Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nights Owl
Level 4 CPU
Nights Owl

Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:18 am

C_Mill24 wrote:
Nights Owl wrote:
Toon Zelda/Tetra together. That's my vote.

No clue why people are over glorifying Skull Kid.
I would ask the same thing about Zero Two. But oh well.

Except nobody is. They're over glorifying Marx.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:55 pm

At this point I'll have to replace my Ghirahim vote for Tetra and Toon Zelda.
Back to top Go down
Blitz [BANNED]
Level 7 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:01 am

Skull Kid is the best because different is the best. As said by Ash of PTBS

Skull Kid was the antagonist of a great game that has a large cult following, continues to have occasional boss battles, and could have some awesome attacks. He could use his dark magic to turn you into a Deku Scrub for one attack, use his trumpet for another, use his flute to shoot things at you, hell, you could take advantage of Majora's Mask and have some of the attacks be the Mask using Skull Kid as the weapon. Like tentacles sprouting from the mask ala the different Majora forms, and then using the tentacles to stick on the ground and hitting the people with the body of the Skull Kid. Final Smash could be bringing the moon down. Skull Kid would be awesome sauce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:40 pm

It has come to my attention through research that voting for Toon Zelda/Tetra is actually NOT a logical idea.

-Unlike Sheik, Tetra cannot transform into her Zelda self and vice versa. It was only through King Daphnes' power that Tetra "transformed" into Zelda, and the magic wore off when he died.
-That was the only time Tetra was even as her true Zelda self. Ever since the magic wore off, she's been Tetra through and through in other games.
-Tetra is seemingly incapable of magic unlike OoT and TP Zelda, meaning a Toon Zelda would not make sense pulling off magic. I feel that this is a possible reason that Toon Zelda was scrapped from Brawl in the first place.

So the reality is, it's best to vote Tetra alone. Which is what I'm going to do; I am changing my Toon Zelda/Tetra vote to Tetra alone.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:49 pm

Well either way I'm voting for Tetra.

Whether it's with Toon Zelda or not.
Back to top Go down
Nights Owl
Level 4 CPU
Nights Owl

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:00 am

@Golden

Things don't need to work perfectly like that.

Zelda Transforms into Shiek in Brawl, when she didn't in TP.

Sure she was designed for TP, but she still wasn't in TP. It's kind of a moot point.

That and Zelda+Tetra could have a vastly different moveset from the other Zelda Duo, exceptions can be made for what she couldn't do in the game from just logically thinking about what past Zeldas have done. I mean, Zelda that's in now uses 3 items that Link gets in OoT so it's not even really her using magic for her main 3 Special moves. -shrug-

Also, as far as I remember, the only time Zelda used magic in TP was when Ganon possessed her and made her fight at the end. (Could be wrong, haven't played TP In ages).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:15 am

She used magic to conjure up her Bow and Light Arrows in TP.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:19 am

though Nights does have a point, Twilight Princess Zelda didn't have the ability to transform into Shiek, yet she was given that in Brawl. Even if it would have to be sakurai'd to have her transform with King Daphnes' power swirling around her or something like with zelda and sheik, it could still work.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:09 am

I still really just want Tetra, with Toon Zelda or not.

She's literally the best character that was introduced in Windwaker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:13 pm

She was given that in Brawl because that's how she was in Melee.
What, is Sheik supposed to be removed solely because TP DIDN'T have it? That's the kind of logic that Impa fans give about replacing Sheik with Impa in Smash 4 because of SS.

Unlike Zelda, Toon Zelda would be a Newcomer; she isn't bound by any previous iteration.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:16 pm

i only used that as an example that 'canon' rules can be bent a little.
Back to top Go down
Nights Owl
Level 4 CPU
Nights Owl

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:46 pm

GigaPichu wrote:
i only used that as an example that 'canon' rules can be bent a little.

If you can really call that "Canon" it's more like nitpicking to me.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:14 pm

Question I have concerning the TP design of Sheik. Was it made for TP or Brawl?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:17 pm

It was made for TP, though Sheik was scrapped from it. The model was later used for Sheik's appearance in Brawl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:45 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
What, is Sheik supposed to be removed solely because TP DIDN'T have it? That's the kind of logic that Impa fans give about replacing Sheik with Impa in Smash 4 because of SS/
"fans"

implying there is more than one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:20 pm

You'd be surprised, Bro....
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:13 pm

Bro~ wrote:
GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
What, is Sheik supposed to be removed solely because TP DIDN'T have it? That's the kind of logic that Impa fans give about replacing Sheik with Impa in Smash 4 because of SS/
"fans"

implying there is more than one

We all thought MLP would have nobody as a member of a legitimate fanbase.

WE WERE ALL WRONG.
Back to top Go down
HawlSera
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:27 pm

I'm torn, the roster is severely lacking in females, but I love Majora's Mask.

I'd vote Toon Zelda/Tetra if I could, especially since she was supposed to be in Brawl, but was cut due to time constraints.

Maybe in the future if there's another batch of Zelda DLC or Fanmade DLC I'd love to see Toon Zelda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 pm

a crossover fighting game is naturally going to lack in females as there are significantly more important characters who are male than female
and in addition it's not like having a female over a male would change anything gameplay-wise, as a male could have a female body and style and vice versa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:04 pm

whatever wrote:
a crossover fighting game is naturally going to lack in females as there are significantly more important characters who are male than female
and in addition it's not like having a female over a male would change anything gameplay-wise, as a male could have a female body and style and vice versa
Preach.

Not to mention forcing more females in the game for the sake of diversity only is still sexist. We don't need to fill a quota.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:38 pm

Zelda DLC Poll Updated

Feel free to help out with the Candidate Listings by posting an image, wiki, & video of the character that still hasn't gotten one yet.

Also, if you want to suggest another Zelda character as a candidate, be sure to make a poll on the CrusaDLC Suggestion Boards.
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:19 pm

Midna Alone

Last edited by keybladeguy on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
weverton junior
Level 1 CPU
weverton junior

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:47 pm

skull kid
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:23 am

Zelda DLC Poll updated
Back to top Go down
abrinx77
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:50 pm

Skull Kid
Back to top Go down
CartmanWii
Level 2 CPU
CartmanWii

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:11 am

Ghirahim
Back to top Go down
RayLegend
Level 1 CPU
RayLegend

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:27 pm

Girahim Smile
Oh you ment a character from the list?
Skull kid Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:32 pm

c'mon groose
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:22 pm

RayLegend wrote:
Girahim Smile
Oh you ment a character from the list?
Skull kid Very Happy

They're both on the list, so you can pick one of the two.
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:45 pm

Skull Kid
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll   Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Legend Of Zelda Representative CrusaDLC Character Poll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next