Mystical Ninja series representative BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mystical Ninja series representative

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Mystical Ninja rep for DLC?
Goemon
Mystical Ninja series representative Bar_left46%Mystical Ninja series representative Bar_right
 46% [ 11 ]
Yae
Mystical Ninja series representative Bar_left0%Mystical Ninja series representative Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Ebisumuru
Mystical Ninja series representative Bar_left0%Mystical Ninja series representative Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Sasuke
Mystical Ninja series representative Bar_left4%Mystical Ninja series representative Bar_right
 4% [ 1 ]
None
Mystical Ninja series representative Bar_left50%Mystical Ninja series representative Bar_right
 50% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
kidsiege
Level 1 CPU
kidsiege

Mystical Ninja series representative Empty
PostSubject: Mystical Ninja series representative   Mystical Ninja series representative EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:37 am

Not the biggest series over in the West but the series was pretty big in japan in the early 2000's. Mystical Ninja starring goemon is an incredible n64 game. All 4 of the main characters fit into the smash style easily with their varying attacks and powerups.

Mystical Ninja series representative Teamgoemon

Goemon would be the obvious choice as he is the character the series is based off of. Yae, Ebisumuru, and Sasuke would work but aren't necessary.

Mystical Ninja series representative 24804-107311-TheLegendoftheMysticalNinja7jpg-468x

This image shows his SNES appearance and his art style from that game fits Crusade to a T.

His ranged attack would be his coin throw, side attacks smash with his pipe, his throw could be his chain pipe upgrade, final smash can be his special when he gets a gold like crown and have his damage increased.

Last edited by kidsiege on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Ninja series representative   Mystical Ninja series representative EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:31 am

Topic moved to CrusaDLC Suggestion Poll.

Actually, this is the 3rd time this series has been suggested. But to be fair, the presentation of this suggestion in the previous attempts were poorly done with no descriptions and mixed with other unrelated series.

Due to those circumstances, Im open to give this serirs one last shot, but this will be the last

Also please add a poll
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Ninja series representative   Mystical Ninja series representative EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:53 pm

Goemon deserves another shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Ninja series representative   Mystical Ninja series representative EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:59 pm

I vote no
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Ninja series representative   Mystical Ninja series representative EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:54 pm

I support Goemon, but this will be the last time this suggestion will come through.

After reviewing his previous suggestions, this is what I found.

First Suggestion:
As you can see, this is a multi-series poll (an option that might be considered against the rules in the future). Thus, kinda taking away the attention from Goemon and others. Plus the details weren't elaborate enough to have the public even consider the candidates. And out of all the suggestions here, Goemon is the only one who almost had a tie of mixed support (lost by 2 votes).

Second Suggestion:
This here is when he was suggested the second time around. But this time, the poll was closed before it even gained much attention. Also, it was very poorly presented from the get-go.

Overall, I think its fair to give Goemon this one last shot, especially since this time the suggestion is more well-thought and put together in comparison to the previous ones.

What you guys think?
Back to top Go down
ChrisChris
Level 2 CPU
ChrisChris

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Ninja series representative   Mystical Ninja series representative EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:55 pm

I vote yes. I played this Series a good while back around when it first came out and thought it was great. A representative from the franchise would be great in my opinion. Like Siege said, the characters fit in perfectly to the style of Smash Bros.

I vote yes for Goemon. I feel like the others aren't necessary aside from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Ninja series representative   Mystical Ninja series representative EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:12 am

If we're doing this poll, the only option should be Goemon himself.

Why include secondary characters on the poll when the main one is not yet DLC?
Back to top Go down
kidsiege
Level 1 CPU
kidsiege

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Ninja series representative   Mystical Ninja series representative EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:36 pm

Yeah sorry about the poll. I'm pretty new to the forums so wasn't quite sure how to do it.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Ninja series representative   Mystical Ninja series representative EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:36 pm

Alright, this poll has been up for sometime now. Therefore, I will likely close this poll by the end of the night, unless we come close to a tie or discussions remain active after this post.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Festival
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Ninja series representative   Mystical Ninja series representative EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:55 pm

I vote yes for Goemon. Anyway He can have some interesting stuff. His Nuetral can be coin toss,his forward can be his chain pipe,(It'll work like Link's hookshot)also his final smash can be his Super Saiyan transformation sudden impact. Mystical Ninja series representative M3ugz I'll be back later(Hopefully this topic is still open then) with more moves, I can't think of an up and down attack. Although maybe his up can be his flying cloud ability he has in Goemon's great adventure.
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Ninja series representative   Mystical Ninja series representative EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Super Saiyan? as in DBZ Super Saiyan?
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Ninja series representative   Mystical Ninja series representative EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:31 pm

the fact that this has failed multiple times already should be reason enough for it to be ineligible
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Ninja series representative   Mystical Ninja series representative EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:48 pm

inb4rejected
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Ninja series representative   Mystical Ninja series representative EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:20 pm

Wow, this poll is too close to call. Though at the same time, it had much more time than needed and was even lucky to get suggested for the third time to begin with. Since this topic has died and its obvious how this poll will continue with its current results, Goemon Will Not be a CrusaDLC Candidate.

Thread Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Ninja series representative   Mystical Ninja series representative Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystical Ninja series representative
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1