Obama or Romney...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:09 pm

for Americans, of course.
I'm undecided for now. I'm listening in now to this debate.
Back to top Go down
http://machriderz.deviantart.com/
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:10 pm

I'm not sure who I support, nor do I want to say lest I accidentally cause a flame war.
Back to top Go down
plasmis
Level 5 CPU
plasmis

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:14 pm

Who doesn't like the Tea Party? xD
Back to top Go down
xXtyking1224Xx
Level 5 CPU
xXtyking1224Xx

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:37 pm

Even though I'm not voting, if I did, I'm honestly leaning more towards Obama than Romney.

After Romney went back on what he said in that leaked convo, that just sort of proved that he would rather say what the people want to hear than what he feels. Had he stuck with it, I'd actually be more inclined to go for him. Plus, I believe he wants to tax the middle class more and give the upper class more tax breaks (correct me if I'm wrong on this), and that's a no in my book.
Back to top Go down
plasmis
Level 5 CPU
plasmis

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Here's a better question: are you going to trust a guy who deliberately avoid taxes?
Back to top Go down
xXtyking1224Xx
Level 5 CPU
xXtyking1224Xx

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:41 pm

@Plasmis: Nope. If we got to pay them or be punished for not paying them, I feel that they should do the same or face the consequences.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:45 pm

If I said my views I fear making enemies and/or embarrassing myself.

So I'll steer clear of this convo, kthnx
Back to top Go down

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Screw both.

Obama or Romney... SinixHaggarPipe01sm

Only logical choice.
Back to top Go down
Dry

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:40 am

As a British guy, I'd probably favour Obama, since he's nice and left, like the whole of our country.

At the moment if Romney wants to win he'll have to nab at least three of the big swing states, which atm are Florida, Ohio and a couple of others I think. Personally, I think he has a decent chance at Florida, but that still wouldn't be enough to win the election...
Back to top Go down
Luke
Level 5 CPU
Luke

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:19 am

Both candidates are fudge morons
Our country is screwed either way
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:33 am

Jeremy Clarkson

Wait, wrong country.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:47 am

Obama made a fool of himself in the debate. What Romney is saying is exactly what needs to happen to fix this country, but I doubt he'll actually do it (What president actually lives up to campaign promises?)...

Still, anything is better than Obama right now.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:07 am

Lukepi wrote:

RoyMaster4 wrote:
Obama made a fool of himself in the debate. What Romney is saying is exactly what needs to happen to fix this country, but I doubt he'll actually do it (What president actually lives up to campaign promises?)...

Still, anything is better than Obama right now.

Both of these. For once I actually agree with Luke XD
Back to top Go down

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:01 pm

Lukepi wrote:
I (surprisingly) agree with Lukepi. Just don't kill yourself in the next 4 years.
Back to top Go down
Blitz [BANNED]
Level 7 CPU

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:44 pm

I honestly believe (Even though I'm unable to vote) that Romney is the lesser of two evils. Obama doesn't have to hold back any more. If he wins, he doesn't need to hold back what he wants to do to get another term. Also, I'm a Republican, so my family is voting Romney. We much preferred Ron Paul though.
Back to top Go down
Dreemlan
Level 4 CPU
Dreemlan

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:12 pm

I just don't like Mormons as my family is Mormon and I am not xD I have had bad experiences with Mormons and they kind of piss me off.

I just... don't trust Romney. I don't trust Obama either, I just trust Romney less.

Last edited by imrevned on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dry

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:14 pm

Well to each their own imrevned, but be careful with the bluntness. Bit rich coming from me I know, but it's best to avoid conflict on this thread. Politics is touchy stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dreemlan
Level 4 CPU
Dreemlan

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:17 pm

Dry wrote:
Well to each their own imrevned, but be careful with the bluntness. Bit rich coming from me I know, but it's best to avoid conflict on this thread. Politics is touchy stuff.

I can avoid conflict, as I have stated my opinion and have nothing else to say. Though to expect no conflict on a thread about politics is kind of silly, don't ya think?
Back to top Go down
Luke
Level 5 CPU
Luke

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:30 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
For once I actually agree with Luke XD
BluePsychic wrote:

I (surprisingly) agree with Lukepi.
You know guys I can actually be okay when I'm not being a retarded troll :c
Back to top Go down

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:34 pm

Lukepi wrote:
MercuryHg34 wrote:
For once I actually agree with Luke XD
BluePsychic wrote:

I (surprisingly) agree with Lukepi.
You know guys I can actually be okay when I'm not being a retarded troll :c
I know that. You're just most memorable as a retarted troll :3
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:03 pm

Looking at it from a different country, I just plain don't like US politics.

It's all too showy, they focus too much on appearance and what the other person is doing. I mean the many smear campains I've seen (And not even subtle ones) are ridiculous. Even when Romney announces his VP, he does it in front of a giant battleship to loud booming music.

It's all so fake it hurts. Reading the reviews of the first debate too (I didn't see it), people were saying things like "Romney won, he was praised for not what he said, but the way he said it". This is bullfeces. If I was going to vote for someone I'd want somebody who was here to do the job, and do it well, rather than all this faux "Patriotic" crap. Over here in good ol' Blighty, the politicians are as mundane as can be, but they get the job done. Case in hand, look at our choices.

American Candidates
Spoiler:

British Candidates
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:57 pm

@ Ganon

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
Luke
Level 5 CPU
Luke

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:44 pm

Pinkamena wrote:
@ Ganon

tl;dr
tl;dr, america f*cking sucks dick
Back to top Go down

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:41 pm

You're all forgetting someone.
Obama or Romney... Gov-gary-johnson
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:33 am

Lukepi wrote:
Pinkamena wrote:
@ Ganon

tl;dr
tl;dr, america f*cking sucks dick
That's not at all what I'm saying, America isn't a bad country, but you've lost what makes a good politician. The elections in the US are all about music, and effects, and smear campaigns, yet over here it's all about what these people stand for, and what they will change without all the bells and whistles.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:10 am

Lukepi wrote:

Neither man is a moron.

They simply have their own agenda.

Now, it's not like I'm an American, but I'd vote for Obama. Romney just seems to be the kind of guy that would over minorities and the helpless.

Despite the financial crisis that America is going through right now, Romney supports budgeting the campaign to the Middle East which, mind you, has not paid off as well they expected it to YEARS AGO. He wishes to keep taxes from increasing and reducing deficit but not touch the budget on military at all.

Actually no. Not Obama either.

Back to top Go down

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:41 am

The last republican president that USA had stole the elections, started a war with an innocent country and let the biggest terrorist attack in the US happen. I am not saying Romney will do the same, but people dont forget, the republicans will have to do something really big to get back in the power.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:44 am

It was the republican's fault 9/11 happened? How that makes sence is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
plasmis
Level 5 CPU
plasmis

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:14 am

And the root of all problems is oil.
Back to top Go down
Luke
Level 5 CPU
Luke

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:53 am

Scouteypoo wrote:
That's not at all what I'm saying, America isn't a bad country, but you've lost what makes a good politician.
No, America is a bad Country. Our politicians are all, as you stated earlier, awful. Our economy has gone down the sh*tter entirely, our status in foreign countries is definitely sub-par, and our people are slowly becoming the fattest and stupidest in the world.
Our country is screwed either way, even if we actually had a good candidate, we wouldn't be helped at all, not for a long time at least.
We're in a recession, and we're not leaving it for a long time.

Slissith wrote:
Neither man is a moron.
They simply have their own agenda.
No, both candidates are morons. Romney is far too inconsistent and supports budgeting feces we can't afford, Obama has awful healthcare plans and his agenda is far too liberal for any competent person.
Again, either way we're fudge so there's no reason to discuss this.

plasmis wrote:
And the root of all problems is oil.
Uh, no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Obama or Romney... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama or Romney...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next