Trophies (Probably been done 9001 times before.) BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trophies (Probably been done 9001 times before.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luffy
Level 5 CPU
Luffy

Trophies (Probably been done 9001 times before.) Empty
PostSubject: Trophies (Probably been done 9001 times before.)   Trophies (Probably been done 9001 times before.) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:48 pm

Sorry about asking this, I would of imagined this would of arised before, but I was wondering if there was a plan to add trophies into the game, and to also mention I've made a few prototypes. And if they do I'd happily work on them myself, saving anyone else the bother.

Trophies (Probably been done 9001 times before.) ZNy1k
Trophies (Probably been done 9001 times before.) TRN37
Trophies (Probably been done 9001 times before.) NTYd7
Trophies (Probably been done 9001 times before.) TcHzZ

I just feel as though something is missing from SSBC and that's rewarding the player, and a sense of accomplishment, considering only 11% of the characters. (Not including alts.) are unlockable in 0.8.3 . Sure, I know the game isn't complete as of yet, and I just think it would be a nice Idea, and I'd like to help out by creating them. Also, helping out with ideas as to how to unlock them.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Trophies (Probably been done 9001 times before.)   Trophies (Probably been done 9001 times before.) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:47 am

https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1009-adding-trophies-now-about-medals?highlight=trophies

I think we're using this system, which we would be more than happy to have you help out with. The trophies you made are great as well.

Back to top Go down
Luffy
Level 5 CPU
Luffy

PostSubject: Re: Trophies (Probably been done 9001 times before.)   Trophies (Probably been done 9001 times before.) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:08 am

I feel like an idiot, but thanks for the redirection, I should of looked this up instead of jumping to conclusions and making a thread. Thanks. lol.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Trophies (Probably been done 9001 times before.)   Trophies (Probably been done 9001 times before.) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:49 am

Don't feel bad about it, especially because discussion about trophies/medals died down for a while. It's only bad when someone makes a thread asking a question about something currently being discussed and there's an obvious answer, such as "Is Cloud Strife from FF7 gonna be in?!"
Back to top Go down
Luffy
Level 5 CPU
Luffy

PostSubject: Re: Trophies (Probably been done 9001 times before.)   Trophies (Probably been done 9001 times before.) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:15 pm

Ah well thanks for letting me know before I made a major fool of myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trophies (Probably been done 9001 times before.)   Trophies (Probably been done 9001 times before.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trophies (Probably been done 9001 times before.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1