HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peach's Final Smash

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

Peach's Final Smash Empty
PostSubject: Peach's Final Smash   Peach's Final Smash EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:08 pm

It was terrible in Brawl and is still terrible here. It also ignores any previous changes to the music volume, and as I said, IT'S STILL A TERRIBLE FINAL SMASH.

Personally, I think you should change it all together. Maybe into something involving the Vibe Scepter would be best.

Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Peach's Final Smash   Peach's Final Smash EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:13 pm

The "VIBE SCEPTER" eh? Well idk, I do agree but I disagree with the Vibe Scepter. I feel like Super Princess Peach was a god awful game, but it's the only game we actually get to see her true powers, and that she is bipolar. I think a better final smash would be her one angry emotion, she catches fire and walks around the stage, hurting anyone that she gets near. Her speed and floating time also would increase. But that is just my opinion, and to actually do all that work, would take a lot of time and effort and when the game isn't even at 0.9 yet, we shouldn't bother the team with such a boring task of making a new final smash Peach.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Peach's Final Smash   Peach's Final Smash EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:45 pm

I love how everyone says Peach's final smash is terrible because it doesn't KO opponents like all other final smashes. Anyone close to Peach when the final smash activates receives 40% damage if I'm not mistaken. Plus, you get items to heal yourself and your opponents are open to finish since they are asleep. If you just say it's bad because it doesn't KO your opponents once activated, sound offended if you will, but you're pretty pathetic and I hold no pity for you whatsoever. In conclusion, I believe Peach's Final Smash is one of the best final smashes in all of brawl, much better than a majority of them. I don't think it should be cut at all.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Peach's Final Smash   Peach's Final Smash EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:07 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
I love how everyone says Peach's final smash is terrible because it doesn't KO opponents like all other final smashes. Anyone close to Peach when the final smash activates receives 40% damage if I'm not mistaken. Plus, you get items to heal yourself and your opponents are open to finish since they are asleep. If you just say it's bad because it doesn't KO your opponents once activated, sound offended if you will, but you're pretty pathetic and I hold no pity for you whatsoever. In conclusion, I believe Peach's Final Smash is one of the best final smashes in all of brawl, much better than a majority of them. I don't think it should be cut at all.
True dat
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Peach's Final Smash   Peach's Final Smash EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:15 pm

I had no idea about the "40% damage" addition. All I know is that it doesn't seem to cause noticeable damage, those in the air cannot fall asleep, using it at incorrect intervals can actually end up killing you, it turns my volume up to uncomfortable levels that clash with the sound effect levels, the peaches can also heal the enemy, and it could be replaced fairly easily by any other final smash that could better compliment her damage-based gameplay or even just something that was from an actual Mario game to begin with.

Also for some strange reason I find it increasingly difficult to not feel offended by calling me a pathetic human being and that you feel no pity for my implied suffering, ever. That's like calling me a failure of a human being than tagging on a "no offence lol yolo" and a nice little smiley emoticon to make everything better. Actually, that's pretty much exactly what it is.

Again, do you just hate me or something? And after I go through all those heartfelt attempts at typing in complete sentences with correct punctuation unlike so many other people on the internet.

As for the difficulties of implementing the "Rage Mode" of the vibe scepter;
1. That was EXACTLY what I was thinking of.
2. It wouldn't be too hard; it would just be a combination of a stat buff similar to Lucas's "Offense Up" and the X-Tornado Mech.
3. If Nuke Bros. Melee can do it, we can too.

EDIT:
Dr.CanadianBacon, are referring to my being pathetic or Peach's final smash?
If it is the latter I have no problem with that as you have a valid opinion that I disagree with but is based on some sort of sound logic.

Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Peach's Final Smash   Peach's Final Smash EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:32 pm

Nuke Bros. Melee is an awful game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peach's Final Smash   Peach's Final Smash EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:43 pm

Peach's Final Smash is one of the more unique FSs in the game, and requires precise timing in order to take full advantage of. It seems like you're not able to do so, then you resort to blaming the FS itself rather than you not using it at the proper time.

I'm against getting rid of it in favor of a more conventional FS.

P.S. Don't ever mention Nuke Bros here again.
Back to top Go down
UltraMikeManTheBo$$
Level 4 CPU
UltraMikeManTheBo$$

PostSubject: Re: Peach's Final Smash   Peach's Final Smash EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:56 pm

Yeah Mr.Mistress is correct with that you need to do it when like your opponent does an attack or something like that it is not terrible it could you use a little tweaking though, if you jump right when she does it you avoid it but in brawl if you jump but you touch the ground it can still affect you while she is still performing it.
Back to top Go down
rjones1325
Level 5 CPU
rjones1325

PostSubject: Re: Peach's Final Smash   Peach's Final Smash EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:53 pm

I'm dead you mentioned nuke bros and the thing about peach I say leave it we have too many KO final smashes that we need one that causes paralyization
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Peach's Final Smash   Peach's Final Smash EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:05 pm

https://www.facebook.com/callumstampofficial

while we're on the topic of nuke bros here's the sucker who never finished it lol
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Peach's Final Smash   Peach's Final Smash EmptyTue May 28, 2013 12:07 pm

It's not as much that I can't pull it off as much as it is that I never even knew there was some sort of skill to it to begin with. As far as I knew it simply put enemies to sleep while raining peaches.
It wasn't really that I sucked at using it and blamed it on the game as much as it was I had no idea it had a use to begin with.

Now that I know it has some use, however, I do think much more highly of it then I did before. Still, though, I do think it could be replaced with a much more suitable Final Smash, one with a much better representation of the games she's been in, such as Super Paper Mario or Mario RPG, or maybe even one of the sports or kart games.

Also, I am aware of how terrible Nuke Bros. is and I compared the "difficulty" of coding the proposed Final Smash to its counterpart in that game for that very reason.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peach's Final Smash   Peach's Final Smash Empty

Back to top Go down

Peach's Final Smash
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1