HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kirby...story...thingy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

Kirby...story...thingy Empty
PostSubject: Kirby...story...thingy   Kirby...story...thingy EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:57 pm

(Chapter 1: Another Star Warrior) Kirby wakes in what looks like a 5-star hotel room. He gets up out of bed, explores the room, walks up to the window, and looks out of it to find he's in a completely contained city. Kirby looks in awe at the lights of the nightside rush of the city. He then finds an exit; the only way out of here. He tries to leave, but a large plate of food catches the corner of his eye. He flies to the table and begins to stuff his face. An efrite( if you don't know what an efrite is look it up on Kirby wiki) walks in with a towel around his neck and begins to stare at Kirby. Kirby Takes notice as well and freezes-???:What do you think you're doing? Kirby:...Uh...-slowly puts chocolate cake in his mouth-???:stop.-Kirby inhales another piece-???:Stop it. -pattern continues- No. Stop. Stop it. No. Quit it.-Takes cake away from Kirby-???:What's wrong with you?-a raccoon with a leaf on it's head walks in- ???2:Hey, Rai! What's happening in the-...-stares at Kirby-What's that? Rai: I don't know, It looks like a Tamagotchi... ???3:It's a star Warrior Rai:-Turns around-Tetsuya! Tetsuya: What's wrong? Rai: What's wrong is you said you were the last star warrior Tetsuya: I know what I said!... I'm going to bed.-exits-Rai:-rubs Kirby's head- Don't let him get you down, that's just the way he is. I'm Rai, that's Adelitas. Adelitas: Hey. Rai: And that walking mess in there is Tetsuya. Adelitas: Anyhow, you must be the our roommate, mind giving us a name? Kirby: Cubby! Adelitas: Cubby? Kirby: Cubby! Rai: that's what he said. Cubby. Tetsuya: His name is kirby... Adelitas: how do you know? Tetsuya: Listen to the way he talks, he's a mere child. Can't even pronounce his Rs properly. This is Atro City, A bustling metropolis in the bow of a planet sized ship known as the colossus, Piloted by the ruthless fox who imprisoned up here. His name is Akron a king with a serious temper problem. The worst part is what he does with them. He puts them against each other in the Kitsune Arena. Kirby: Arena? -bells ring throughout the ship- looks like you'll find out soon enough.-TO BE CONTINUED
This is the sum of all my boredom
Back to top Go down
Luke
Level 5 CPU
Luke

PostSubject: Re: Kirby...story...thingy   Kirby...story...thingy EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:17 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kirby...story...thingy   Kirby...story...thingy EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Leafyon wrote:
i think it's also safe to say that it has resulted in the rest of our boredom
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Kirby...story...thingy   Kirby...story...thingy EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:56 am

FLAC Blender wrote:
Leafyon wrote:
i think it's also safe to say that it has resulted in the rest of our boredom

I think it's safe to say you are correct. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Kirby...story...thingy   Kirby...story...thingy EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:42 am

Atro City sounds weeeeeeeiiirrrrrdddddddd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirby...story...thingy   Kirby...story...thingy Empty

Back to top Go down

Kirby...story...thingy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1