Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event Matches, Custom Event Match Maker, and Custom Stage Editor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VideogameMan
Level 1 CPU

Event Matches, Custom Event Match Maker, and Custom Stage Editor Empty
PostSubject: Event Matches, Custom Event Match Maker, and Custom Stage Editor   Event Matches, Custom Event Match Maker, and Custom Stage Editor EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:59 pm

Hello there, first thing I want to start off is I'm new here, I haven't played Crusade that much but it looks like a really good game. I can't wait to see it's next stage into development. But anyways now I will suggest some things into Crusade.

- Event Matches -

I really liked the Event Match option in Melee, but I found that the Event Matches in Brawl sucked. They really weren't that creative and didn't require a lot of skill.
Either way I really did like the co-op option in Brawl, I feel that should be added into Crusade. Plus the possibly of 4-Player Event Matches since I heard that 6 Players will be included into the next update. But however I do feel that most event matches should be character specific. I don't think we should add the all-star event matches cause it's a waste of time and they are always easy.

- Custom Event Match Maker -

The fact that SSBM really had a Debug Menu inspired me to have an idea of this. In the Debug Menu, you could allow specific settings for each player, like size, damage ratio, and offense and defensive radio. I think that something like this should be added into Crusade. I'm not sure if a Status Modifier in the regular Crusade battles would work. But however I have a feeling it would more for this. So basically it would be something like this

-You choose if the human players have to be somebody or if they can select anybody else
-You choose who everyone is
-You choose what color each player is if they are forced to be somebody
-You have a Status Modifier which lets you edit stuff for each player like (Metal, Giant, Small, Invisible, Curry, Low Gravity, High Gravity, etc)
- You can make a certain character spawn in after a few seconds
- You can make it so if a certain teamate or certain player dies the match is failed
- You can make it so if you loose all of your teamate players the match is failed
- You pick which stage you play on
- You select what music the stage plays or make it stage specific
- You can make team character for the CPU team as seen in Team battles in SSBM and SSBB

- Custom Stage Option -

I really liked the fact that you could make your own stages in Brawl, I'm not sure if this has been suggested or not, but this would be a very good idea for Crusade. Brawl's Stage Builder lacked a lot of things, you didn't have a lot to choose from and you could not choose when players spawn in on the stage. Here are my suggestions for the stage builder

- Allow where Player 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 start when the stage is first started
- Add a special type of block that lets people walk off the stage, what I'm trying to say is how you can walk off the stage similar in Mario Bros (SSBB) and Green Hill Zone (SSBB)
- Add more hazards besides just spikes from the stage builder, possibly moving enemies if all else fails
Back to top Go down

Event Matches, Custom Event Match Maker, and Custom Stage Editor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1