Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Suggestions for characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drahsid
Level 1 CPU

My Suggestions for characters Empty
PostSubject: My Suggestions for characters   My Suggestions for characters EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:55 am

Ok, First off I'm new, hi Razz
Ok, now what I got:

1: Skull Kid
Game: Majora's Mask [Zelda]
Description: The Skull kid was possesed by Majora's Mask long ago, threatening the world with the greatest weapon of all, The moon, He was driven to robbery because  'His friends wouldn't play with him' ?  and he stole Majora's Mask, and put it on, he got powers from the mask.
2: Cloud
Game: Final Fantasy VII
Description: This Warrior wields the cloud buster, and is ready for battle! In his past he lost his love Aerith, and swore vengeance on the ones that caused her death.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
all I got fer now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions for characters   My Suggestions for characters EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:13 am

Welcome to the forums, but I must say these two things:

1. We have a Zelda DLC poll which features Skull Kid as a candidate. You can find it here:
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1702-official-legend-of-zelda-representative-crusadlc-character-poll

2. Chocobo will be our only Final Fantasy DLC candidate. You can vote for him here:
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1700-official-crusadlc-character-poll
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions for characters   My Suggestions for characters EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:34 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions for characters   My Suggestions for characters Empty

Back to top Go down

My Suggestions for characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1