HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dust off, and then come back for more!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

Dust off, and then come back for more! Empty
PostSubject: Dust off, and then come back for more!   Dust off, and then come back for more! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:01 pm

I am unbanned. *CHEER CHEER, CLAP CLAP CLAP CHEER!* I had a huge speech prepared, but no one likes walls of text, so I'll put it bluntly.

Jaklub, I want to say I am sorry. I was a jerk. However, I am very sensitive, and I tend to have trouble perceiving certain things as jokes. You said that there was a fine line between trolling and joking. You are right. But for different people, exactly where the line is varies. While for you it was merely a joke, I thought it was you trolling me. I was out of line, and you were not. However, I did feel as if I was being attacked, and acted as if I were. I'm learning to realize when other people are joking so I can act appropriately, even if I really am offended, and.....

Darn it, I'm droning on again, aren't I? Better just cut to the case.

Jak, can you forgive me?
I also apologize to Det for being a jerk to him as well.

As for everyone else, I have decided not to leave the forum. I'm BACK FOR MORE!
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Dust off, and then come back for more!   Dust off, and then come back for more! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:02 pm

MenacingRelic98 wrote:
I am unbanned. *CHEER CHEER, CLAP CLAP CLAP CHEER!* I had a huge speech prepared, but no one likes walls of text, so I'll put it bluntly.

Jaklub, I want to say I am sorry. I was a jerk. However, I am very sensitive, and I tend to have trouble perceiving certain things as jokes. You said that there was a fine line between trolling and joking. You are right. But for different people, exactly where the line is varies. While for you it was merely a joke, I thought it was you trolling me. I was out of line, and you were not. However, I did feel as if I was being attacked, and acted as if I were. I'm learning to realize when other people are joking so I can act appropriately, even if I really am offended, and.....

Darn it, I'm droning on again, aren't I? Better just cut to the case.

Jak, can you forgive me?
I also apologize to Det for being a jerk to him as well.

As for everyone else, I have decided not to leave the forum. I'm BACK FOR MORE!
lol as long as you don't make any scenes i am fine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dust off, and then come back for more!   Dust off, and then come back for more! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:04 pm

Warner Bros (aka welcome back)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dust off, and then come back for more!   Dust off, and then come back for more! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:15 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dust off, and then come back for more!   Dust off, and then come back for more! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dust off, and then come back for more!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1