Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread) BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Traweezie

Traweezie

Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread) Empty
PostSubject: Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread)   Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:40 pm

Well I thought we should compile a list of bonuses for Classic mode and other modes that have points. I decided to list a few old school ones:

The text file DL: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?y6568ukfh93326e

Review it if you like suggest balancing tips and other stuff
Btw the list is now complete now we can add custom bonuses!

If you have your own bonuses, make sure you have it in the format used in the text file(Title, Description, and Points). Discuss and plan GO!

Last edited by Traweezie on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread)   Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:50 pm

These seem to be from SSB64. The Melee bonuses were purposely revamped from the 64 ones to make them more balanced and generally better. I think Melee's a good source to go on. So instead of -99 Cheap Shot, there'd be -500 Stale Moves.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread)   Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:54 pm

I know I planned to find the point for melee and use the 64 names because to me they sound more creative. But I'm gonna redo the list on a different program rather than just the forum
Back to top Go down
diego222
Level 4 CPU
diego222

PostSubject: Re: Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread)   Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:34 am

In any case you should probably post the different bonuses from 64 and melee to then start discussing and planning the new ones so we don't repeat them.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread)   Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:55 am

diego222 wrote:
In any case you should probably post the different bonuses from 64 and melee to then start discussing and planning the new ones so we don't repeat them.

Yeah that's exactly what I was doing but taking a few old bonuses from the other games and coming up with a bit of new ones
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread)   Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:16 am

The amount of points given for Fighter Stance and subtracted for Cheap Shot is ridiculously small compared to every single other bonus you have there.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread)   Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:56 am

Jaklub wrote:
The amount of points given for Fighter Stance and subtracted for Cheap Shot is ridiculously small compared to every single other bonus you have there.

I'm aware of this... like I said above I'm going to re-do the bonuses from the older games(those were from 64) so I'll upload a file with all the old school bonuses re-done today since I'm working on it already..
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread)   Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:01 am

Ok updated the OP with the link of the bonuses so far and they're more balanced now with some new ones
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread)   Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:15 am

I'm almost certain that All Thumbs is 3 minimum, but that's just nitpicking out the last entry. Good work so far.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread)   Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:28 am

well from what I saw and looked up it's 4 but I can change it no problem
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread)   Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Updated the OP with the complete list of bonuses(old school wise) now we can work on custom ones
Back to top Go down
diego222
Level 4 CPU
diego222

PostSubject: Re: Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread)   Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:39 pm

Great job with listing the bonuses. The only thing I will say is that speed king should be toned down to probably 12 or 13 minutes. I think 20 minutes is too much.

And also for custom:

Final Smash Finisher: End the match with a final smash. / 2000 (Not given if total annihilation is given)

Final Smash KO: KO'd an opponent with a final smash. / x1000

Total Annihilation: KO'd all opponents on screen and end the match with a final smash. / 5000
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread)   Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:23 am

What about some other bonuses that incorporate Crusade exclusive features?

Such as:

Strategist: Have more than 60% percent of your moves hit while your opponent has had less than 40% of his moves hit.

Risk Taker: Never used a shield.

Bounce Clear: Clear a stage by stage KO.

Lucky Star: Clear a stage while being star KOed.

Objection: Interrupt a recovery special move.

Reckless Power: Fall whle using a Final Smash.

Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread)   Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:29 pm

diego222 wrote:
Great job with listing the bonuses. The only thing I will say is that speed king should be toned down to probably 12 or 13 minutes. I think 20 minutes is too much.

And also for custom:

Final Smash Finisher: End the match with a final smash. / 2000 (Not given if total annihilation is given)

Final Smash KO: KO'd an opponent with a final smash. / x1000

Total Annihilation: KO'd all opponents on screen and end the match with a final smash. / 5000

This is good I'll add those to the list and I'll change the Speed king bonus

Edit: I might change the value of final smash K.o to 800 or 500 because the other K.o bonuses aren't that high

Last edited by Traweezie on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread)   Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:47 pm

Slissith wrote:
What about some other bonuses that incorporate Crusade exclusive features?

Such as:

Strategist: Have more than 60% percent of your moves hit while your opponent has had less than 40% of his moves hit.

Risk Taker: Never used a shield.

Bounce Clear: Clear a stage by stage KO.

Lucky Star: Clear a stage while being star KOed.

Objection: Interrupt a recovery special move.

Reckless Power: Fall whle using a Final Smash.

That's exactly what I'm doing here coming up with customs as well as having the old ones(said in the op and another post).

As far as your list:

Strategist is perfect I'll add it to the list

Risk taker sounds just like "no r 4 u" bonus so no to that

Lucky star sounds alot like the "comet mystic" bonus so no that as well

Bounce clear is good although we may have to add K.Os not by hazards so people won't get confused.

Objection is good as well but I feel like we could add more to it since we have the "meteor smash" bonus maybe interrupting with your own special move?

Reckless power is perfect as well

Keep them coming if you have anymore Ideas post them and btw please dl and read the list I made already so you guys don't end up saying the same bonus twice
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread)   Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:09 pm

Well I made some custom bonuses myself:

Goalie /Block an incoming soccer ball/ 3,500
Hattrick /K.o three opponents with a soccer ball/ 6,000

That's it for now more will come later and I'll update the dl when we get a few more customs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread)   Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

Classic and other game mode bonuses(unoffcial planing thread)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1