Crusade Contest  BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Crusade Contest  Empty
PostSubject: Crusade Contest    Crusade Contest  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:38 pm

I was thinking of hosting a contest in which the winner would get a prize.
Prize ideas so far are Amazon gift card or Microsoft points or Red Envelope e Gift Card or Starbucks gift card.
This contest would be for spriters in order to encourage them to get more sprites done.
Each person who enters this contest will be given a character to sprite who hasn't been done yet.
The person who does the most progress will win a prize of any of the things listed above depending on what the winner wants.
I've created this topic to know if this would be a good idea or not.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

Crusade Contest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Contest    Crusade Contest  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:45 pm

this is not a good idea.

1. We can't give out such prizes.

2. Spriters already get a prize for spiriting: the ability to play as their character they made before anyone else.
Back to top Go down

Crusade Contest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Contest    Crusade Contest  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:46 pm

I would be giving the prizes
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

Crusade Contest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Contest    Crusade Contest  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:49 pm

You'd have no way of giving the prizes without people giving you personal information

and there's no way that will be allowed
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

Crusade Contest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Contest    Crusade Contest  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:51 pm

Giga does have a point. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/

Crusade Contest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Contest    Crusade Contest  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:51 pm

All the prizes are downloadable codes so, I could just PM them the code using the forums.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

Crusade Contest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Contest    Crusade Contest  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:54 pm

even if you did that, you should not be giving people money for anything regarding this game. It's supposed to be something people volunteer on.
The Spriters may also just take the money and not do anything afterwards.

There's no way this plan would turn out good. No offense or anything, i'm just pretty sure of what would end up going down.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

Crusade Contest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Contest    Crusade Contest  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:25 pm

Giving away chocolate and munchkins at a live tournament as a prize is one thing, but in this instance it can't be done in a way that won't compromise someone's personal information and/or result in a direct exchange of currency. Neither of those are good ideas since we are a safe, non-profit community. Giga is 100% correct, if I have to be blunt with you. Contests are just difficult to host since there isn't really anything that you could give away as a prize.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

Crusade Contest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Contest    Crusade Contest  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:37 pm

um

seeing as the account was deleted...
lock?
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Crusade Contest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Contest    Crusade Contest  Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Contest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1