Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Official Character Suggestion Poll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:53 pm

Eggman: Main villain of entire series. Provides rare mech fighting style that only one other character can claim to have.
Kefka: 1-time villain of series. Just another magic fighter.

Yeah, I'm starting to see more FF bias from you.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

  8837

Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:54 pm

You must have missed the "sonic has 4 reps" part. FF, one of the most major series in gaming and has it's roots in Nintendo doesn't deserve 2?

Edit: You're not wrong about Kefka himself however. SK, is it possible to campaign for the replacement of Kefka with Gilgamesh?

_________________
Perfect Hell

SSBC Head Character Balancer

SSBC Programmer

SSBC Back Room Founder

SSF2 Back Room Member

Competitive discussion is what I do

Crusade Movesets:  projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1613-pending-moveset-topic#45702
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:25 pm

So what if Sonic has 4 reps? The series has a character in Brawl, FF doesn't. Not only that, but the series has a crossover series with Mario that will most likely continue as long as it makes money and Olympics keep going.
FF at most has had what, a set of guest characters for two games?

While FF having a 2nd character is all well and, it shouldn't be at the cost of the main villain of the Sonic series, and it should be after Dragon Quest, which is more synonomous with Nintendo, getting its 1st (Slime).
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

  8743
  EJ88201

Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:27 pm

DLC Poll Updated.

Would like to thank M Bison, Keven, & CartmanWii for continuing to help with the Candidate Listings.

As for your request, Perfecthell. I'm unsure about replacing candidates due to the drama from the Master Chief poll. Though it was a completely different situation. Will have to think about this one.
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

  468

Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:23 am

Chrono
Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Crono_10
Wiki : http://chrono.wikia.com/wiki/Crono
Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rnBRTEEfBw
Video 2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0uQZFb0KpY
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

  8837

Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:16 am

Wreck-It Rolf wrote:
So what if Sonic has 4 reps? The series has a character in Brawl, FF doesn't. Not only that, but the series has a crossover series with Mario that will most likely continue as long as it makes money and Olympics keep going.

This is not enough to warrant having more reps than every other series in the game except Pokemon and Mario. 4 characters plus something like 6 stages is already over-representation when compared against the other major series, not even looking at FF. To add a character would be ridiculous, and i would easily support a second FF or a first from DQ over that.

_________________
Perfect Hell

SSBC Head Character Balancer

SSBC Programmer

SSBC Back Room Founder

SSF2 Back Room Member

Competitive discussion is what I do

Crusade Movesets:  projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1613-pending-moveset-topic#45702
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

  4179

Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:41 pm

argue with people to change their votes then

i am going to say this one more time

the poll is not about who is deserving, no matter how much you want it to be
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

  8837

Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:47 pm

If the argument is valid, it actually does change votes. Need I point you to the countless examples of this throughout all of the official polls? How about the recent campaign for Pokemon Musical?

Yes, the poll is partially about who is deserving, something that has been gone over before already. Partly who deserves it, and partly favoritism. Most of the counter arguments are actually about why the character in question is deserving, like the arguments in favor of Takamaru or Golden's recent points about Eggman, so stop trying to pretend "deserving" isn't a major part of the poll and that I'm the only one concerned about it, otherwise the counter-arguments would have been something like "but Eggman's really cool and I like him".

And lastly, I will once again point out that debate and campaigns for vote changes are both allowed and encouraged.

_________________
Perfect Hell

SSBC Head Character Balancer

SSBC Programmer

SSBC Back Room Founder

SSF2 Back Room Member

Competitive discussion is what I do

Crusade Movesets:  projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1613-pending-moveset-topic#45702
Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

  449

Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:18 pm

Albert Wesker
Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 200px-Albert_Wesker_RE5
Wiki: http://residentevil.wikia.com/Albert_Wesker
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tMXAtAnR_Y https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkxG7xa_uxY
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:28 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
Wreck-It Rolf wrote:
So what if Sonic has 4 reps? The series has a character in Brawl, FF doesn't. Not only that, but the series has a crossover series with Mario that will most likely continue as long as it makes money and Olympics keep going.

This is not enough to warrant having more reps than every other series in the game except Pokemon and Mario. 4 characters plus something like 6 stages is already over-representation when compared against the other major series, not even looking at FF. To add a character would be ridiculous, and i would easily support a second FF or a first from DQ over that.
Do you even pay attention to the roster?
Kirby has
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Waddle Dee
Gooey
AND a CONFIRMED DLC spot.
That's still more than Sonic, even with Eggman.

Zelda has
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf
Toon Link
Vaati
Tingle
AND a CONFIRMED DLC spot.
That's even more than Kirby.

And DK?
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong/Dixie Kong (counts as two, as there will be the option to play as one seperately)
K. Rool

Which is the same as Sonic will have without Eggman, and DK also has a DLC candidate in Cranky Kong, making it tie with Sonic still if both Eggman and Cranky win.

All other "major series" are generally non-Nintendo and not featured in Smash to begin with. Nor do they have anything to do with the main Nintendo series (Mario), let alone a whole subseries dedicated to crossovers with it.
Back to top Go down
Blitz [BANNED]
Level 7 CPU


  1079

Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:09 pm

And furthering Golden's post, Donkey Kong is a Mario Spin-Off, which would normally mean that it's amount of characters for that series on the roster would be conglomerated with Wario and Yoshi. So Sonic is some what justified. I honestly do hope for a new Final Fantasy rep, but not at the hands of Eggman.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:14 pm

turntechGodhead wrote:
And furthering Golden's post, Donkey Kong is a Mario Spin-Off
technically, isn't it the other way around?
Back to top Go down
Blitz [BANNED]
Level 7 CPU


  1079

Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:17 pm

Bro~ wrote:
turntechGodhead wrote:
And furthering Golden's post, Donkey Kong is a Mario Spin-Off
technically, isn't it the other way around?
You have a good point sir.

And I hate you for it.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

  8837

Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:54 pm

Sonic has less relevance than every series named thus far. Notice Sonic wasn't added until Brawl, and even then, just one character. Compare the number of reps, and how early those reps appeared, from the other major series against that. Sonic doesn't need 5 reps.

_________________
Perfect Hell

SSBC Head Character Balancer

SSBC Programmer

SSBC Back Room Founder

SSF2 Back Room Member

Competitive discussion is what I do

Crusade Movesets:  projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1613-pending-moveset-topic#45702
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

  1763
  Ariand54321

Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:17 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
Sonic has less relevance than every series named thus far.
This is of course ignoring the three other titles Sonic and Mario have been in. He's totally irrelevant.
Perfecthell4 wrote:
Notice Sonic wasn't added until Brawl, and even then, just one character.
Notice how Third-Party characters weren't considered until Brawl, and even then, there is no way in hell that Sakurai will add more than one character from a respective third-party company.
Perfecthell4 wrote:
Compare the number of reps, and how early those reps appeared, from the other major series against that. Sonic doesn't need 5 reps.
With this logic, Final Fantasy shouldn't even have a rep. Because it was never in Smash Brothers in the first place.


But seriously PH4, you made a stupid decision targeting Eggman in favor Kefka. Especially because Kefka can not compare to how important Eggman is to his franchise.
Back to top Go down
CartmanWii
Level 2 CPU
CartmanWii

  36

Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:48 am

NIGHTS
Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 13487
Wiki: http://nid.wikia.com/wiki/NiGHTS_(character)
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxtaX-LpvYA
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

  8837

Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:55 am

AEM wrote:
Perfecthell4 wrote:
Sonic has less relevance than every series named thus far.
This is of course ignoring the three other titles Sonic and Mario have been in. He's totally irrelevant.
Not irrelevant entirely, less relevant.
Perfecthell4 wrote:
Notice Sonic wasn't added until Brawl, and even then, just one character.
Notice how Third-Party characters weren't considered until Brawl, and even then, there is no way in hell that Sakurai will add more than one character from a respective third-party company. This only adds to my point.
Perfecthell4 wrote:
Compare the number of reps, and how early those reps appeared, from the other major series against that. Sonic doesn't need 5 reps.
With this logic, Final Fantasy shouldn't even have a rep. Because it was never in Smash Brothers in the first place. Well no, with that logic FF could have 1 rep and Sonic could have 2. Look at Metal Gear.


But seriously PH4, you made a stupid decision targeting Eggman in favor Kefka. Especially because Kefka can not compare to how important Eggman is to his franchise. Didn't i already state that Kefka himself should be replaced by Gilgamesh, and that Golden was right about Kefka being a one-off villain? In fact, was that not the exact argument i used in favor of WoL countless times in the respective thread? Yes to both.

If Kefka were replaced by Gilgamesh, there would be a more favorable argument there. However at this point it's not Eggman vs. (insert character), it's the simple fact that Eggman should not win at all. Please, justify for me that sonic gets more reps than Metroid. A third party who has some side game appearances with Mario Vs. what is considered to be part of the Nintendo big 3 for original Nintendo series. It's absurd.

_________________
Perfect Hell

SSBC Head Character Balancer

SSBC Programmer

SSBC Back Room Founder

SSF2 Back Room Member

Competitive discussion is what I do

Crusade Movesets:  projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1613-pending-moveset-topic#45702
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:04 pm

Simple: Metroid is NOT a character driven series.
To add pointless characters for the sake of "oh, but it's Nintendo" in favor of a series like Sonic is asinine.

I mean literally, the game is essentially Samus vs. the world. Ridley just happens to be a major recurring enemy and archnemesis, being the one who caused her to go down that road to begin with.

After that, you have, what? A bunch of one-timers with little importance (Anthony, Sylux, etc.), and a couple major threats that either can't work as a playable character (Mother Brain), or are rather redundant (Dark Samus; note, I'm not saying she's exactly like Samus, but if a majority of the characters are named "*Insert adjective* Samus", we got a problem.)

And Metroid is not, nor ever HAS been one of Nintendo's top 3. The top 3 has always been Mario, Pokemon, and Zelda. And if you're trying to argue strictly 1st Party franchise, then it's Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong.
Metroid hasn't really kicked off until Prime.
Back to top Go down
Blitz [BANNED]
Level 7 CPU


  1079

Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:13 pm

Actually, we could have Mother Brain as a playable character, it would just be pretty hard to do.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:25 pm

turntechGodhead wrote:
Actually, we could have Mother Brain as a playable character, it would just be pretty hard to do.
Alright then. Let's add Whispy Woods and 02 while at it. They are in the same boat as Mother Brain
Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

  449

Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:31 pm

The Heavy
Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 250px-Heavy
Wiki: http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Heavy
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQYXb55bdLY
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

  8837

Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:16 pm

BluePsychic wrote:
turntechGodhead wrote:
Actually, we could have Mother Brain as a playable character, it would just be pretty hard to do.
Alright then. Let's add Whispy Woods and 02 while at it. They are in the same boat as Mother Brain

Have you seen the Kirby DLC thread?

_________________
Perfect Hell

SSBC Head Character Balancer

SSBC Programmer

SSBC Back Room Founder

SSF2 Back Room Member

Competitive discussion is what I do

Crusade Movesets:  projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1613-pending-moveset-topic#45702
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

  4179

Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:30 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
BluePsychic wrote:
turntechGodhead wrote:
Actually, we could have Mother Brain as a playable character, it would just be pretty hard to do.
Alright then. Let's add Whispy Woods and 02 while at it. They are in the same boat as Mother Brain

Have you seen the Kirby DLC thread?

have you seen who's losing on the kirby dlc thread
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
AEM

AEM

  1763
  Ariand54321

Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:54 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
AEM wrote:
Perfecthell4 wrote:
Sonic has less relevance than every series named thus far.
This is of course ignoring the three other titles Sonic and Mario have been in. He's totally irrelevant.
Not irrelevant entirely, less relevant.
Perfecthell4 wrote:
Notice Sonic wasn't added until Brawl, and even then, just one character.
Notice how Third-Party characters weren't considered until Brawl, and even then, there is no way in hell that Sakurai will add more than one character from a respective third-party company. This only adds to my point.

But seriously PH4, you made a stupid decision targeting Eggman in favor Kefka. Especially because Kefka can not compare to how important Eggman is to his franchise. Didn't i already state that Kefka himself should be replaced by Gilgamesh, and that Golden was right about Kefka being a one-off villain? In fact, was that not the exact argument i used in favor of WoL countless times in the respective thread? Yes to both.

If Kefka were replaced by Gilgamesh, there would be a more favorable argument there. However at this point it's not Eggman vs. (insert character), it's the simple fact that Eggman should not win at all. Please, justify for me that sonic gets more reps than Metroid. A third party who has some side game appearances with Mario Vs. what is considered to be part of the Nintendo big 3 for original Nintendo series. It's absurd.

Can I just ask how:
A. Having actual games with Mario in them makes Sonic a less relevant franchise?

B. How Third Party characters not being added until Brawl helps you?

C. How Gilgamesh has anything to do with what I said?
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

  8837

Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:38 pm

AEM wrote:
Perfecthell4 wrote:
AEM wrote:
Perfecthell4 wrote:
Sonic has less relevance than every series named thus far.
This is of course ignoring the three other titles Sonic and Mario have been in. He's totally irrelevant.
Not irrelevant entirely, less relevant.
Perfecthell4 wrote:
Notice Sonic wasn't added until Brawl, and even then, just one character.
Notice how Third-Party characters weren't considered until Brawl, and even then, there is no way in hell that Sakurai will add more than one character from a respective third-party company. This only adds to my point.

But seriously PH4, you made a stupid decision targeting Eggman in favor Kefka. Especially because Kefka can not compare to how important Eggman is to his franchise. Didn't i already state that Kefka himself should be replaced by Gilgamesh, and that Golden was right about Kefka being a one-off villain? In fact, was that not the exact argument i used in favor of WoL countless times in the respective thread? Yes to both.

If Kefka were replaced by Gilgamesh, there would be a more favorable argument there. However at this point it's not Eggman vs. (insert character), it's the simple fact that Eggman should not win at all. Please, justify for me that sonic gets more reps than Metroid. A third party who has some side game appearances with Mario Vs. what is considered to be part of the Nintendo big 3 for original Nintendo series. It's absurd.

Can I just ask how:
A. Having actual games with Mario in them makes Sonic a less relevant franchise?
When did I say that series makes Sonic less relevant? What they don't do is make Sonic more relevant than the major series, or even close. Why? It's a spin-off series. Sure it helps his case, and maybe warrants having 3 characters instead of 2, but it does not warrant 5.

B. How Third Party characters not being added until Brawl helps you?
Because a third party franchise is not as important as the first parties, and should not be repped as much or even close.

C. How Gilgamesh has anything to do with what I said?
You talked about Kefka, so you were actually the one to bring FF back into this. I then had to point out that I myself have supported Gilgamesh over Kefka since what happened in the WoL thread, and do not find Kefka to be of greater importance than Eggman.

_________________
Perfect Hell

SSBC Head Character Balancer

SSBC Programmer

SSBC Back Room Founder

SSF2 Back Room Member

Competitive discussion is what I do

Crusade Movesets:  projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1613-pending-moveset-topic#45702
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:22 pm

By that logic, we shouldn't have near the amount of 3rd Parties we have, let alone by a particular company (looking at YOU, Capcom...).
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

  8837

Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:35 pm

Yeah but that's an entire company, you're talking about many different game series (though i can't disagree about Capcom). Here it's one individual 3rd party series who has a spin-off with Mario. 5 reps is still ridiculous.

_________________
Perfect Hell

SSBC Head Character Balancer

SSBC Programmer

SSBC Back Room Founder

SSF2 Back Room Member

Competitive discussion is what I do

Crusade Movesets:  projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1613-pending-moveset-topic#45702
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

  1763
  Ariand54321

Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:20 am

I'm just going to say how much I love arguing about DLC of all things.

Perfecthell4 wrote:
AEM wrote:

Can I just ask how:
A. Having actual games with Mario in them makes Sonic a less relevant franchise?
When did I say that series makes Sonic less relevant? What they don't do is make Sonic more relevant than the major series, or even close. Why? It's a spin-off series. Sure it helps his case, and maybe warrants having 3 characters instead of 2, but it does not warrant 5.

B. How Third Party characters not being added until Brawl helps you?
Because a third party franchise is not as important as the first parties, and should not be repped as much or even close.

C. How Gilgamesh has anything to do with what I said?
You talked about Kefka, so you were actually the one to bring FF back into this. I then had to point out that I myself have supported Gilgamesh over Kefka since what happened in the WoL thread, and do not find Kefka to be of greater importance than Eggman.
A. But it makes Sonic more relevant than any other Third Party franchise.

B. Clearly obvious

C. Actually, no. You spoke of Kefka first.
Perfecthell4 wrote:
We need more people to drop their eggman votes. Why does Eggman, a Sonic villain, need representation over say, Kefka? It's not like Sonic already has 4 reps or anything, that would be weird.
The way you worded it made it seem like you thought Kefka had more importance than Eggman. It was just a misunderstanding by my part.
Back to top Go down
Nights Owl
Level 4 CPU
Nights Owl

  138

Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:38 am

I'm a bit late to the party, but here are my votes.

Medusa
Palutena
Lip
Nightmare
Travis Touchdown
Raiden
Zero
Amaterasu
Neku
Quote
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

  2277
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:31 am

Nights Owl wrote:
I'm a bit late to the party, but here are my votes.

Medusa
Palutena
Lip
Nightmare
Travis Touchdown
Raiden
Zero
Amaterasu
Neku
Quote

Nice to see you back, dollface.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Official Character Suggestion Poll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Suggestion- TV'S
» DCUC Fan Poll
» Can You Name This Game Character
» My Fantage Character - What do you think?
» The NNGO US Presidential Poll!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community :: Suggestion Poll Board :: Suggestion Poll General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Video games | Platform games | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com