HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can't configure a Joystick

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lecarde
Level 1 CPU
Lecarde

I can't configure a Joystick Empty
PostSubject: I can't configure a Joystick   I can't configure a Joystick EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:44 pm

Hi everyone, why i cant's confugure my usb Joystick, i have 2 and i cant configure any of those, whast going on?! help me please Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't configure a Joystick   I can't configure a Joystick EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:20 pm

hi, welcome!!! You have to use Joy2Key or Xpadder in order to use USB Joypads.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: I can't configure a Joystick   I can't configure a Joystick EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:20 pm

That reminds me, I gotta get myself into using Joystick also. Getting tired of the keyboard. Eventually, someone here will be able to answer your question. I would, but I'm still kinda curious myself. Sad
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: I can't configure a Joystick   I can't configure a Joystick EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:35 pm

As Felipe said, the program Joy2Key works well; that's what I use. Just map the buttons to the keys used in the control scheme and you're good to go.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: I can't configure a Joystick   I can't configure a Joystick EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:48 pm

(time to take advantage of this page)

I kept trying to do that, and I've got Joy2Key, but it just isn't working for some reason. Is it because im using an Xbox controller?
Back to top Go down
Lecarde
Level 1 CPU
Lecarde

PostSubject: Re: I can't configure a Joystick   I can't configure a Joystick EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:11 pm

Thank you so much guys Very Happy , im gonna try right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lecarde
Level 1 CPU
Lecarde

PostSubject: Re: I can't configure a Joystick   I can't configure a Joystick EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:56 pm

IT'S WORKING!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't configure a Joystick   I can't configure a Joystick Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't configure a Joystick
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1