HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shibuya 104 as a stage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LightZX
Level 5 CPU
LightZX

Shibuya 104 as a stage Empty
PostSubject: Shibuya 104 as a stage   Shibuya 104 as a stage EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:39 pm

When I first joined this forum, I kept thinking about The World Ends With You in game. I already got Neku on the DLC poll, and I'm just wondering who thinks this is a cool idea. Basically, 104 is a giant tower that keeps changing designs to fit trends, and in game if you wear the right trends you get a buff. I don't know if they can code my idea, but we could have the 104 shows a certain attack and that attack gets a buff in damage and knock back. The shown attack will keep switching, keeping people on their toes on what the design is. In my opinion, this sounds like a really interesting map. Who else thinks this is a cool idea for a stage.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya 104 as a stage   Shibuya 104 as a stage EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:56 am

It would be very cool, but Neku would really have to be on the main roster to get a stage, and that has been finalized.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya 104 as a stage   Shibuya 104 as a stage EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:24 am

Also im pretty sure DLC stages will be decided at some point and added
Back to top Go down
LightZX
Level 5 CPU
LightZX

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya 104 as a stage   Shibuya 104 as a stage EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:07 am

Well I'm just glad it doesn't sound like a stupid idea.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya 104 as a stage   Shibuya 104 as a stage EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:18 am

I'd love to see 104 in the game, the idea sounds a little complicated though, here's how I would see it.

104 is a basic flat stage, however it appears twice, one above and one below like a splitscreen. However, the top screen is actually a big platform, allowing you to jump between the worlds at will. This reps the main gimmick of the DS version of TWEWY, it also represents both realms in the game, RG and UG. The bottom platform is RG, it is normally very plain, but when the light goes green on the traffic light loads of Human NPC's flood the stage, essentially OHKOing anybody in the way. The way you combat this is to move to the UG at the top. This version is full of Noise, so you not only have to worry about players, but about them too.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
LightZX
Level 5 CPU
LightZX

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya 104 as a stage   Shibuya 104 as a stage EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:23 am

That is probably a good idea. I just thought of the trend buff because I thought it would be a great test of skill, and encourages people to use all their attacks, not like what I'm doing right now which is spamming smashes and specials.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya 104 as a stage   Shibuya 104 as a stage Empty

Back to top Go down

Shibuya 104 as a stage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1