Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

super smash bros crusade v0.8.4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
valou65
Level 1 CPU

super smash bros crusade v0.8.4 Empty
PostSubject: super smash bros crusade v0.8.4   super smash bros crusade v0.8.4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:34 am

how to get a super smash bros crusade v0.8.4 free

thank you in advance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: super smash bros crusade v0.8.4   super smash bros crusade v0.8.4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:36 am

The download link is in the useful links section.

Also, what you think it wasn't free?
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: super smash bros crusade v0.8.4   super smash bros crusade v0.8.4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:47 am

Interesting board choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: super smash bros crusade v0.8.4   super smash bros crusade v0.8.4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:58 am

I'm sorry, the freeware version of Crusade is only available up to and including demo version 0.7.

If you would like to play version 0.8.4, it will cost you a meager fee of $8.47 + tax with an additional shipping and handling cost of $10 for customers located outside the United States and Canada.

Send me your credit card/PayPal and billing information via private message if you are interested in going through with this transaction. If you have any further questions, all information is readily available at our Frequently Asked Questions page located here (LINK REMOVED). Do not hesitate to contact one of our moderators, administrators or business correspondents if necessary.

Chief Business Correspondent
Christopher Heinz
cheinz@ssbcrusade.biz

Last edited by Bro~ on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: super smash bros crusade v0.8.4   super smash bros crusade v0.8.4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:01 pm

Bro~ wrote:
I'm sorry, the freeware version of Crusade is only available up to and including demo version 0.7.

If you would like to play version 0.8.4, it will cost you a meager fee of $8.47 + tax with an additional shipping and handling cost of $10 for customers located outside the United States and Canada.

Send me your credit card/PayPal and billing information via private message if you are interested in going through with this transaction. If you have any further questions, all information is readily available at our Frequently Asked Questions page located somewhere. Do not hesitate to contact one of our moderators, administrators or business correspondents if necessary.

Christopher Heinz
cheinz@ssbcrusade.biz

Don't listen to this guy. You can always torrent it.

Last edited by Slissith on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: super smash bros crusade v0.8.4   super smash bros crusade v0.8.4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:04 pm

Slissith wrote:
Bro~ wrote:

Send me your credit card/PayPal and billing information via private message if you are interested in going through with this transaction. If you have any further questions, all information is readily available at our Frequently Asked Questions page located here. Do not hesitate to contact one of our moderators, administrators or business correspondents if necessary.

Christopher Heinz
cheinz@ssbcrusade.biz

Don't listen to this guy. You can always torrent it.
The Crusade team actively discourages software piracy.
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: super smash bros crusade v0.8.4   super smash bros crusade v0.8.4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:05 pm

This topic is placed in the most fitting place anyone could think of! Because this is so related to Fox!

But I'll move it anyway..
Back to top Go down
JKSmashFan
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: super smash bros crusade v0.8.4   super smash bros crusade v0.8.4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:11 pm

I'm sorry, the freeware version of Crusade is only available up to and including demo version 0.1.

If you would like to play the full game, it will cost you a meager fee of $1.47 + tax with an additional shipping and handling cost of $5 for customers located outside the United States and Canada.

Send me your credit card/PayPal and billing information via private message if you are interested in going through with this transaction. If you have any further questions, all information is readily available at our Frequently Asked Questions page located here. Do not hesitate to contact one of our moderators, administrators or business correspondents if necessary.

Chief Executive Officer
Ryan Tanner
jksmashfan@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: super smash bros crusade v0.8.4   super smash bros crusade v0.8.4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:15 pm

Well, maybe if you guys dropped that price tag of yours, more people would be inclined to buy the game instead of downloading it illegally.

Right now, there are a lot of members, myself included, who have pirated the game, because living outside the US and Canada increases the cost dramatically. Not to mention that the game is never likely to arrive. At least if the game was sold via steam, "customers" would be greatly accomodated.

And how much is 0.9 going to cost? 30, 35? More?

Valou, don't listen to him. Do yourself a favor and download the game for free via torrent. I am sure that you can find it available with a satisfying amount of seeds if you search long enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: super smash bros crusade v0.8.4   super smash bros crusade v0.8.4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:08 pm

I love you so much slissith
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: super smash bros crusade v0.8.4   super smash bros crusade v0.8.4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:12 pm

Slissith wrote:
Well, maybe if you guys dropped that price tag of yours, more people would be inclined to buy the game instead of downloading it illegally.

Right now, there are a lot of members, myself included, who have pirated the game, because living outside the US and Canada increases the cost dramatically. Not to mention that the game is never likely to arrive. At least if the game was sold via steam, "customers" would be greatly accomodated.

And how much is 0.9 going to cost? 30, 35? More?

Valou, don't listen to him. Do yourself a favor and download the game for free via torrent. I am sure that you can find it available with a satisfying amount of seeds if you search long enough.
Warned for advocating in favor of piracy, which is in direct violation of Global Forum Rule #6.

Keep this up and you will be banned.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: super smash bros crusade v0.8.4   super smash bros crusade v0.8.4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:00 pm

What is this place
Back to top Go down
MarxCrispyFish
Level 2 CPU
MarxCrispyFish

PostSubject: Re: super smash bros crusade v0.8.4   super smash bros crusade v0.8.4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:29 pm

Or you could just play Super Smash Flash 2, it has cooler characters like Naruto and Ichigo instead of characters that are relevant to Nintendo or video game culture in general, you know, characters that should be in a Smash game, and it's much more funner as well, I mean, it's not called Super Smash FLASH 2 for nothing! Even the first one is worth playing! It has well known EXCLUSIVE characters like Blaze and Blue and the mechanics and physics are spot on! The roster is not the bit biased, even if they didn't put in characters that are essential to a Smash game! It's just so great!

But in all seriousness, it's worth coughing up some dough to play the superior (by a long shot) Super Smash Bros. Crusade.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: super smash bros crusade v0.8.4   super smash bros crusade v0.8.4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:38 am

If they make it available through steam, I might think about it.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: super smash bros crusade v0.8.4   super smash bros crusade v0.8.4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:23 am

I play Crusade on steam all the time. Not kidding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: super smash bros crusade v0.8.4   super smash bros crusade v0.8.4 Empty

Back to top Go down

super smash bros crusade v0.8.4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1