OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
rjones1325
Level 5 CPU
rjones1325

OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:58 am

- Frozen Pikachu in Hyrule Castle 64
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:59 am

More details rjones?

@Kirby It's a very minor buff, we probably wouldn't do anything to compensate.
Back to top Go down
mr. game
Level 3 CPU
mr. game

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:00 am

If you use jump and up in the same key, you cannot use Utilt
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:19 am

You have to press attack within 4 frames of pressing up
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:39 am

or he has to turn off a smashing

btw you can't escape yoshi's egg if he egg lays you off the stage
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:45 pm

can grasp objects in the air, like snake pump link.etc
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:45 pm

CJ wrote:
You're able to grab objects in the air in most, if not all, smash games.
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:17 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
CJ wrote:
You're able to grab objects in the air in most, if not all, smash games.
Never I Realized o_0
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:54 pm

- When Ness uses Down B, and absorbs a proyectile (like Falco´s Lasers), Ness will absorb it, and Inmediatly SPOT DODGE.
- When Ness hits himself with Up B, he sometimes gets hit, but doesn´t move, allowing to do a second Up B, (Not sure if this is a bug)
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:41 pm

Using taunt and special button as Phoenix triggers courtroom scene if foe is caught, and the colors are screwed up.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:58 am

I came across a bug with Shadow.

While I was playing on Final Destination, I was falling to the right of the platform, touching the wall. I used the Upwards Special, and traversed inside the platform. Then, I fell to my death.

Whatsmore, Shadow's down throw has no hitstun, and the enemy is able to react immediately.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:26 am

Did a 6 CPU (All Lvl.10) fight with all Ice Climbers on Hyrule to really test it, and got this pretty quickly.
Spoiler:
The Red Rings are two Nana's who were stuck in that pose, they could turn but that was it. As for the Blue Rings they are characters with the ability to move, but lacked the logic to go around or through an obstacle.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 1:43 pm

Waluigi's Air swim stays on one frame, and thats the first frame.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:37 pm

Slissith wrote:
I came across a bug with Shadow.

While I was playing on Final Destination, I was falling to the right of the platform, touching the wall. I used the Upwards Special, and traversed inside the platform. Then, I fell to my death.

Whatsmore, Shadow's down throw has no hitstun, and the enemy is able to react immediately.
The latter is actually a CPU bug. His down throw forces the down state, and is therefore a tech chase (like Melee Fox down throw, or Brawl Snake). For some reason CPU's are able to act instantly off of anything that should be forcing a tech, including things like Ganondorf's Dair sending them down into the stage. To my understanding, this is not possible for a human player to do.
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Phoenix Wright's TAKE THAT taunt is working well only...
The colors are screwed up.
If you pause, it'll keep going.
His Evidence taunt is screwed up as well.
If you hit someone with mario's cape one time, everytime he uses it the person he hit turns around.
Mario's Ledge attack is messed up.
CPUs (usually) stay on one platform (Ex. Chemical Plant Zone)
CPUs also (sometimes) walk off the stage (Ex. Green Hill Zone)
and if Nana isn't with Popo, SHE CAN MOONWALK!
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:53 pm

Gamey DJ wrote:
If you hit someone with mario's cape one time, everytime he uses it the person he hit turns around.
Pretty sure that's what's supposed to happen.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
ssb fan

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:33 pm

i found somthing wrong with dk's Ai when he uses his down b he spams it without stopping for the whole match
Back to top Go down
mr. game
Level 3 CPU
mr. game

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:35 pm

Up smash of sonic does not give the last blow

Neutral b of mewtwo has sound problems
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:50 pm

3 more bugs!

• When using Mario's cape on Snake's Side Special projectile (missile), Snake himself is reversed instead of the projectile itself. However, it does not hurt Mario.  
  • If Lucas is hit while is performing his Downwards Special, he enters a peculiar "frozen" state. He can be hit and knocked around, but remains in his hit animation and cannot react in any shape or form. To my knowledge, this is reset either when Lucas loses a stock or receives several hits.
  • When starting a 6 player match, it is possible for the procedure to stop right before the camera zooms onto the stage. The camera remains static at its position, the match does not begin and neither can the START menu be accessed.
Back to top Go down
ssb fan

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:26 pm

in reply to my earlier comment about dk i meant to say he spams his down b and doesent stop until hes been hit or koed but i apolagize for going on about the issue
Back to top Go down
mr. game
Level 3 CPU
mr. game

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:29 pm

Ristar despue to use up b remains immobile in the air .pichu does not fall thrown to the floor
Back to top Go down
EH WOT

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:12 pm

Rarely a defeated CPU will reappear as if it had one stock left, although it does not need to be KOed to end the match.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:58 pm

Ganondorf's jump voice clip is extremely quiet.
Back to top Go down
ssb fan

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:50 pm

in some stages the Ai becomes unresponsive to the player or the other cpus and wont give chase or fight and stand idle until you approach and attack them or exit the during match cpu only matches) in fourside and planet namek (they stop short of the lake) in saffron city (the building with the red H on it if the HMN player/cpu stands on the box on the middle building facing that building or vice versa the cpu wont move or jump across) bramble blast (the main platforms far left side next to the edge just below the top right  platform if the HMNplayer/cpu stands in that section and the cpu is on the top right platorm above the far left side of the main platform or viceversa) and planet flora (the right side of the main platorm nex to the edge and the right most platforms branches upper or lower if the player or cpu stands on the branches and the other cpus is on the main platorm standing next to the edge or viceversa) in cutmans arena (on either side of the middle box with spikes on top they sometimes become unresponsive or get stuck in their running animation
Back to top Go down
ssb fan

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:18 am

however in the other stages they are responsive and all but in the 2 stages the mushroom kingdom & the excitebike course if the player/cpu stands on or under the coin blocks the cpu will run just back and forth if on top or if under them will jump repeativly without trying to break them in the excitebike stage if the player or cpu stands either on the ramp or beside it on the left or under if the cpus is on top or even beside it they will either jump repeatlivly or get stuck in there running animation on either side but if on the ramps left side they attempt to jump have trouble getting back on top but like the coin blocks they dont break the ramps platform directly they mostly break them (coin block) or the ramp (platform) indirectly but on hyrule castle 64 if you or the cpu stand on top of the green piller thing at the far left side or in it and the cpus on top they repeativly run back and forth instead of jumping off if their inside it they jump repeativly but this only happens somtimes not all the time (ragarding the green piller thing) but agian i apoligize for going on about all this im just not sure if these are bugs or not or if anyone esle is expierancing these issuses
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:24 am

Two things.

• Try not to double post.
  • Punctuation is your best friend. You have written a very detailed report which I cannot read for the life of me, which is a pity.
Back to top Go down
ssb fan

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 1:34 pm

i apoligize for that i was going to make that into one post but i thought that if i did it would take up too much space
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:52 pm

ssb fan wrote:
i apoligize for that i was going to make that into one post but i thought that if i did it would take up too much space
It takes even more on the double post.

Anyway, found another bug:
When you Finish a Fight (when the anouncer yells GAME!), if you are standing on a moving platform (like Planet Core sides), The Platform will move, but you won´t.
I think this was present in 0.8, so it might not be a bug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:23 pm

ssb fan wrote:
in some stages the Ai becomes unresponsive to the player or the other cpus and wont give chase or fight and stand idle until you approach and attack them or exit the during match cpu only matches) in fourside and planet namek (they stop short of the lake) in saffron city (the building with the red H on it if the HMN player/cpu stands on the box on the middle building facing that building or vice versa the cpu wont move or jump across) bramble blast (the main platforms far left side next to the edge just below the top right  platform if the HMNplayer/cpu stands in that section and the cpu is on the top right platorm above the far left side of the main platform or viceversa) and planet flora (the right side of the main platorm nex to the edge and the right most platforms branches upper or lower if the player or cpu stands on the branches and the other cpus is on the main platorm standing next to the edge or viceversa) in cutmans arena (on either side of the middle box with spikes on top they sometimes become unresponsive or get stuck in their running animation
ssb fan wrote:
however in the other stages they are responsive and all but in the 2 stages the mushroom kingdom & the excitebike course if the player/cpu stands on or under the coin blocks the cpu will run just back and forth if on top or if under them will jump repeativly without trying to break them in the excitebike stage if the player or cpu stands either on the ramp or beside it on the left or under if the cpus is on top or even beside it they will either jump repeatlivly or get stuck in there running animation on either side but if on the ramps left side they attempt to jump have trouble getting back on top but like the coin blocks they dont break the ramps platform directly they mostly break them (coin block) or the ramp (platform) indirectly but on hyrule castle 64 if you or the cpu stand on top of the green piller thing at the far left side or in it and the cpus on top they repeativly run back and forth instead of jumping off if their inside it they jump repeativly but this only happens somtimes not all the time (ragarding the green piller thing) but agian i apoligize for going on about all this im just not sure if these are bugs or not or if anyone esle is expierancing these issuses
is this what insanity looks like
Back to top Go down
ssb fan

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:36 pm

i apoligize for all that i wouldve made that into one post and spaced all those words apart but i didnt want to risk taking up too much space
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next