Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Advanced Techs?(AT)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
igotnolife
Level 1 CPU

Character Advanced Techs?(AT) Empty
PostSubject: Character Advanced Techs?(AT)   Character Advanced Techs?(AT) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:58 pm

so i was playing link recently. well you guys all know is red spin attack thing right? well i found it was doable in the air and on the ground without the initial side b. any ideas how? i cant seem to do it when i want to. also would this be an AT or a glitch?
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Character Advanced Techs?(AT)   Character Advanced Techs?(AT) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:04 pm

It's kind-of both, the AT is called the Red Spin and it is the result of abusing a glitch. When you use the Red Spin from side B initially, if it clanks with another attack then it gets "stored". The next time you use side B Link will continue the attack with no startup. It is doable in mi-air as well. The application of this is that you can purposely use it to clank, store it for later, and then surprise the foe with it when they least expect it since it comes out so fast.
Back to top Go down
igotnolife
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Character Advanced Techs?(AT)   Character Advanced Techs?(AT) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:11 pm

oh thats pretty cool. wait, is this a well known thing or not? like is there an actual place to post these finds?
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Character Advanced Techs?(AT)   Character Advanced Techs?(AT) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:33 pm

https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t979-pcbr-competitive-information-thread

This is where you'll find all of the known AT's and other information made available to the public. Check the spoilers to see details about each topic, and explore the information there.
Back to top Go down
igotnolife
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Character Advanced Techs?(AT)   Character Advanced Techs?(AT) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:36 pm

ahh, my bad abput posting this thread then, i feel bad

or not, it doesnt appear to be in that list
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Character Advanced Techs?(AT)   Character Advanced Techs?(AT) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:48 pm

That list is horribly outdated lol
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Character Advanced Techs?(AT)   Character Advanced Techs?(AT) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:51 pm

I could have sworn it was there. Oh well.

But don't feel bad, it's perfectly OK to ask questions. Don't hesitate to ask us anything.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Character Advanced Techs?(AT)   Character Advanced Techs?(AT) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:08 pm

I barely see red spin used online.. so very little people know about it me and my friend discovered that a while ago messing around with link. I recommend it to agressive link players only though since you can't throw boomerang
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
igotnolife
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Character Advanced Techs?(AT)   Character Advanced Techs?(AT) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:12 pm

yeah it limits approach and camp options, i tend to do it by accident and when i go to trhow out a boomerang, i get red spin and get punished instead cause im in the air
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Character Advanced Techs?(AT)   Character Advanced Techs?(AT) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:54 pm

igotnolife wrote:
Yeah it limits approach and camp options, I tend to do it by accident and when I go to throw out a boomerang, I get red spin and get punished instead cause I'm in the air

Don't use in the air without proper spacing. I mainly use it to punish rolls. You can also cancel it to U special but I only do that if it doesn't knock back my opponent(I'm sure might have got that glitch too). It has it's uses but it's too high of a risk to use on good characters.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
ZS
Level 6 CPU
ZS

PostSubject: Re: Character Advanced Techs?(AT)   Character Advanced Techs?(AT) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:47 pm

You can also use it as an Out of shield option.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Advanced Techs?(AT)   Character Advanced Techs?(AT) Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Advanced Techs?(AT)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1