lighter than popo (??)
OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 4v3YB sometimes the ai will recover inside of the stage

meta knights down throw against popo will only deal 2% damage at the end of the throw the kicking part does no damage (if nana is dead) / c. falcons down throw has the same effect
while mach riders down throw will do nothing at all even with both climbers alive

marth's d tilt has no effect on the ice climbers at any time even while lying on the ground
ice climbers d tilt has no effect on lying ice climbers

hitting  Evil ryu's counter with both climbers will make the counter instantly stop, damage is dealt though [other counters work fine though]

ice climbers hitbox while hanging on the ledge seems to be too big  [ganon can use side b to grab either nana or popo from 3 feet away while hanging on the ledge] OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 4v4Yj
OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 4v521
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 2:50 pm

That Icies ledge hurtbox thing applies to everyone
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:38 pm

DHD's side special will not be activated unless you press both buttons PERSISLY at the same time, instead of holding on the forward button and pressing B.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:11 pm

Yea, something does seem off about DHD's Side Special. It feels like it doesn't respond and doesn't throw when a run cancel (I think thats what you call it) occurs like in the previous demo.
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:08 am

Sounds to me like the sideb_script isn't assigned properly. @SK it might be because you're only allowed one disc onstage at any time (otherwise lol side B spam).
Back to top Go down
Dexxa
Level 2 CPU
Dexxa

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:04 am

Ness's pk thunder can be shot straight if shorthopped like evil ryu's

Raymans down b will play the hit sound even if enemy shields

every samus throw deals no damage against ice climbers  only up throw has knockback
using front, back , down throw will make computer nana stuck she can be hit out of it but afterwards she won't use attacks anymore only follow popo (this problem only seems to concern computer ice climbers and restarting the game will not make nana attack again)

Getting hit by mewtwo's confuse while walking will put you in the stun after you stop walking

warios bike parts won't despawn after you get a new bike which will result in multiple big tires and small ones

if lucas up b ends too early like through driving the project into the stage he will become unable to move for 3-4 seconds if he dies during this he's gonna instantly respawn and will not be able to move due to perma crouch he can't  smash or attack trying to move will fling you off at top speed (you also slow fall if you're over the stage)

if toad or adult link getting hit with a turnip / bomb in their hands they disappear similar to waluigi

---------------------------------------------------------------
if you neutral air and you're facing the right side and you try to left smash it will be charged on the right side

after saki's side b you can't use your double jump just up b

jumping with rayman's down b will make him do a tiny hop this can also be used over the stage which will make rayman hover for some time

using donkey kongs up b while standing makes you spin without gaining height (??)
using the attack button without directional input while you have an enemy in your f throw grab will make you do normal jabs instead of throwing (??) (this also works with special you can hit enemy in grab with charged fist)

flying upwards while holding any attack with ridley on your second jump will make him gain infinite height due to entering fly mode and unentering immediately (this also works on knuckles and meta knight)

can't influence the outcome of ristars up b only left or right(??)
Back to top Go down
UltraMikeManTheBo$$
Level 4 CPU
UltraMikeManTheBo$$

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:49 pm

I was just playing the game today and I found a glitch. I was trying to do Mario's side b and he kept on doing his neutral b and sometimes the controls will act unresponsive when you get hit of the stage in a certain area. Also I have a question are you guys going to be fix the bugs in the test demo?
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:14 am

Hyrule Temple "crashes" when you play as Fox.
Back to top Go down
UltraMikeManTheBo$$
Level 4 CPU
UltraMikeManTheBo$$

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:49 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
Pretty sure that it crashes with any character.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:11 pm

UltraEvilMikeMan214 wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
It works fine with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinito
Level 3 CPU
Rosalinito

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:12 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
On slow computers like mine and Mikes, Hyrule Temple crashes with pretty much everyone.
Back to top Go down
UltraMikeManTheBo$$
Level 4 CPU
UltraMikeManTheBo$$

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:33 pm

Sonicito wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
On slow computers like mine and Mikes, Hyrule Temple crashes with pretty much everyone.
Really so that stage working or not depends on your computer? Ok then. I found some more glitches so here we go:
-When I was playing as Captain Falcon today in the test demo today I grabbed Kirby and when I was performing my down throw he someone got out of it.
-Also I found some FD glitch. While I was playing on FD for some reason the background suddenly turned black and then it when back to normal and then when I finished that match and tried to play on FD again the game just froze like the Hyrule Temple Glitch.

Does it depend on whether or not what computer you need to run the two stages that crashed on me that where listed above or can these crashes be fixed?
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:19 pm

If Kirby is inhaling near the edge, and the opponent ledge rolls, they will roll until they hit the edge of the stage or a wall.
Back to top Go down
UltraMikeManTheBo$$
Level 4 CPU
UltraMikeManTheBo$$

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:57 pm

I was playing on FD and on the final fantasy stage and I found this weird graphically glitch to where there are some weird white lines.OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 XQa6Nl0
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:21 pm

There are some transparency issues in Chun-Li's dash attack.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:02 pm

Pikachu's Thunder Jolt, when it arcs down along the platforms of Bramble Blast, it will rise up through the platform and rise until it is off screen.
Back to top Go down
superluigi12
Level 2 CPU
superluigi12

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:51 pm

Sometimes Sonic will use his Regular Attack, but If he hits no one, He Keeps punching until he gets someone, or Gets hit. Same with dk's DownSpec.
Petey Pirahna's Tornado grabs teammates. I don't know if It's supposed to do that or not.
When Goku dies with Kaioken, He Always comes back with 12% Damage.
A.I. is Really Eccentric. 1's act like 10's and 10's act like 2's. They Go after One person Always. Can get stuck, Walk of stage, Do absolutely nothing and taunt, or Attempt to jump to another side, But jump backwards. Sometimes Several CPUs will Go after Only one character and create Unfair advantages. 4 against 1 etc.
Cutman's arena Spikes have no effect on Red Team, or the F-Zero Cars.
Characters with A teleportation Recovery Sometimes move Horizantally and not even attempt to recover.
Yoshi can not recover. He never uses his flutter kick to return.

Last edited by superluigi12 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
APC99
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:08 pm

I've noticed that with gliding characters (Waluigi, Knuckles, Ridley, Bomberman in his U-Special), you can actually use the "C-Stick" button to use aerials and still continue your glide. For instance, on Chemical Plant Zone, you can go against the wall on the left and glide upwards while using an Up Aerial to ascend past the blast line while scraping against the wall. However, using any other button while in this "attack glide" will drop you normally, and attacks like Bomberman's Dair and Ridley's Dair will plummet you downwards. Besides that, actually hitting the opponent with one of these aerials will also drop you as normal. I'm not sure if it's on purpose, so I thought I'd report it.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:09 am

It's the greatest thing ever pls don't remove
Back to top Go down
APC99
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:50 am

Played again today, on stages with boundaries you can walk off of (such as Suzaku Castle), Rayman's AI will grab you with his Side Special and walk past the boundaries, KOing you and him. "Raymancide" has cost me many a battle.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:51 pm

That's not a bug, that's just a Rayman-cide. It's no worse than DK grabbing and walking you to the blastline.
Back to top Go down
The21stSmasher
Level 2 CPU
The21stSmasher

xXThe21stGamerXx

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:47 pm

Wow, so many errors. Speaking of that are you guys able to play matches on the Temple stage? Because for some reason, whenever I choose it, it doesn't start the match at all.
Back to top Go down
APC99
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:56 pm

The21stSmasher wrote:
Wow, so many errors. Speaking of that are you guys able to play matches on the Temple stage? Because for some reason, whenever I choose it, it doesn't start the match at all.  
I can play perfectly on Temple. I've done a 6 v 6 of Waluigis there quite often.
Back to top Go down
The21stSmasher
Level 2 CPU
The21stSmasher

xXThe21stGamerXx

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:54 pm

APC99 wrote:
The21stSmasher wrote:
I can play perfectly on Temple. I've done a 6 v 6 of Waluigis there quite often.
Oh, I see. If it works perfectly for everybody... why can it work for me?? scratch 
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:56 pm

Did you download both parts of the demo and put them in the same folder?
Back to top Go down
The21stSmasher
Level 2 CPU
The21stSmasher

xXThe21stGamerXx

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Perfect Hell wrote:
Did you download both parts of the demo and put them in the same folder?
Yes... Yes I did!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next