SDM's Unofficial Top 20 CrusaDLC Characters List! BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SDM's Unofficial Top 20 CrusaDLC Characters List!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sharp Dressed Man
Level 2 CPU
Sharp Dressed Man

SDM's Unofficial Top 20 CrusaDLC Characters List! Empty
PostSubject: SDM's Unofficial Top 20 CrusaDLC Characters List!   SDM's Unofficial Top 20 CrusaDLC Characters List! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:43 pm

LIST UP TO DATE AS OF 8/10/12.

Just to make it a little easier for the folks up top, I've compiled a list that consists of the Top 20 most requested characters (and the ones that miss the mark). Ignore the percentages; they came with the format of copy-pasting everything, and aren't relevant due to the dual-poll structure.

Hold on to your butts...

Spoiler:

There's still time to decide who the DLC Crusaders shall be. Cast your votes at these threads!

[Phew! That only took, like... An hour and a half. Trying to help out sure is taxing on one's time. :\]
Back to top Go down
♠ Ace ♠
Level 4 CPU
♠ Ace ♠

PostSubject: Re: SDM's Unofficial Top 20 CrusaDLC Characters List!   SDM's Unofficial Top 20 CrusaDLC Characters List! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:37 pm

Aren't like 40 or 50 of those DLC already?
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: SDM's Unofficial Top 20 CrusaDLC Characters List!   SDM's Unofficial Top 20 CrusaDLC Characters List! EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:45 am

Just so you know, SmashKing updates the CrusaDLC Pre-Development discussion periodically with this information and more
Back to top Go down
Sharp Dressed Man
Level 2 CPU
Sharp Dressed Man

PostSubject: Re: SDM's Unofficial Top 20 CrusaDLC Characters List!   SDM's Unofficial Top 20 CrusaDLC Characters List! EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:44 pm

TehKrazeMang~ wrote:
Aren't like 40 or 50 of those DLC already?

Not quite. They're just characters that have been requested to be added. They have to win the polls first.

Perfecthell4 wrote:
Just so you know, SmashKing updates the CrusaDLC Pre-Development discussion periodically with this information and more

As I said, I posted this so that it'd be easier for them to update it when the time comes to confirm the roster. I'm just trying to save the folks up top a bit of trouble, you know?

Thank you for that information, nonetheless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SDM's Unofficial Top 20 CrusaDLC Characters List!   SDM's Unofficial Top 20 CrusaDLC Characters List! EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:28 pm

That time won't come until years from now, just so you know.

Also, characters are being added to the poll too, so that will be more work for you...
Back to top Go down
Sharp Dressed Man
Level 2 CPU
Sharp Dressed Man

PostSubject: Re: SDM's Unofficial Top 20 CrusaDLC Characters List!   SDM's Unofficial Top 20 CrusaDLC Characters List! EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:44 pm

New characters are being added to the list? That seems kind of counterproductive for voters who may have changed their minds...

I don't plan to update this thread too often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SDM's Unofficial Top 20 CrusaDLC Characters List!   SDM's Unofficial Top 20 CrusaDLC Characters List! Empty

Back to top Go down

SDM's Unofficial Top 20 CrusaDLC Characters List!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1