A moveset making team? Bar_left0%A moveset making team? Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Meh.
A moveset making team? Bar_left67%A moveset making team? Bar_right
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage

A moveset making team? Empty
PostSubject: A moveset making team?   A moveset making team? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:42 am

What is this?
Basically a team that would debate about movesets for characters planned for the game. The reason I suggest this is that some of us are known for good movesets, and by posting different opinions on a moveset for a character and merging movesets, we would end up creating a very unique moveset.

Why do you want this?
Well, some of us don't really have a good skill at spriting, yet movesets are our thing. And with quite a few sub-par movesets in the game, we would want great movesets from here on, no?

Could anyone get in?
Well, what I have planned is this: A normal user would post a moveset, probably one of their best. Then, a mod/admin/member would grade them, divided into three parts:
1. Simpleness. Moves have to be unique, but up to an extent. If it's too detailed, then it would be hard to sprite.
2. Uniqueness. The exact opposite, but a bland moveset would be boring and not fun to play as.
3. Description. In order to understand what you're describing or picturing, you have to be detailed.
They would be rated from 0/10 for each, max 30, min. 20.

Wouldn't this give too many people the roster?
IIRC, the roster is already going to be shown, but if not, then we'd go by the characters planned for the next demo. Simple.

Oh look a poll
Back to top Go down
Excalibur
Level 4 CPU
Excalibur

PostSubject: Re: A moveset making team?   A moveset making team? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:03 pm

The moveset making is already covered by both the spriting team and the balancing team.
Back to top Go down
plasmis
Level 5 CPU
plasmis

PostSubject: Re: A moveset making team?   A moveset making team? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:06 pm

I was quite unsure about this poll. I mean, I don't mind if we have a moveset team, but I'm pretty sure just about everyone can come up with a moveset on their own; therefore, a moveset team probably won't be required, but I suppose it can be done. One thing for sure, it divides the work and categorizes each person's roles.

Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: A moveset making team?   A moveset making team? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Its helpful to some degree, but at the same time I doubt we really need it. Even a new member on the forum could come up with an excellent move set really.

I wouldn't mind having a move set team, so go ahead, though its not as needed as programers, spriters, etc.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: A moveset making team?   A moveset making team? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:12 pm

As Excal said, the moveset is largely up to the Spriting and Balancing teams, although more the Spriters because they need to sprite said moveset.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A moveset making team?   A moveset making team? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:33 pm

In some cases, like characters I support, on Roster or DLC, I will make my own.

Especially for Haggar, Shadow, Shake King, and Moai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A moveset making team?   A moveset making team? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Excalibur wrote:
The moveset making is already covered by both the spriting team and the balancing team.
But what if the spriters don't make good movesets?
However, if the devs will actually accept our movesets unlike before, even if we're not in the spriting team, then I request a lock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A moveset making team?   A moveset making team? Empty

Back to top Go down

A moveset making team?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1