Smash 4 Speculation Chart BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smash 4 Speculation Chart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Smash 4 Speculation Chart Empty
PostSubject: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:39 pm

Smash 4 Speculation Chart GysSpeculationList_zps8cedbccf

Here is a speculation chart I had AEM make.

How this will work is like this:

-When a character is confirmed, they will be given a check mark (or Smash Ball, depending on AEM).
-When a character is disconfirmed, they will be given a red X over their slot with the character image being made into grayscale.
-If a character that is NOT on this chart (other than Brawl veterans, of course) is confirmed, there will be a disjointed row that marks the "Unexpected Characters".

There are various reasons for the characters in the chart, but if you feel that there is a character or characters missing that should be there, you can make your case.
Characters are meant to serve as if the other related characters in the chart do not get it over them, with the exception of the 3 cut Veterans. This means characters that are dependant on another character (such as Medusa being dependant on Palutena getting in) are excluded.

There are currently 3 Placeholder Slots: Yarn Yoshi Sidekick, XY Pokemon, and X Protagonist.
Yarn Yoshi Sidekick may or may not stay, depending on if there actually IS a sidekick in the game or not. It's only assumed there will be one given that Kirby's Epic Yarn introduced one.
XY Pokemon is for any XY Pokemon at this point unless one of great significance, importance, and feasibility manages to show its face, in which case, they will take over the slot.
X Protagonist is assuming that the guy in the trailer that looks like Shulk is not Shulk, and if it is, is not the protagonist while the other guy is. This is more or less until there is artwork of the characters to use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:46 am

you should include names

i don't recognize a good portion of these
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:38 pm

Characters That are Missing IMO.

Skull Kid- Do I even need to explain
Kamek- The Only Yoshi Character Who really Has Much of a Solid Chance.
Deoxys- They Could Very Well Do This
Lucina- She May Be More Likley then Chrom, or Maybe even an Alt Costume to Marth.
Ephriam- They Might Deside To REp The Advance Series with Him.
Eirika^
Hector^
Lyn^
Captain Syrup- Another Good Wario Rep
Claus(Masked Man)- It definatly a possibility
Ninten-I would like to see it, and it could happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:02 pm

This chart is completely outdated and I haven't updated it here because no one seemed to care about this. (Though I haven't seen that "connor rentz" posted until today, so it's not like I was deliberately ignoring him)

I am NOT adding those characters though, Yeti. Those are not good enough reasons at all.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:15 pm

W...PANCAKE wrote:
(Though I haven't seen that "connor rentz" posted until today, so it's not like I was deliberately ignoring him)

that would be bro
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:19 am

I suppose it would be alright if I add this here.
Smash 4 Speculation Chart GYsSpeculationListMKIII_zps0d25754e
NOTE: This list also has other variants of the same character. This basically means that another slot is added to show another way the character could appear in Smash. So here is the list of characters:
ROW 1 - Dr. Mario, Toad, Waluigi, Bowser Jr., Paper Mario, King Boo, Dixie Kong, Diddy Kong w/ Dixie Kong, Dixie Kong w/ Kiddy Kong, King K. Rool
ROW 2 - Toon Zelda, Toon Zelda w/ Sheik, Tetra w/ Toon Zelda, Tetra, Ghirahim, Impa, Zelda w/ Impa, Tingle, Ridley, Dark Samus
ROW 3 - Anthony Higgs, Waddle Dee, Krystal, Slippy Toad, Mewtwo, Zoroark, Victini, Genesect, Sylveon, Samurai Goroh
ROW 4 - Black Shadow, Roy, Chrom, Chrom w/ "Marth", Chrom w/ Robin, Anna, Palutena, Magnus, Dark Pit, Hades
ROW 5 - Jimmy T., Mona, Ashley, Pikmin 3 Captain, Gray Fox, Tails, Shadow, Dr. Eggman, Villager, Little Mac
ROW 6 - Saki, Isa Jo, Starfy, Isaac, Matthew, Shulk, X Protagonist, Zael (The Last Story), Aeron (Pandora's Tower), Dillon
ROW 7 - Mallo, Tempo, Takamaru, Balloon Fighter, Muddy Mole, Mach Rider, Lip, Pac-Man, Llyod Irving, Cless Albane
ROW 8 - Heihachi, Kazuya, Jin, Mega Man, Professor Layton, 3DS Custom Character, "Dragon King", Shigeru Miyamoto

GY wrote:
"Dragon King" refers to the prototype of Smash Bros. before it became Smash Bros., Dragon King: The Fighting Game, or Kakuto-Geemu Ryuoh. There is a possibility that an original character based around the initial concept could be made as a surprise Newcomer.

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:02 am

Yeti wrote:
Characters That are Missing IMO.

Kamek- The Only Yoshi Character Who really Has Much of a Solid Chance.
Deoxys- They Could Very Well Do This
Lucina- She May Be More Likley then Chrom, or Maybe even an Alt Costume to Marth.
Ephriam- They Might Deside To REp The Advance Series with Him.
Eirika^
Hector^
Lyn^
Captain Syrup- Another Good Wario Rep
Claus(Masked Man)- It definatly a possibility
Ninten-I would like to see it, and it could happen.
10/10 reasoning
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:30 pm

Yeti wrote:
Please do because I don't see him getting in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:30 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
Yeti wrote:
Please do because I don't see him getting in.
Same here.
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:33 pm

didn't he win that poll for america beating megaman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:59 pm

also sylveon

really now
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:44 am

Zacharie wrote:
didn't he win that poll for america beating megaman
I remember hearing something about that thing being rigged.

reynold wrote:
also sylveon

really now
IIRC Golden said Sylveon is just a 6th Gen placeholder now. But could still be somehow possible or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:38 am

Slyveon, like it or not, serves as the "Lucario/Zoroark" of the 6th Gen.
I personally don't see it getting in (nor do I WANT it in), but at least it has that much going for it. (That, and it uses ribbons like Ivysaur's vines, making it more viable then I initially thought)
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:42 am

personally i think aems roster there looks incredibly improbable

just throwing that out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:15 am

GigaPichu wrote:

just throwing that out
....That's the latest version of my Specuation Chart.
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:01 pm

W...PANCAKE wrote:
That, and it uses ribbons like Ivysaur's vines, making it more viable then I initially thought)
[citation needed]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:43 pm

God, that should be punishable. It's effing irritating.

Watch the end of the latest trailer for the Genesect/Mewtwo movie, it has a brief segment for the Sylveon short, and you see Sylveon move the ribbons like arms.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:42 pm

GigaPichu wrote:

just throwing that out
how is that a roster

there is no captain falcon on it

there cant be a smash bros without captain falcon
Level 3 CPU
GAMEfreak329

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:45 pm

AEM wrote:
GigaPichu wrote:

just throwing that out
how is that a roster

there is no captain falcon on it

there cant be a smash bros without captain falcon
I agree; what would a smash game be without the falcon punch?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:04 am

W...PANCAKE wrote:
MUH PATTERNS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:16 am

reynold wrote:
W...PANCAKE wrote:
MUH PATTERNS

You don't know how badly I want to strangle you with your own intestines right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:33 am

W...PANCAKE wrote:
reynold wrote:
W...PANCAKE wrote:
MUH PATTERNS

You don't know how badly I want to strangle you with your own intestines right now.
kinky
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:12 pm

I am speculating that Travis Touchdown might have a chance to be in Smash Bros. 4. The reasons why is that No More Heroes and its sequel are on a Nintendo console, which guarantees a chance for a third-party character to be selected, and that according to this article (although it may be outdated),

http://kotaku.com/5310759/no-more-heroes-designer-wants-travis-touchdown-in-next-smash-bros

Goichi Suda has interest in having Travis Touchdown be in the next Smash Bros game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:26 am

no more heroes is too vulgar for smash
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:19 am

gonads wrote:
no more heroes is too vulgar for smash
The Metal Gear Solid series is M-rated and Snake was allowed in, sure his game were not vulgar as No More Heroes but there still M-rated games. Besides they wil just take away Travis Touchdown's potty mouth and questionable antics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:30 am

It takes away from Travis' character to the point that it isn't Travis anymore.
They barely had to change Snake if at all.

Aside from that, within context of what Suda 51 said, he merely expressed liking at the idea of Travis in Smash, NOT that he was going to actively pursue it like Kojima did for Snake.

PLENTY of people express interest in their characters in Smash. Though it is not enough for the chart. Not anymore at least, ever since Meat Boy's creators made mention of him being in Smash, and there is no way in Hell that Sakurai is going to add the likes of HIM.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:40 am

W...PANCAKE wrote:
It takes away from Travis' character to the point that it isn't Travis anymore.
They barely had to change Snake if at all.

Aside from that, within context of what Suda 51 said, he merely expressed liking at the idea of Travis in Smash, NOT that he was going to actively pursue it like Kojima did for Snake.

PLENTY of people express interest in their characters in Smash. Though it is not enough for the chart. Not anymore at least, ever since Meat Boy's creators made mention of him being in Smash, and there is no way in Hell that Sakurai is going to add the likes of HIM.
Well, let's wait until Sakurai shows off the new characters instead. Then we will see.

EDIT: I'll just say the reason why I speculate Travis is because my older brother is suggesting that, I was being a moron an decided to let him type it, and I was being a bigger moron to continue with the speculation. Should have explained this back then/delete my threads back then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:54 pm

VultureDuck wrote:
EDIT: I'll just say the reason why I speculate Travis is because my older brother is suggesting that, I was being a moron an decided to let him type it, and I was being a bigger moron to continue with the speculation. Should have explained this back then/delete my threads back then.
yes, we definitely believe your brother was being the retard, not you

that excuse definitely isn't older than the god damn bible, no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smash 4 Speculation Chart   Smash 4 Speculation Chart Empty

Back to top Go down

Smash 4 Speculation Chart
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1