View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo
Level 7 CPU
Leo

Link

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:14 pm

I finally decided to leave, but I never do long posts.

Bye people.

PS. If I come back, give me my old positions (Spriting team, etc.)

Last edited by Normal guy on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Bye Leo Sad
Back to top Go down
Equinox
Level 5 CPU
Equinox

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:42 pm

See ya later Leo...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:11 am

So long Leo. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Blitz [BANNED]
Level 7 CPU

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:53 pm

Back from my grandparents house!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:23 pm

Blitz n' Barrage wrote:

Was wondering where you went. Need to check this thread more often.
Back to top Go down
Blitz [BANNED]
Level 7 CPU

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:42 pm

Mrs. Master wrote:
Blitz n' Barrage wrote:

I didn't say anything about leaving on the main forum. I only said it to some of the admins and Mp3
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Blitz n' Barrage wrote:
Mrs. Master wrote:
Blitz n' Barrage wrote:

I didn't say anything about leaving on the main forum. I only said it to some of the admins and Mp3
Anyway, welcome back Blitz!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:42 pm

Im gonna be on and off again probably for most of the summer.
without a set schedule I fail at life miserably.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:34 pm

welp, i'm outta here in about 11 hours
bringing my crappy netbook so i can probs check the forum sometimes but no guarantees on if i'll have any free time whatsoever

someone pm me if something super important/urgent comes up so i know i actually have to be bothered to check
inb4 someone sends me a pm saying "something super important/urgent"
i'll be active again on august 1st, so seeya guys again in a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:20 pm

This place is really starting to get boring. (Other than the song being used in the commercial, that is really kind of cool actually.)

I may occasionally log on, but don't expect me to be active in any way. I may also download the patch if when its released, so you may run into me online.

So yeah, I'm kinda leaving, but not really. As in I may be on this forum right now, but you will never know...

END?
Back to top Go down
♠ Ace ♠
Level 4 CPU
♠ Ace ♠

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:50 pm

BluePsychic wrote:
This place is really starting to get boring. (Other than the song being used in the commercial, that is really kind of cool actually.)

I may occasionally log on, but don't expect me to be active in any way. I may also download the patch if when its released, so you may run into me online.

So yeah, I'm kinda leaving, but not really. As in I may be on this forum right now, but you will never know...

END?

But

you barely even come anyway though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:52 am

BluePsychic wrote:

END?
BTW, disregard this post. I highly doubt anyone believed it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:39 am

I have returned just for today. I will be gone for Sliss knows how long, though.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:36 am

back from north carolina

somehow i didn't manage to make the "i'm going to carolina in my mind" pun when i left
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:08 am

Just an FYI I'm going to be leaving on a trip to Rhode Island tonight. I'll be staying there for about a week. I'll have internet access, but that doesn't mean that I'll be visiting here (or anywhere on the internet, really) for the week. So yeah, see ya'll later.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:03 am

Goodbye, going forever.

Nah, but my PC isn't connecting to the internet. I still have access as you can see but I won't be on half as much as I usually am. I'll use this time for spriting though, and no idea how long this will take to fix.

EDIT: It got fixed pretty sharp.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:49 am

Imma back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:10 pm

I'm currently attending orientation at my new college, and on Monday, I start classes. This means that I'll won't be on as much, if at all.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:09 pm

PH4 and I are going on a trip from Sunday to Tuesday. So yea.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sonic
Level 2 CPU
Dark Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:33 pm

I'll be gone until October 1st
So long
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:49 pm

Just in case people haven't noticed or heard, I just started school last Thursday so I'm going to be significantly less active here. I also planned to take a break from Crusade for a bit (a week to a month, obviously I'd stay in contact) but I'm not entirely sure when I'll actually start that completely.

So yeah. PM me if you need something urgently I guess.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:00 pm

PH4 and I are back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:13 pm

Not exactly leaving, but like Det, I will start school tomorrow, and I kind of promised that I'd focus more on my studies this semester.

You will be seeing less of me (but I'll still be around to handle various polls and to patrol the forum) starting tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:56 pm

I will also be starting school tomorrow.
Though that doesn't mean you'll see less of me, exactly.

But if you do, you now know why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:35 pm

Welp, this place will be dead again.
Back to top Go down
Blitz [BANNED]
Level 7 CPU

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:52 pm

Well, as everyone else, I now have school. I'll try to get sprites finished though.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:56 pm

i'm outta here, be back when school stops being dumb

fb message me if you need me

bai gaiz
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:54 pm

I am back though I never officially said i was leaving.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Level 7 CPU
Leo

Link

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:59 pm

School is starting tomorrow so I'll be way less active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next