Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MercuryHg34's Music Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34's Music Thread Empty
PostSubject: MercuryHg34's Music Thread   MercuryHg34's Music Thread EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:36 pm

Some of you may know, but most don't, that I actually make it a huge hobby of mine to compose/arrange music. Some of my recent work is a bit more relevant to the kind of things we discuss here than my older work, so I figured I would post some of my stuff here. I work primarily with midi composition on NWC2, primarily to have free sheet music of my compositions. Many of my arrangements have been performed publicly, so simply having the soundtrack isn't enough for my purposes since I write music for performing groups.

First up is a medley of Zelda music I wrote for by college bell choir. We will be performing it this semester live at Stony Brook University.

The Legend of Zelda medley for 3 Octave Bell Choir

Coming Soon: Bolero of Fire Metal Remix for Ocarina Medley stage, "Lilium" from Elfen Lied, "Sleep" by Eric Whitacre (for bell choir), and possibly some older stuff from when I was in highschool.
Back to top Go down

MercuryHg34's Music Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1