Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TofuMcNugget
Level 2 CPU
TofuMcNugget

Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here Empty
PostSubject: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:09 pm

Because Vyse from Skies of Arcadia is awesome and has what it takes.

Last edited by TofuMcNugget on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:18 pm

And I thought you were gonna say Luffy from One Piece.

But yeah, mind explaining why this particular character should be on the DLC poll?
Back to top Go down
TofuMcNugget
Level 2 CPU
TofuMcNugget

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:07 pm

Well alrighty then.

------------------------------------------------Description-------------------------------------------------------------------

Vyse is from the amazing RPG released for both Dreamcast and Gamecube, known as Skies of Arcadia. Vyse is actually as fun of a character as the game itself; he's just an all-around great main character. Vyse is a goofball pirate with a big dream and a lot of heart, not to mention an unintentional chick-magnet. But where Vyse really shines is his abilities. Vyse brandishes a pair of cutlasses with which he performs his standard attacks and most special attacks.

------------------------------------------------Super Moves-----------------------------------------------------------------

Cutlass Fury: From the start Vyse has the ability Cutlass Fury which unleashes a series of slashes followed by an overhead slash. Though that may seem pretty standard the abilities he gains throughout adds more diversity to his arsenal of moves.

Counterstrike: Vyse anticipates and counters the next attack.

Rain of Swords: Vyse jumps into the air and unleashes a shower of swords.

Skull Shield: Vyse temporarily summons the ghost of a pirate captain to aid him.

Pirates Wrath: Vyse's ultimate attack. Vyse raises his cutlass and swings, creating a tornado in front of him. He then flies through the air and cleaves his foes with both blades, creating an image of a skull and crossbones.

---------------------------------------------------Magic----------------------------------------------------------------------

Green Magic: Healing and Poison magic.

Red Magic: Fire and Attack Boosting magic.

Blue Magic: Wind and Speed Boosting magic.

Purple Magic: Ice and Silencing magic.

Yellow Magic: Electric and Debuffing magic.

Silver Magic: Life and Death magic.

-------------------------------------------------Other Abilities--------------------------------------------------------------

Airship and Crew: Vyse also possesses an airship with which he uses in battle quite often. The airship has cannons, a giant beam cannon, and a crew who Vyse can call on to give him help when he needs it.

Treasure: He's a pirate and like a pirate he acquires many useful items.

Prophecy: A super move that he can only use in specific situations. He joins power with his friends and brings the moon down onto his foes.

-------------------------------------------------Video Example-------------------------------------------------------------

Super Moves: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg_-IczAGkI

Ship Battle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiYemr9rE2I

Crew Attack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D64Pj46LU5I

Prophecy Attack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dN7L-YVdYY
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:24 pm

Will you be holding this poll by Traditional Poll or Post Poll?
Back to top Go down
TofuMcNugget
Level 2 CPU
TofuMcNugget

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:27 pm

Whichever gives him a fair chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:38 pm

I'd recommend a post poll because vote polls are very easy to manipulate.

Last edited by Mist on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:39 pm

TofuMcNugget wrote:
Whichever gives him a fair chance.

Either option will not shift his chances. The 2 options are basically 2 ways on how to manage the poll.

Here is one of the rules when suggesting characters.

#8: Don't Forget To Add A Poll.
- When making a Suggestion Topic, PLEASE don't forget to add the Poll to the topic. If your not sure how to do that, feel free to ask an Administrator, Moderator, or other forum members for help. You have 2 options on how you want your Poll to work. These are your options;

Traditional Poll - this is the traditional poll where all votes are anonymous (unless readers confirm it via post). A poll where you click yes or no, then submit it.

Post Poll - this is the poll where the votes are submitted by everyone posting their votes for or against it. The votes are either collected by the person suggesting the candidate/s or a Admin/Mod.
Back to top Go down
TofuMcNugget
Level 2 CPU
TofuMcNugget

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:41 pm

I suppose Post Poll. Sorry, I wasn't quite sure how to create a poll.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:48 pm

That's ok, just be sure to read the CrusaDLC Suggestion Rules for future reference.

Alright TofuMcNugget, as the person who is suggesting this character, you will be collecting the votes of all the Post Votes (which is people posting what they vote for). If not, I'd be willing to do so if anything. You simply count out how man YES or NO votes for this character have been posted.

After the topic dies out (gets inactive) we will give it 24 hours before finalizing the decision.
Back to top Go down
DarkWingBoner
Level 1 CPU
DarkWingBoner

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:04 pm

Yo! Check it, I like this Mr.Nugget's idea of adding Vyse from Skies of Arcadia in the the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:14 pm

DarkWingBoner wrote:
Yo! Check it, I like this Mr.Nugget's idea of adding Vyse from Skies of Arcadia in the the game.
Obvious sockpuppet alt pls go
Back to top Go down
BlueThunderOfFurikinHigh
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: I loved Skies of Arcadia!   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:16 pm

The title of this post says it all! Would be so cool to fight with him! I think he would fit in just fine as well. Seems like a good match to me (yes I am biased and I love rpgs, especially jrpgs, and especially this one in particular)
Back to top Go down
TofuMcNugget
Level 2 CPU
TofuMcNugget

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:18 pm

Brobocop wrote:
DarkWingBoner wrote:
Obvious sockpuppet alt pls go

Actually, they are friends who I just recently introduced to this game. I would never cheat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:19 pm

If you are all different people, please sign into the chatbox at the bottom of our homepage.

All three of you.

At once.
Back to top Go down
TofuMcNugget
Level 2 CPU
TofuMcNugget

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:49 pm

Two votes for him so far. I don't know if I should include myself.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:34 am

You could just to an ip check, much easier and quicker.
Back to top Go down
TofuMcNugget
Level 2 CPU
TofuMcNugget

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:56 am

They already know we are different people.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 12:59 pm

Just saying. I don't mean to sound suspicious, but it is a common occurrence here. Nothing personal.
Back to top Go down
ChibiMar
Level 1 CPU
ChibiMar

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:36 pm

Personally, im not huge into SoA, but i must admit that after seeing the reasons for the character of choice, I wholeheartedly agree; he would make a fine addition. Look at his fighting style: dont you see him in a heated fight against Link, releasing his potent sword rain attack while the other dodges and responds with the whirlwind? While having Luffie would have been an even more interesting combination, Vyse would make a fine addition.
Back to top Go down
TofuMcNugget
Level 2 CPU
TofuMcNugget

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:58 am

3 Yes / 0 No
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:39 am

Yes
Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:41 am

Yes
Back to top Go down
TofuMcNugget
Level 2 CPU
TofuMcNugget

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:53 pm

5 Yes / 0 No
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:44 pm

Unfortunately, I will have to vote no.

I don't see much merit to this series or see it as a potential winning candidate if it were to make it on DLC Poll.
Back to top Go down
TofuMcNugget
Level 2 CPU
TofuMcNugget

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:41 pm

You're just the developer! What do you know!? But seriously, have you ever played it? It was in the top 200 best games of all time for a reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:43 pm

TofuMcNugget wrote:
You're just the developer! What do you know!? But seriously, have you ever played it? It was in the top 200 best games of all time for a reason.

There are like billions of best games of all time lists out there. Which one in particular are you referring to?

Also, keep in mind that those lists are opinions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:21 pm

TofuMcNugget wrote:
cool argument bro
Back to top Go down
TofuMcNugget
Level 2 CPU
TofuMcNugget

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:53 pm

Yeah, I really wasn't serious, but I do recommend the game even if he doesn't get to be in this game. I get what he's saying and I thought my tone would have been interpreted as sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:20 pm

I say no. Skies of Arcadia or any of those huge RPG's outside of Pokemon have never interested me. Plus, he isn't my favorite pirate.
Back to top Go down
TofuMcNugget
Level 2 CPU
TofuMcNugget

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:28 pm

5 yes / 2 no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here   Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone's Favorite Pirate Would Feel Right At Home Here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next