Doctor Who

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Doctor Who Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Who   Doctor Who EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:16 pm

Okay, if you've come this far then you obviously know what this is here to discuss, we should still use spoiler tags though just to be sure.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Scouteypoo on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Blitz [BANNED]
Level 7 CPU

Doctor Who Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:32 pm

BRILLIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Doctor Who Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:39 pm

Last Amy Pond episode tomorrow!

I'm calling it now, the Angels send her and Rory back in time, and she ends with her finally meeting the Doctor again on her death bed, even though to the Doctor it has only been about half an hour.

It would make sense. To my knowledge the Angels can't send people back to outlive the time they were sent away by much.

If I am right, it will beat Donna as saddest companion leave of DW history.
Back to top Go down
Blitz [BANNED]
Level 7 CPU

Doctor Who Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:43 pm

Scouteypoo wrote:
Last Amy Pond episode tomorrow!

I'm calling it now, the Angels send her and Rory back in time, and she ends with her finally meeting the Doctor again on her death bed, even though to the Doctor it has only been about half an hour.

It would make sense. To my knowledge the Angels can't send people back to outlive the time they were sent away by much.

If I am right, it will beat Donna as saddest companion leave of DW history.
I think that's what's gonna happen, but I believe Donna's leave was the saddest thing ever. I miss Donna ever so much.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Doctor Who Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:47 pm

I think the saddest thing for Donna was that she had grown so much, and to see that all be reversed in the space of one series was horrifying to watch. Even from a production point, there was no need for her to be erased. Honestly, what happened with Donna was worse than a death IMO.

Maybe I phrased it wrong, not saddest, but most emotional. Especially after The Power of Three.

FUN FACT: After the wrap-up party for the final Pond episode, all the crew ended up back at John Barrowman's place. The most dangerous place to be when drunk.
Back to top Go down
Blitz [BANNED]
Level 7 CPU

Doctor Who Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:49 pm

Scouteypoo wrote:
I think the saddest thing for Donna was that she had grown so much, and to see that all be reversed in the space of one series was horrifying to watch. Even from a production point, there was no need for her to be erased. Honestly, what happened with Donna was worse than a death IMO.

Maybe I phrased it wrong, not saddest, but most emotional. Especially after The Power of Three.

FUN FACT: After the wrap-up party for the final Pond episode, all the crew ended up back at John Barrowman's place. The most dangerous place to be when drunk.

lol

BARROWMAAAAAAAAAAAN

SO on a not sad note, what do you think they'll do for the 50th Anniversary? ALSO GET ON CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Doctor Who Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:03 pm

Me and Blitz are going to be doing a livestream of the Classic DW episode The Three Doctors one day, anybody else interested?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doctor Who Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who Empty

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1